Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RedRibbon

La Puente, CA

#5636 Dec 21, 2012
Yep they have brought them in as tokens: The source of his ire refers to black members of the GOP as 'tokens.'

Herman Cain has a lot to learn about the inner circle of 'good ole boys.'

And pimping them on TV, Radio etc..

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5637 Dec 21, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
D??? is ricardo scared of the truth?
and i thought riccardo was all NON religious..I guees I was wrong.
I think he missed the point.
you have a choice where you go on your spare time as a child...
but as a student you must be in class...
and subject to what you hear.
reichrdo is such a reich winger about EVERYTHING else, it doesnt suprise me, he wants to push christianity on you and your family.
they are all like that, religious freaks!
Reich?

You lose. Godwin's Law.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5638 Dec 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What truth do you know? Who or what raised you that you can go anywhere in your spare time as a child? Show me the post where I am pushing any religion on anyone? In God we trust or Under God is for all of us, any God that you believe in. Even the atheist god of the puddle of crud that life started. I pray God will give you a brain someday. You are a true pothead.
I tell him not to smoke it but he won't listen. It's the toxic smoke that makes him stupid, not the cannabinoids.
O dark 30

La Puente, CA

#5639 Dec 21, 2012
Manage it better next time.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5640 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Reich?
You lose. Godwin's Law.
what truth is andy talking about? Did dopey teach him something?
O dark 30

La Puente, CA

#5641 Dec 21, 2012
Manage it better next time you idiot Republicans.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5642 Dec 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>what truth is andy talking about? Did dopey teach him something?
I dunno. I can't decipher his silly blather. I was just pointing out he evoked Godwin's Law, using "Reich" in his posts.

He who mentions Nazis or Hitler etc. first loses. Andy lost. But he'll bounce right back!

He's funny. I got a soft spot for the silly freeloading commie jackass.

P.S. Watch out! He lies like a rug! But of course you know that.

Elk Grove, CA

#5643 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I protect your children from being indoctrinated in school by a multitude of religions different than yours, I also protect others children from being indoctrinated by you.
They are free to choose their beliefs as they desire. Just as you are free to choose your beliefs. You are only upset because I won’t give you and unfair advantage, and that is correct, I won’t.
If evolution were correct, and humans evolved from monkeys, then why are monkeys still around today? There is really no explanation for this, yet this heathen ideal is still taught in our schools. Something cannot come from nothing. It is a scientific impossibility. The idea that one second there wasn’t anything then there was is frankly offensive to one’s intelligence. The fact that every ecosystem in the world acts in accordance with itself and survives is proof of intelligent design. If it all just happened, as evolution and the big bang seem to suggest, there would be chaos everywhere. Instead, the more we delve into scientific fields, we find order. Order that can only be provided by a benevolent creator. Documented cases of sick people being healed through prayer happen everyday, but go unreported by the liberal atheist media. Either that, or they get mocked by hordes of Godless Internet users on sites such as Topix. It's sad to think people like Big Dope has indoctrinated any kids with the atheist lies. It just creates hate.
O dark 30

La Puente, CA

#5644 Dec 22, 2012
Republicans—who are refusing to allow an up-or-down vote in the House on tax cuts for 98% of Americans.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5645 Dec 22, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
D??? is ricardo scared of the truth?
and i thought riccardo was all NON religious..I guees I was wrong.
I think he missed the point.
you have a choice where you go on your spare time as a child...
but as a student you must be in class...
and subject to what you hear.
reichrdo is such a reich winger about EVERYTHING else, it doesnt suprise me, he wants to push christianity on you and your family.
they are all like that, religious freaks!
WHAT?

Too Funny!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5646 Dec 22, 2012
VegOmatic wrote:
This is what happens to BAD cities who try and steal from the tax payers of California.
The state Department of Finance has demanded in recent weeks that 19 Orange County cities and the county itself turn over a combined $263 million in unused funds previously earmarked for low- and moderate-income housing.
Aw shuddup you silly jackass! No one cares. You're insane.

WTF is San Dimas? Is that the psycho wing of San Quentin or something?

They shouldn't allow you creeps internet access.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5647 Dec 22, 2012
Sure is peaceful around here without that loudmouthed rude jackass "Big D" harping about how Clinton wasn't impeached or he was but wasn't or whatever the silly dope goes on and on about all the time!
Milking

La Puente, CA

#5648 Dec 22, 2012
Keep a good jackdown by abusing a Republican idiot.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#5649 Dec 22, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If evolution were correct, and humans evolved from monkeys, then why are monkeys still around today? There is really no explanation for this, yet this heathen ideal is still taught in our schools. Something cannot come from nothing. It is a scientific impossibility. The idea that one second there wasn’t anything then there was is frankly offensive to one’s intelligence. The fact that every ecosystem in the world acts in accordance with itself and survives is proof of intelligent design. If it all just happened, as evolution and the big bang seem to suggest, there would be chaos everywhere. Instead, the more we delve into scientific fields, we find order. Order that can only be provided by a benevolent creator. Documented cases of sick people being healed through prayer happen everyday, but go unreported by the liberal atheist media. Either that, or they get mocked by hordes of Godless Internet users on sites such as Topix. It's sad to think people like Big Dope has indoctrinated any kids with the atheist lies. It just creates hate.
Why cant someone believe in God, and evoloution.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#5650 Dec 22, 2012
Evolution
Randy

La Puente, CA

#5651 Dec 22, 2012
While a 3:46 long, special Glendora city council meeting took place for the randy city council members to glot and pat themselves on the back for another BAD years worth of work dished out to Glendora residents.

Mnay did not wish to watch the city council meeting nor attend as heartburn would only set in.

Once again it has shown that walking in lockstep with the criminal lements or groups will get you ahead.

Elk Grove, CA

#5652 Dec 22, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cant someone believe in God, and evoloution.
They can.
KaNards

La Puente, CA

#5653 Dec 22, 2012
It's do or die inside, kill or be killed and the staff and guards allow it to happen.

lawyers have since joined Ashker's lawsuit and now represent all SHU prisoners at Pelican Bay.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5654 Dec 23, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong
You say Clinton was impeached
I say Clinton was impeached
you are arguing about something no one has said because you cannot stand up to what people actually are saying.
I also say that impeachment ( that did exist ) achieved nothing whatsoever, a total failure, and you have yet to show one penalty listed in the impeachment that was a success.
Wow, if this isn't an example of-" Changing your Tune once you get your ass handed to you in an attempt to save face"- I don't know what is.

Why don't you stop making an ass of yourself and simply admit that you were incorrect when you stated numerous times that the Clinton impeachment FAILED?
Jolly

La Puente, CA

#5655 Dec 23, 2012
Hacker Pilot is more like it, your only getting a lump of coal this year you nasty little person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) 4 hr Spike 96
News Man plucked from swollen Los Angeles River (Nov '10) 8 hr Broita Humanitarian 22
News WANTED: LAPD seeks 3 men in brazen heist (Nov '10) 8 hr Snargaun of Lanca... 4
News 'Weird Al' still armed with wit - and an accordion 9 hr Spot On 7
women's March 10 hr Well Well 7
News Report: Harrison Ford has jet run-in at Califor... Feb 18 tuba toofpaste 15
the music thread (Apr '12) Feb 17 Musikologist 22

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages