Report: Sheriff Baca launched criminal probe for supporter

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca directed detectives to launch a criminal investigation against a tenant of one of his well-connected supporters and contributors, a report published Sunday said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Drippy Snot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Baca is a known and admitted Scientology criminal. He has been repeatedly caught collaborating with the Scientology crime syndicate.

Needless to say, the organized crime mobster is also a Republican and a Christian.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

I've heard that he was into Scientology as well.

Does it scream weird that this guy is plying a law enforcement office with booze?
Mantis Panther II

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Gifts of wine and liquor.... lol. It's no wonder Baca is against 19; he is a selfish, hypocritical drunk. Anybody who doesn't intoxicate themselves the way Baca does is inferior. I'd bet he can put down a lot of booze before it knocks him out (a real man!lol)!

The underlying corruption implied by the story is going to be totally ignored by the TV-hypnotized masses; so no worries Lee. Unfortunately for us all, corruption is expected these days and usually ignored.
Lisa

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Drippy Snot wrote:
Baca is a known and admitted Scientology criminal. He has been repeatedly caught collaborating with the Scientology crime syndicate.
Needless to say, the organized crime mobster is also a Republican and a Christian.
Hey, fool! He is also endorsed Brown. Why did you leave that out?
Attorney at Law

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

The Sheriff has concurrent jurisdiction with any police chief in his county. It's state law and case law. I don't see the big deal. Who cares!
Baca supports Noguez

Cerritos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

BTW. Sheriff Lee Baca is endorsing corrupt Huntington Park Mayor John R. Noguez (aka: Juan Renaldo Rodriguez) for Los Angeles County Assessor. No more corruption in our County officials. Period.
LaFarge

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Bacca needs to be prosecuted. What a schmuck.
Disgusted in the Heights

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

How can this kind of stuff keep happening, abuse of authority and we the people do absolutely nothing to stop it
Law Abiding Citizen

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

LaFarge wrote:
Bacca needs to be prosecuted.
LOL! Good luck with that!

Gee, a corrupt cop. What a shocker!!

Only complete idiots were surprised by this.
Disgusted

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Drippy Snot wrote:
That explains the "fair game" of gang stalking permitted in law enforcement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE