Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5616 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not lie. And I am smarter than you.
So keep your doubt with every other thing you're doubtful about. Clinton was impeached, of that there's no doubt for hardly anyone, except you.
I stand corrected, still not bright enough to understand that you were lying.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5617 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, still not bright enough to understand that you were lying.
Talk about dishonesty. We both know that statement is a lie.

I have not lied. You have. To divert attention from your lost argument.

You thought impeachment means removal from office. You were wrong. Stop lying and admit it.
MicedOut

La Puente, CA

#5618 Dec 21, 2012
Get out the dogs.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5619 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about dishonesty. We both know that statement is a lie.
I have not lied. You have. To divert attention from your lost argument.
You thought impeachment means removal from office. You were wrong. Stop lying and admit it.
Yes he was impeached, partisan vote in the house
Yes it was a failure, partisan vote for acquittal in the senate
Yes the impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it accomplished nothing
Catched Drivers

La Puente, CA

#5620 Dec 21, 2012
It helps to have complete control over your own "enforce" police department, where the local political machine can hire and fire anyone of the local GPD officers if they get out of line an arrest or write a report on the wrong political connecte4d person.

At no time is there a DUI check point set up for Glendora, California and if they are or ever has been they are set up where the local drunk politican can turn off and hide out in another part of town.

LA County wide DUI Crackdown: 621 People Arrested for DUI in LA County This Week December 21 till 31, 2012..

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5621 Dec 21, 2012
That's not what you originally said.

You are a liar.
ITs first

La Puente, CA

#5622 Dec 21, 2012
It's the first day of Winter for 2012 - 2013 season.

Like the first snow it melts and so does the stupid out of towners who keep posting useles crud from theit home towns.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5623 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
That's not what you originally said.
You are a liar.
Then go find the post where I said he was not.

Look I have given you the befit of the doubt, you were just too stupid to realize that you were lying

Its your choice, either liar or just stupid, but you canít back up what you are saying because I never said that.
Herd

United States

#5624 Dec 21, 2012
Stupid people post stupid stuff on here y'all need to grow up. I will be happy when this sight closes. I will pay what ever it takes to take over.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5625 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached, partisan vote in the house
Yes it was a failure, partisan vote for acquittal in the senate
Yes the impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it accomplished nothing
Here's a post where you say he was not.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5626 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go find the post where I said he was not.
Look I have given you the befit of the doubt, you were just too stupid to realize that you were lying
Its your choice, either liar or just stupid, but you canít back up what you are saying because I never said that.
"...Yes it was a failure, partisan vote for acquittal in the senate
Yes the impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it accomplished nothing"
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#5627 Dec 21, 2012
Herd wrote:
Stupid people post stupid stuff on here y'all need to grow up. I will be happy when this sight closes. I will pay what ever it takes to take over.
Herd.

We stupid people must inform those of youse who were "educated" by wealthy taxpayer funded Government agent teachers that it is site, not sight. Why not just donate the money to the US Treasury? I understand they accept donations.

Ronald

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5628 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go find the post where I said he was not.
Look I have given you the befit of the doubt, you were just too stupid to realize that you were lying
Its your choice, either liar or just stupid, but you canít back up what you are saying because I never said that.
You've dishonestly changed your original argument which was "...the impeachment failed the votes in the Senate." or some such very similar uneducated nonsense.

Now you're lying and saying your original argument was "...the objectives of the impeachment failed."

If the impeachment failed, then he wasn't impeached.

You falsely accuse me of lying to deflect your embarrassment at not knowing what impeachment means. You thought it meant removal from office. You were wrong.

You are wrong and you are a liar.

Other than that Merry Christmas jackass!
VegOmatic

La Puente, CA

#5629 Dec 21, 2012
Nothing better than watching the stupid fools in washington DC - Republicans and Tea Party fudgers play with 98% of Americans lives.

Theser stupid fools ran away and are thinking they are going to fnd happy works in their home states, BAD IDEA, once they find they are home the bell ringing and phone calls will shatter there stupid peace.

Those jerk water friends will thin out, so get the problem handled you lilly livered pukes.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5630 Dec 21, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Herd.
We stupid people must inform those of youse who were "educated" by wealthy taxpayer funded Government agent teachers that it is site, not sight. Why not just donate the money to the US Treasury? I understand they accept donations.
Ronald
Ronald.

Yay Ronald!

Michael.
VegOmatic

La Puente, CA

#5631 Dec 21, 2012
This is what happens to BAD cities who try and steal from the tax payers of California.

The state Department of Finance has demanded in recent weeks that 19 Orange County cities and the county itself turn over a combined $263 million in unused funds previously earmarked for low- and moderate-income housing.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5632 Dec 21, 2012
D??? is ricardo scared of the truth?

and i thought riccardo was all NON religious..I guees I was wrong.

I think he missed the point.

you have a choice where you go on your spare time as a child...

but as a student you must be in class...

and subject to what you hear.

reichrdo is such a reich winger about EVERYTHING else, it doesnt suprise me, he wants to push christianity on you and your family.

they are all like that, religious freaks!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5633 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do, likely better than you do
I donít hate Christians as you seem to hate, I fight for your freedom to practice your religion, just as I fight for the freedom of other religions to practice theirs as well.
I protect your children from being indoctrinated in school by a multitude of religions different than yours, I also protect others children from being indoctrinated by you.
They are free to choose their beliefs as they desire. Just as you are free to choose your beliefs. You are only upset because I wonít give you and unfair advantage, and that is correct, I wonít.
You always act like you know it all, typical atheist and hater. Why are you always fighting? Who are you the Devil? You sound like it. What children am I indoctrinating? Show me a post where I'm indoctrinating kids? or anyone. you are the fool that wants to keep bashing people for believing in God. Like I said, if you want to believe we all came from a puddle of crud, celebrate it, but stop hating others that have a belief in God. I have seen and heard too many miracles to be a hater like you. Your kids were never free, you taught them to be like you, atheist losers and liars. Why don't you show me the post or admit that you are a liar. Time to back up your mouth. You are the danger to kids teaching them a fibble we all came from a puddle of crud and when we die, that's it.
RedRibbon

La Puente, CA

#5634 Dec 21, 2012
Just shut up and sit down, my buddy Herman Cain.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5635 Dec 21, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
D??? is ricardo scared of the truth?
and i thought riccardo was all NON religious..I guees I was wrong.
I think he missed the point.
you have a choice where you go on your spare time as a child...
but as a student you must be in class...
and subject to what you hear.
reichrdo is such a reich winger about EVERYTHING else, it doesnt suprise me, he wants to push christianity on you and your family.
they are all like that, religious freaks!
What truth do you know? Who or what raised you that you can go anywhere in your spare time as a child? Show me the post where I am pushing any religion on anyone? In God we trust or Under God is for all of us, any God that you believe in. Even the atheist god of the puddle of crud that life started. I pray God will give you a brain someday. You are a true pothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cost of rent in Hollywood 1 hr Inquiring Mind 1
News 'It's A Miracle This Dog Survived:' Long Beach... 2 hr Frawley Becker 1
News Serial Rapist Arrested In LA; 2 Victims in Chicago (Sep '07) 14 hr Victim552 99
Los Angeles Union Station at 800 N. Alameda St.... 16 hr LOS ANGELES UNION... 35
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Smiley 21,533
Los Angeles Metro Red Line 18 hr Tom 3
News Joe Biden denounces "prostitution of the Second... 19 hr Dwight 42

Beverly Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages