On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

May 4, 2009 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: seattletimes.nwsource.com

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim
Comments
801 - 820 of 1,103 Comments Last updated May 28, 2013

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

el juareno wrote:
<quoted text>Is your panocha shaved or do you have a bush like petro?
Seems like there's an overwhelmingly large majority of homosexuals from mexico.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Lourdes wrote:
5 de Mayo is remembered in Mexico as the battle of Puebla when in those days ancient Mexico was being attacked in a town called puebla by the British and the French the battle was won by the mexican Indians and the French and British left. 5 de Mayo is remembered but not celebrated in Mexico. 5 de Mayo is only celebrated in some parts of the USA mostly the southern states and western states of the USA. Some of the North eastern states don't celebrate 5 de Mayo.
The reason why Mexico does not celebrate 5 de Mayo because it is not the Independance in Mexico it is only consider a day to remember for those that died and fought that war.
Independece in Mexico is September 16 when the Mexicans won their independence from spain.
Here in the USA it is a big celebration among other cultures besides Mexicans and Americans. Most people don't even know what 5 de Mayo is.
Don't know and don't care.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know and don't care.
That's the spirit.
el juareno

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like there's an overwhelmingly large majority of homosexuals from mexico.
You must be referring to mr d and james russell usnr

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

el juareno wrote:
<quoted text>You must be referring to mr d and james russell usnr
No, You fortified My opinion by hitting on Me.
el juareno

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>No, You fortified My opinion by hitting on Me.
You must have a fortified vibrator.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

el juareno wrote:
<quoted text>You must have a fortified vibrator.
Gee, what a witty retort.

Hey!.....look, something shiny!
Ask A Mojado

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Viva La Reconquista wrote:
---AZTLAN---
-CALIFAS- California
-ARIZA- Arizona
-NEVAZ- Nevada
-UTAZ- Utah
-NUEVO MEXICO- New Mexico
-COLORAZTLAN- Colorado
-TEJAS- Texas
The new " Mojado Grito ".... " Viva La Recagadera ".. Aaaa..Hua...!

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what Hitler called it. Send your hate and arrogance to Europe. Too bad for you. Because I am here and there is nothing an arrogant hater can do but complain and respond to someone that is clearly more educated and not to mention more intelligent than you. How does that make you feel? BTW I served this country in time of war and earned your freedom to be stupid. I earned the right to be buried in Arlington National Cemetery. Can you be buried there? After all it is your country and you are a real American.
You didn't earn sh*t for me. I was born free and I spent every day of my life free and that was never dependent on you.
Besides, I'm down with the Chicanos. Who do you think tends to the fields at my farm? I pay them a decent wage....well, you know...by third world standards....And I let them live in a broken down RV out on the south 20.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, and take the blacks with you , you guys brought them here. fair is fair.
But if we left....who would sign the welfare checks? Think it through, Pedro.....Think it through.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing.
But you left out the part where the Mexcrement that is contaminating this country are the descendants of Spaniards.
And where will they go when there aren't any more nice places left to turn into the overcrowded, crime-infested third world sewer they escaped from by sneaking across our border?
By the time they're done, the Somalis won't even want it.
Not such thing you fu$$king idiot. Stop sniffing paint.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't earn sh*t for me. I was born free and I spent every day of my life free and that was never dependent on you.
Besides, I'm down with the Chicanos. Who do you think tends to the fields at my farm? I pay them a decent wage....well, you know...by third world standards....And I let them live in a broken down RV out on the south 20.
Who do you think earned if for you azzhole? Fu%%%k you and the chicanos. You are the cancer that brings these people into the USA and exploits them. The taxpayers have to pay so you can earn money. You are one lowlife.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think earned if for you azzhole? Fu%%%k you and the chicanos. You are the cancer that brings these people into the USA and exploits them. The taxpayers have to pay so you can earn money. You are one lowlife.
I told you, I was born with it. You didn't earn sh*t unless you fought in the Revolutionary War. So tell your bullsh*t story to someone who's buying it, Chico.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>I told you, I was born with it. You didn't earn sh*t unless you fought in the Revolutionary War. So tell your bullsh*t story to someone who's buying it, Chico.
What does this have to do with the crap you are shoving about being a real American. You have not done crap for America but boast about how great you are how you exploit people. Sure you may pay them well but do you give them medical benefits? NO! The taxpayer has to foot the bill for you. You are so full of crap.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with the crap you are shoving about being a real American. You have not done crap for America but boast about how great you are how you exploit people. Sure you may pay them well but do you give them medical benefits? NO! The taxpayer has to foot the bill for you. You are so full of crap.
The taxpayer doesn't foot shit, you dingbat. They are migrants. I'm not giving them blue cross. No one is forcing anyone to do anything. If they are unhappy, they are free to quit. Walmart and Macdonalds hire no-docs.
I've done more for America than a little c**t like you could ever live to do.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>The taxpayer doesn't foot shit, you dingbat. They are migrants. I'm not giving them blue cross. No one is forcing anyone to do anything. If they are unhappy, they are free to quit. Walmart and Macdonalds hire no-docs.
I've done more for America than a little c**t like you could ever live to do.
So that is how you justify you exploitation? You pay these people peanuts and expect the taxpayer to pay medical benefits and other city benefits we pay taxes to support. You have done much for America by taking advantage and try to justify it by saying they can quit. What hogwash. Yes indeed YOU ARE A REAL AMERICAN! An ugly one at that. You have done much for America - keep telling yourself that. Maybe, someday someone will believe you.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is how you justify you exploitation? You pay these people peanuts and expect the taxpayer to pay medical benefits and other city benefits we pay taxes to support. You have done much for America by taking advantage and try to justify it by saying they can quit. What hogwash. Yes indeed YOU ARE A REAL AMERICAN! An ugly one at that. You have done much for America - keep telling yourself that. Maybe, someday someone will believe you.
You make no sense at all, little man. I have jobs. The jobs do not pay well, there are no benefits....like your job. They are free to work....or not. I'm not responsible for their health care or education...nor do I feel our government should be. In fact, I don't even think they should be in this country. I would prefer to give those jobs to American college kids working through the summer.
PS: No one pays my health insurance but me. I also pay my own retirement, both ends of my social security and I subsidize the lifestyle of lazy, unproductive fcks like you that don't do anything but take...take...take.

You don't even know what the word "American" means, you limp-wrist coward.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text> You make no sense at all, little man. I have jobs. The jobs do not pay well, there are no benefits....like your job. They are free to work....or not. I'm not responsible for their health care or education...nor do I feel our government should be. In fact, I don't even think they should be in this country. I would prefer to give those jobs to American college kids working through the summer.
PS: No one pays my health insurance but me. I also pay my own retirement, both ends of my social security and I subsidize the lifestyle of lazy, unproductive fcks like you that don't do anything but take...take...take.
I give give by payng taxes so you can exploit people to make profit. The people you pay peanut require healthcare, use our resources and use the benefits of taxpayer supported infrastructure. You have the gall boast about it. YOU ARE A REAL AMERICA HUH? Shame on you!
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text> You make no sense at all, little man. I have jobs. The jobs do not pay well, there are no benefits....like your job. They are free to work....or not. I'm not responsible for their health care or education...nor do I feel our government should be. In fact, I don't even think they should be in this country. I would prefer to give those jobs to American college kids working through the summer.
Walmart is that you?
John

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your point? Where do you think English came from buffoon?
If you're too ignorant to comprehend. It's not my responsibility to teach you. Blame your parents for your defective genes and lack intellect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE