Do you approve of Antonio R. Villaraigosa as Mayor?

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2014
Quincy

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

He took too long removing the occupiers. now we must pay taxes to clean up the mess and police salaries instead of using the money for those in need. way to go tony. now what? how about cleaning up the street vendors along the Pico Union streets.
Rob Johnston

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Will Villagairosa face prison time for his part in the Pension Spiking scheme which inflated CA Public Empl Pensions extorting hundreds of millions of dollars from current and future CA tax payers?
concerned

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Quincy wrote:
He took too long removing the occupiers. now we must pay taxes to clean up the mess and police salaries instead of using the money for those in need. way to go tony. now what? how about cleaning up the street vendors along the Pico Union streets.
I agree he should have acted sooner on clearing up that mess but so far I feel he is doing a good job
Dan Salazar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Tony V is probably as good as any other candidate the Unions would have backed. The non union voters of every race continue to choose 'taxation without representation" for their own families in the City and the State. The worst is yet to come. When the State can no longer afford it's extravagant promises to the unions and the massive number of Govt Empl in a couple of years all Hell will break loose.
Jose Rojas

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

I love Mayor Antonio. He is Hero to Chicanos. He is making complete fools of the stupid gringos who were dumb enough to elect him. He couldn't care less about any of them. Now he is going to China! He is a party animal living like a King!

Stupid Stupid Gringos!
Anonymous

Barstow, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

When is the New Metrolink's Victor Valley Line Extension headed from Los Angeles Union Station to Barstow is coming soon to Fall 2017 to visit web at www.metrolinktrains.com and also are proposed and also planned a new train station to the new local commuter trains?

New SCRRA Metrolink Victor Valley Line
Los Angeles Union Station
Temple City/Rosemead
La Puente/Hacienda Heights
Downtown Pomona
Downtown Ontario
Ontario Airport
Bloomington
Colton
San Bernardino
Devore
Cajon Pass Park & Ride Junction
Hesperia
Victorville
Barstow
Home wrecker babe

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I approve of him. Except he's not that tall.
the Buddah of Humboldt

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

yes but only as a superficial, superstitioyus self centered communist...
Sam Toliver

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

I just saw those poor suckers who live along the route where 400 huge trees will be uprooted so the Space Shuttle can make it to downtown.

They seemed shocked that after voting Democratic all their adult lives ....not a single elected Democrat in L.A.'sDem Dictatorship would even return their calls.
Villagairosa is perfect for a Dictatorship where nothinig is expected and nothing has to go well.

No citizen in America is more Pathetic and more of a Loser than a Calif Democrat who voted for the Gangsters/Mobsters/Morons who pretend to be Democrats at election time in California. Boy, did their Party make CHUMPS out of them.
Dan Salazar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

You have to judge Tony V by Calif. standards.

Democrats in other States elect Democratic politicians who are worhty of the public trust. Tony V had nothing going for him before he was a politician..

If Tony V hadn't had the good luck to be in Calif, he'd probably be that sleazy guy who flirts with all the teen girls behind the skate rental stall in some roller rink in a low class neighborhood. In L.A. he is the KING. Go figure.

It's all about State Dem voters scraping the very bottom of the barrel for Democrat politicians who will do as much damage as possible to the City and the State. It would be funny if our kids weren't getting screwed.
Larry Denny

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I am a white male and he is for the Latins only, I think it is sad to what has happened to Los Angeles Ca. I have been shut out of jobs because of my race, that is why I am moving out of this once great city and out of Calif.

“cudahy”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Larry Denny wrote:
I am a white male and he is for the Latins only, I think it is sad to what has happened to Los Angeles Ca. I have been shut out of jobs because of my race, that is why I am moving out of this once great city and out of Calif.
Larry, if you feel you have been shut out if jobs because of your race, instead if running why don't you fight for your rights. What type if jobs have you been shut out of because you are white?

Since: Nov 12

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Not much to explain, the improvements themselves do it all. Heck I'd vote for him if he ran for President.

“cudahy”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Ulises Gonzalez wrote:
Not much to explain, the improvements themselves do it all. Heck I'd vote for him if he ran for President.
I would vote for him for governor but not president.

Since: Nov 12

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Larry Denny wrote:
Why is it sad to see what happens to LA? It's not so much that you're white, perhaps you weren't good @ what you did. If it were my guess you need to change professions buddy, sounds like this is more a racial topic has nothing to do with Latin/Mexicans. You make who you are nobody else, if anything us Mexicans/Latinos get discriminated.

Since: Nov 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

he is the best mayor

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
h. ford & pp track's 19 min ubietron 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Ancient One 18,817
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Donny B 7,921
Op-ed: It's Time to Take Gay Bars Outside of th... 8 hr Belle Sexton 23
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 hr blasters 200,565
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 20 hr matches lighters 15,961
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Aug 24 Mono 4,996

Search the Beverly Hills Forum:
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE