Why is Billboard constantly promoting...

Why is Billboard constantly promoting lame K-pop?

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

totototoskilatch key

Flushing, NY

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Does anyone else smell payola?

Sure Psy had some success on youtube with Gangnam Style, but that's the ONLY K-pop song that any Americans have listened to in 20 years.

And it wasn't even released in the USA as a single. It's the video people liked, not the crappy K-pop style music. The single would go nowhere in the USA.

Basically K-pop is garbage and Americans don't want to hear it. So why does Billboard keep promoting it? How much dough is greasing Billboard's fingers?

I mean, these K-pop companies are pretty shady. Search for: K-pop slave contracts, K-pop payola, K-pop plagiarism.

Or search for: Wonder Girls Ill-treated or JYP admits Wonder Girls lack insurance.

Billboard - we don't want to hear the garbage these scumbag companies are providing.

http://view.koreaherald.com/kh/view.php...

http://view.koreaherald.com/kh/view.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 99 Cents Only Store 1 hr 99 Cents Only Stores 16
News Hundreds of Thousands Attend in Women's March i... 4 hr Hulie 61
Trump should deport African Americans instead o... 5 hr get out of here 21
Student has grade docked for using 'mankind' in... 17 hr Jane 1
Review: Gamestop 18 hr GAMESTOP INGLEWOOD 20
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 19 hr Gary Smith 94
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Mar 26 Lol 4,531

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages