GIANT TSUNAMI To Hit California Tonight !!!!!

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#1 Apr 1, 2011
Happy April Fool's Day !!!!!
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#3 Apr 1, 2011
Good One Anonymous. I usually email or text my Mom and ask "Guess who is pregnant?". She fell for it at least 6 times. Slow weekend this week. Getting ready for Birmingham Indy race weekend next week.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#5 Apr 1, 2012
I wonder if it'll work 2 years in a row.

Happy April Fools Day ... AGAIN. HA!!!
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#6 Apr 1, 2013
3rd times the charm!
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Good One Anonymous. I usually email or text my Mom and ask "Guess who is pregnant?". She fell for it at least 6 times. Slow weekend this week. Getting ready for Birmingham Indy race weekend next week.
6 times. Amazing. Would (will) that be 8 now, seeing how you made that comment 2 years ago? LOL!!! Now, I don't feel so bad for trying to dupe our fellow L.A. Forum posters repeatedly (at least this one last time) with this thread).

Wonder what lastoutlaw has pulled on a unsuspecting public? Other than being the real winner of the 2012 Presidential Election. Well, not unsuspecting to us. We all KNEW he could do it. Excuse me. I should say the co-winner.

Deja Vu! Didn't you say you are gearing up for that race again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 19,887
Scientology 5 hr Joel W 3
News Small earthquake rattles the greater Los Angele... 13 hr are they connected 1
assault on female Thurs. 4-30-2015 betw. 6:30 +... 13 hr pascal 1
News Telethon that Jerry Lewis memorably ran pulls plug 18 hr I Miss You 2
Beverly Hills Police Please Read This Apr 29 Doctor Phill 2
Review: A Aaron's Happy Kids High (Jan '10) Apr 28 Amanda 26
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]