Hollywood CA's Parking Enforcement Co...

Hollywood CA's Parking Enforcement Corruption

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

Since: Jul 11

Hollywood CA

#1 Jul 19, 2011
Hollywood CA Parking Enforcement Corruption
This parking enforcement corruption here in Hollywood CA has been going on for many years basically because of the amount of money it illegally brings in for the city and all other parties involved and because most of their victims are from out of state and or locals that don’t know their being scammed or don’t care to hassle doing anything about it. Well I’m going to do something about it by y self if that’s what I have to do.
The people involved in this corruption have to include the Mayer because there’s no way he can say he didn’t know this was going on. Other parties involved in this corruption Is the D.O.T. who hired the privet company that calls themselves Parking Enforcement, Hollywood Tow is involved, the DMV is involved and local night club owners are involved as well. The employees that work for Parking Enforcement that give the tickets also work for Hollywood Tow as drivers. That alone is probably illegal. Parking Enforcement has no association with the court system because they are a privet company therefore there’s no legal way of proving that one is guilty or not guilty of the ticket that they were given. Because no legal system is involved with Parking Enforcement regardless if a person can prove they are innocent of the charges they are still found guilty by Parking Enforcement no matter what and are forced to pay the fine within 30 days or they will double the fines.
If I understand the law, in order for one to collet what’s owed to them they must have a Judgment for the amount owed which they never do. Even if someone had a judgment for the amount owed they can’t take property from you to pay for what’s owed but that’s exactly what Parking Enforcement does if you do not pay your tickets. Using Hollywood Tow if they see your car on the street and if you have not paid your tickets they will take your car and hole it hostage until you do pay plus as the cost of towing and storage to the parking ticket that has doubled in cost too illegally costing people a lot of stress, los of work because of the theft of their car and a lot of money even if they were innocent of the ticket that they were given.
Because this corruption is a guarantee of getting money no matter what it is common to get a parking ticket when you haven even driven your car in days because they will get their money no matter if you did or not. That has happen to me twice now in the last ten years. And last but not least if they can’t find your car to take hostage to get their money, the DMV will not let you register your car until you pay your unpaid parking tickets weather you are innocent or not.
In front of certain night clubs the street turns into a tow zone at a certain time so the night club can park their VIP customer’s cars there. The sign says no parking between 8 pm to 1 am but Hollywood Tow only tows the cars that are there at the starting time because all the cars that are parked there even though it says that it’s a tow zone are customers cars and they don’t get towed.

If you have any ideas of how this illegal operation can e stopped, please share your view Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Dudley 20,710
Cuban Control 10 hr Now_What- 1
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 16 hr Jimmy Brady 76
Alec Baldwin Is A Disgusting Human Being!! (Sep '11) 16 hr Ellison ISIS Muslim 18
News Trio of 'Real Housewives' run the gamut in Los ... 18 hr GTA 1
News Amy Schumer responds to critics over possible B... Fri Big Boned 2
Micheal Moore Fri Rick grimes 1

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages