Virginia Country Club in Long Beach burglarized, 2 suspects arrested after chase

Mar 28, 2013 Full story: Press-Telegram 12

Two men suspected of burglarizing the Virginia Country Club in Long Beach were arrested today after leading authorities on a 50-minute chase to the Chinatown area of Los Angeles.

Full Story
Joe Nelson

AOL

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Welcome to LowenthalLand. VCC is gorgeous but LB voters elected so many left wing freaks who enticed gangsters, illegals, and welfare dregs to settle in the City that only a small area on the cusp of OC is still nice.. The voters screwed themselves out of a bright future for their own City and their own families.
Long Beach Yacht Club

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Bixby Knolls is an island in the Ghetto Sea...
John B

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Long Beach Yacht Club wrote:
Bixby Knolls is an island in the Ghetto Sea...
AWhen I was a kid, you never saw blacks around in that area. It's really sad to see negroes wandering around there, wrecking what was once a very nice neighborhood. The halloween white girl beatings started the downtrend. How are they getting a foothold there? Section 8 housing? Damned shame.
Mandingo Worrier

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 30, 2013
They just wanted some dim sum, why all the fuss.
Mandingo Worrier

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Who had the bright idea of building a country club in the middle of the slum?

I doubt that any people living nearby are members. Although its an easy commute for the caddies, dishwashers, waitstaff, etc.
Mandingo Worrier

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Put Shirley Wild on the case, she'll figure it out with her connections to the movers and shakers in Long Beach Society.

This has all the earmarks of a Rick Rackers-related crime.
Mandingo Worrier

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Mar 30, 2013
What did they steal from a country club? Some bridge club trophies? Highball glasses? Those little pencils the golfers use?
Mandingo Worrier

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Mar 31, 2013
Be honest, how many Black members of Virginia Country Club? How many Latinos? How many Jews? How many Cambodians?

Who can blame the underclass for rising up against this Jim Crow institution?
nate

Ontario, CA

#9 Apr 8, 2013
What idiot said about no blacks around the area? You racist prick Im african american and I grew up in Bixby Knolls. Its not like I see a lot of high class whites there myself. Ignorant white trash.
bixbiest

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Apr 8, 2013
nate wrote:
What idiot said about no blacks around the area? You racist prick Im african american and I grew up in Bixby Knolls. Its not like I see a lot of high class whites there myself. Ignorant white trash.
Calm down, negrow, and learn how the "reply" button works. We're talking about the nice homes next to the country club, not the crappy apartment buildings on the outskirts.

Since: Apr 13

Lakewood, CA

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Once you cross north of Del Amo Blvd, you're in the ghetto till you reach the hills.
unanimous

Long Beach, CA

#12 Aug 31, 2013
HA how funny you all are. It wasn't black people it was a white guy and a Japanese guy who did this, that were high off heroin. These were professionals that got caught. Supposedly this was the 4th country club they robbed this week. Luckily the security guard was nearby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Criminal Defense Attorneys Take on Wendy Segall (May '11) 44 min Allison 14
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 4 hr Octopus 30
Taylor Swift-Karlie Kloss: Singer Linked To Vic... 11 hr Matt 1
FBI Needs Help Identifying Beverly Hills Bank R... Dec 11 Xusanna 1
'The Young And The Restless' Dec. 5 Spoilers: J... Dec 9 Donna Rogers 2
'I Like Working With Pain-In-The-Ass, Douchey M... (Feb '13) Dec 6 eecommerce 3
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Dec 3 Los Angeles 4,494

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:49 am PST