“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3820 Mar 12, 2014
I think I'll be a stupid liberal topix poster from California who has nothing to say.
Nasel drip

Sierra Madre, CA

#3821 Mar 12, 2014
Not another wasted post.
lol

Glendale, CA

#3822 Mar 13, 2014
ok fiddlers lets vote for Jean Cloud Vartan.
Glenn Beck

San Francisco, CA

#3823 Mar 13, 2014
positronium wrote:
I think I'll be a stupid liberal topix poster from California who has nothing to say.
Why not just settle for being a stupid conservative topix poster from outside California who has nothing to say? You already have that mastered.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#3824 Mar 13, 2014
Glenn Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just settle for being a stupid conservative topix poster from outside California who has nothing to say? You already have that mastered.
I am "inside the U.S., am I not.
I have everything to say and I will do so regardless of what YOU say!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#3825 Mar 13, 2014
?
CA jerry

Sierra Madre, CA

#3826 Mar 13, 2014
Jerry is just fine.
Your English Teacher

San Francisco, CA

#3827 Mar 13, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am "inside the U.S., am I not.
I have everything to say and I will do so regardless of what YOU say!!
You must enroll in remedial English at your earliest opportunity; you suffer from some serious reading-comprehension problems. There's no need to be ashamed, but you do need to get help.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#3829 Mar 13, 2014
Your English Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
You must enroll in remedial English at your earliest opportunity; you suffer from some serious reading-comprehension problems. There's no need to be ashamed, but you do need to get help.
No I don't. You understood me clearly enough to respond with ridicule. But that is all you have, goonwold.
Wow

San Jose, CA

#3830 Mar 13, 2014
Looks like a rumble in here
CA Jerry

Sierra Madre, CA

#3831 Mar 13, 2014
More votes for Jerry.
Your English Teacher

San Francisco, CA

#3832 Mar 13, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't. You understood me clearly enough to respond with ridicule. But that is all you have, goonwold.
It looks like simple logic is a problem for you too. A response suggesting that you get help for reading-comprehension problems does not indicate that you made sense; it indicates quite the opposite.

You made what you thought was a clever insult about California liberals. When someone responded in kind, you showed you could dish it out but not take it. Now go do your homework before your parents catch you playing on the computer.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#3833 Mar 13, 2014
Your English Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like simple logic is a problem for you too. A response suggesting that you get help for reading-comprehension problems does not indicate that you made sense; it indicates quite the opposite.
You made what you thought was a clever insult about California liberals. When someone responded in kind, you showed you could dish it out but not take it. Now go do your homework before your parents catch you playing on the computer.
I did not make any such insult. I stated a fact. Simple logic is non existent with you far left libs.
timmy

Sierra Madre, CA

#3834 Mar 13, 2014
You can go and tell that freaking idiot, timmy Donnelly to take his marbles and go home,
stoned cold but incollege

Chico, CA

#3835 Mar 13, 2014
I lik Guvanor Brown! Hee iz doong a gude job! I wont a job an hee wll maak it gude!!!
Level

Sierra Madre, CA

#3836 Mar 13, 2014
You can go and tell that freaking idiot, timmy Donnelly to take his forking marbles and go home,, and move out of the state of California.

Try AZ they are dip stick, down on stupid people this week.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#3837 Mar 14, 2014
The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President.
Right stuff

Sierra Madre, CA

#3838 Mar 14, 2014
Jerry has the right stuff.
Cheeze dip

Sierra Madre, CA

#3839 Mar 14, 2014
In fact tim donnelly is just BAD cheese dip.

You can go and tell that freaking idiot, timmy Donnelly to take his forking marbles and go home,, and move out of the state of California.

Try AZ they are dip stick, down on stupid people this week.
Mark

Malibu, CA

#3841 Mar 22, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Earthquake Prediction November 2014 37 min Rainbows 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 19,382
I like Beverly Hills as a NZer Oct 17 Michael K Mair 1
Elizabeth Pena dies at 55; actress in 'The Incr... Oct 16 Big mike 2
Jane Fonda Oct 14 Rushbo 3
NAACP Image Awards recognize soap actors Kristo... (Dec '12) Oct 14 dmw 76
Avoid these high-traffic areas while President ... Oct 9 ObamaInLAToGrabLand 1

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match