Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5656 Dec 23, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if this isn't an example of-" Changing your Tune once you get your ass handed to you in an attempt to save face"- I don't know what is.
Why don't you stop making an ass of yourself and simply admit that you were incorrect when you stated numerous times that the Clinton impeachment FAILED?
What a little weasel this "Big D" is eh? And to add a nice touch, he calls me a liar!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5657 Dec 23, 2012
Jolly wrote:
Hacker Pilot is more like it, your only getting a lump of coal this year you nasty little person.
Aw shuddup you dopey fool!
Jollys

La Puente, CA

#5659 Dec 23, 2012
Caffeine Free is the best but if you can't handle it then a hot one will do for you.
Jollys

La Puente, CA

#5660 Dec 23, 2012
Is it true that New York state once tried to give CANARSIE BACK TO THE CANADIANS?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5661 Dec 23, 2012
Jollys wrote:
Is it true that New York state once tried to give CANARSIE BACK TO THE CANADIANS?
No.
YouGetNothing

La Puente, CA

#5662 Dec 23, 2012
John BooHimer, the so called speaker of the CRAZY QUACKERS - calling themselves Republicans & Tea Party failics.

Gathering dust faster than a Haboo.

So these OLD HABOO are getting ready to be placed in a storage locker and get sold off.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5663 Dec 23, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Reich?
You lose. Godwin's Law.
NO, it is, MEICH!!
Jolly Roger

La Puente, CA

#5664 Dec 23, 2012
With just a flick of a switch and your deported, out of towners.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5665 Dec 23, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, it is, MEICH!!
WHAT?
Jones

La Puente, CA

#5666 Dec 23, 2012
Got to keep a close eye on those ignorant out of towners who post garbage, like Athens Services does.
Jones

La Puente, CA

#5667 Dec 23, 2012
One meich for you and one mechie for me.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5668 Dec 26, 2012
Sure is slow around here but that's OK.

At least we don't have that jackass "Big D" going on and on about how Clinton wasn't impeached, or he was but wasn't. Or whatever silly theory he's always obsessing about.

Did anyone else notice that whenever dopey "Big D" leaves, so does his sidekick the even dopier Mr. Anderson?
DrivenNutz

La Puente, CA

#5669 Dec 26, 2012
How do you spell stupid?

GOP or Republican

Tea Party Members.
Fgvcgb

United States

#5670 Dec 26, 2012
Fgff during Greg h ghfhch
NC in 2013

La Puente, CA

#5671 Dec 26, 2012
I sincerely hope that the F.B.I. has saved time for Nick Conway and the cast of sgvCOG'sters at the buffet line.

It would be a great New Years present for the taxpayers of the entire San Gabriel Valley maybe even the whole state of California!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5672 Dec 26, 2012
Fgvcgb wrote:
Fgff during Greg h ghfhch
I agree, we all should have George H.W. Bush on our minds, it's sad to see any ex President in the hospital.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5673 Dec 26, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Sure is slow around here but that's OK.
At least we don't have that jackass "Big D" going on and on about how Clinton wasn't impeached, or he was but wasn't. Or whatever silly theory he's always obsessing about.
Did anyone else notice that whenever dopey "Big D" leaves, so does his sidekick the even dopier Mr. Anderson?
this thread obviously dies out when neither of us are around to debunk your hysterical tripe...

NO FUN!! trikey!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5674 Dec 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, we all should have George H.W. Bush on our minds, it's sad to see any ex President in the hospital.
it is hard to imagine you leaving the same post if Jimmy Carter(who is the same age) was sick, instead.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5675 Dec 26, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
it is hard to imagine you leaving the same post if Jimmy Carter(who is the same age) was sick, instead.
What President has not done good things? Well besides carter.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5676 Dec 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What President has not done good things? Well besides carter.
like I said...

I cant imagine you saying a good word about a democrat....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West LA fadeaway ! 16 min Diablo 1
News Activists Led by Al Sharpton Brave Cold, Rain f... 59 min Drilling for the ... 17
Review: Channel 71 Los Angeles (Feb '16) 1 hr TV Producer 140
MY4FACES – A Wonderful Children’s Picture Book 1 hr my4faces 1
News Bristol Palin announces she is expecting her th... 21 hr douglas fairbanks... 3
News Jessica Alba's Honest Co. recalls baby powder d... Sat Frank Furtive 1
its a fact Dec 28 afriend 4

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages