Fatal shooting in Santa Ana may be gang-related

Mar 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Times

Santa Ana police are investigating the fatal shooting of a 20-year-old man that is believed to be gang-related. Mario Carlos Hernandez of Santa Ana was gunned down Monday eveningat approximately 6:30 p.m., according to police.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Righteous and Mighty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Another low-life gang member is taken off the streets. Thank God ALMIGHTY and READ THE BIBLE FOLKS!
Hector

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

ignorant u do not belief u are a dirty cop
Eduardo Solis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Judged:

Viva La Raza
Viva ChicanoCrats
Viva MEXICO.

California voters are the stupidest Losers in America. Californians are so sick that they voted to transform their State into a nearly bankrupt, illegal and gang infested JOKE.
Tom Traynor

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Santa Ana is still safer than most any City its size in Mexico. Orange County is far more civilized this year than it will be next year.
We vote to be less than other Americans every time we vote for the pro illegal/anti citizen "democrats" in our State.
upset

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Righteous and Mighty wrote:
Another low-life gang member is taken off the streets. Thank God ALMIGHTY and READ THE BIBLE FOLKS!
you sick s.o.b what the hell is wrong with you?!!!! your talking about sum ones son,brother,friend,ect.. really your thanking god for some one dieing and saying to good read the bible wtf???your nothing but a piece of shit and maybe you should read the bible you dumb ass and fyi you didnt know him i did and he was a very good kid. so you should just shut the hell up!!! what the hell makes you any better fyi your not and if any one should have died it should be you for saying shit like that you dumb ass worth-less sob
Sammy V

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

upset wrote:
<quoted text>you sick s.o.b what the hell is wrong with you?!!!! your talking about sum ones son,brother,friend,ect.. really your thanking god for some one dieing and saying to good read the bible wtf???your nothing but a piece of shit and maybe you should read the bible you dumb ass and fyi you didnt know him i did and he was a very good kid. so you should just shut the hell up!!! what the hell makes you any better fyi your not and if any one should have died it should be you for saying shit like that you dumb ass worth-less sob
Are you saying the victum was not a gangster?
sunny boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

R.I.P HOMBOY!!
SUNNY BOY_B LOGAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

R.I.P
Stoner
Logan st..
Love always your homeboy
Sunny Boy De barrio Logan/3
UNKNOWN

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

REST IN PIST LOGANISA HAHAHAHA TWO LESS HAHAHAHA PELA LOGANIZA STONER HAHAHAA
RIP

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

WELL LET ME STAR BY SAYING THIS TO RIGHTEOUS AND MIGHY OR SHOULD AND ALL YOU STUPID SONS OF BITCHES. WHY IS IT WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS YOU ALL OPEN YOUR MOUTHS WITH SO MUCH HATE IF YOU DIDNT KNOW MARIO C HERNADEZ YOU SHOULDNT JUDGE.REMEMBER YOU HAVE FAMILY IT COULD HAPPEN TO ONE OF YOUR LOVE ONES.HOPE IT DONT BUT IF IT DOES YOU WOULDNT LIKE ANYONE SAYING SHIT ABOUT IT.BTU IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE SUCH BALLS WHY DONT YOU COME OVER AND SAY IT IN MY FACE CAUSE HE WAS MY FAMILY MENBER AND WAS A GOOD KID WAS NOT GANG RELATED YOU STUPID SON OF BITCH. I DONT WISH THAT TO YOU BUT WHAT GOES ARROUND COMES ARROUND TWO TIMES HARDER. SO WHAT YOUR WORDS CAUSE IT JUST MIGHT BITE YOU AN THE ASS.
AND WELL SO MUCH BALLS LETS SET UP A PLACE SO YOU CAN SAY IT TO ME AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEND TO YOUR LAME ASA. WELL LET ME FISH WITH R.I.P MARIO C. HERNANDEZ YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS NEVER BE FOR GOTTEN
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

U need to stfu! And God isn't happy about this u dumbass! If u didn't know the guy don't say shit. And if ur leaving comments like that u shouldn't even be mentioning the Bible.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

what is the story behind this? why did he get shot?
tu hefa

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

chinga tu madre
SAbound

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

"Righteous and Almighty", go figure Another bible pusher saying some lame ish no one wants to hear your probly sicker and more messed up in the head than most gang bangers! But we all have a right to our opinions.
Hector G

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

May each Mexipride go and kill as many jig-a-boo blacks as you can. Viva MEXICO!
Name unknown

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

upset wrote:
<quoted text>you sick s.o.b what the hell is wrong with you?!!!! your talking about sum ones son,brother,friend,ect.. really your thanking god for some one dieing and saying to good read the bible wtf???your nothing but a piece of shit and maybe you should read the bible you dumb ass and fyi you didnt know him i did and he was a very good kid. so you should just shut the hell up!!! what the hell makes you any better fyi your not and if any one should have died it should be you for saying shit like that you dumb ass worth-less sob
If you're going to try to counter an argument at least take advantage of the FREE education our country offers and learn how to spell. Don't be calling anyone dumb when you can't even spell "dying"
Minnesota Viking Aryan

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

What a shame. Another burrito gone.

Tisk Tisk.
Minnesota Viking Aryan

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

1 down only 1.5 million to go.
Minnesota Viking Aryan

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Viva La Caca
ese haze alias el sixtos

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

chorizo longanisa hahahah chavalas stretch largita chuckie negro cara de oso 18-7- loganisa kaile ala standard yup me haze de la calle 24 st lokos

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beverly Hills Discussions

Search the Beverly Hills Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LISTEN to the WHITE VOICE of AMERICA - 2014 2 hr NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
Should I Spank my sons over the pants,over thei... 2 hr Disciplinarian 1
How the Civil Rights Act of 1964 changed America 4 hr Sankofa 84
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr PetVax 18,482
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Transfatter Ohio 200,204
Same-sex Marriage Is Here To Stay (Jul '13) 5 hr GOD WILL JUDGE SINNERS 4
Same sex Marriage Will Be Judged - Repent 6 hr Focus on the Family 1
•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
Beverly Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••