PrePackkked

West Covina, CA

#5596 Dec 21, 2012
Never seen a out of towners poster enjoy their case of "fleets" sented so much.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5597 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be telling them the grinch Romney tried to steal Christmas and make it Mormon or some stupid liberal conspiracy claptrap get them all anxious and confused.
LOL I can guarantee you none of them voted for Romney, although we rarely talk about politics. My kids ( if you can call 40 year olds kids ) and I agree that politicians in general are not to be trusted, and we end up having to vote for the lesser of evils.

We do talk at election time, to get different perspectives on one issue or another, but we usually agree so much it is a pretty short conversation.

One of my kids is actually on his cities council, it was interesting watching him run for a local office. He won against a very conservative candidate.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5598 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I told them all about Saturnalia, the original holiday that was later taken over by another religion. The giving of gifts, decorating a tree in your house, charitable donations etc all come from that.
They loved and still love the holidays, and are in fact flying in with my grandkids to enjoy these holidays as well.
Nice, you went back to the Roman days...lol..what matters is how it's celebrated today. You are free to kiss the mud and celebrate darwin. what will you do when one of your family members becomes a Christian?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5599 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I can guarantee you none of them voted for Romney, although we rarely talk about politics. My kids ( if you can call 40 year olds kids ) and I agree that politicians in general are not to be trusted, and we end up having to vote for the lesser of evils.
We do talk at election time, to get different perspectives on one issue or another, but we usually agree so much it is a pretty short conversation.
One of my kids is actually on his cities council, it was interesting watching him run for a local office. He won against a very conservative candidate.
Real proud of you and them Fruitloops!

But I meant your grand kids dummy.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5600 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
when you boil down what the followers of your religion say, it renders down to an evil thing sitting on a throne in heaven saying "worship me of you will be tortured forever"
I will make it easy for you, that isnít worth worship, that is a terrorist demanding obedience under threat of torture, worse demanding love under threat of torture, a cross between a terrorist and a rapist. I wouldnít worship that even if it really was a god.
Granted your bible doesnít say that, but I suspect I know more of your bible that most of the followers of your religion do.
you don't understand worship in its proper context. when you worship God, you are the beneficiary of worship and NOT God. Go to a different thread to spit your hatred for those that believe in an existence of higher life. Like you said, you spend more time hating something
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5601 Dec 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>you don't understand worship in its proper context. when you worship God, you are the beneficiary of worship and NOT God. Go to a different thread to spit your hatred for those that believe in an existence of higher life. Like you said, you spend more time hating something
Yes I do, likely better than you do

I donít hate Christians as you seem to hate, I fight for your freedom to practice your religion, just as I fight for the freedom of other religions to practice theirs as well.

I protect your children from being indoctrinated in school by a multitude of religions different than yours, I also protect others children from being indoctrinated by you.

They are free to choose their beliefs as they desire. Just as you are free to choose your beliefs. You are only upset because I wonít give you and unfair advantage, and that is correct, I wonít.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5602 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Real proud of you and them Fruitloops!
But I meant your grand kids dummy.
Oh my grandkids are not interested in history as my kids are, the subject never comes up. 2 of them believe in Santa still, and the one that has outgrown that helps setting up in the wee hours of the morning for the younger ones, she just loves that.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5603 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do, likely better than you do
I donít hate Christians as you seem to hate, I fight for your freedom to practice your religion, just as I fight for the freedom of other religions to practice theirs as well.
I protect your children from being indoctrinated in school by a multitude of religions different than yours, I also protect others children from being indoctrinated by you.
They are free to choose their beliefs as they desire. Just as you are free to choose your beliefs. You are only upset because I wonít give you and unfair advantage, and that is correct, I wonít.
Big D fights for rights!

Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5604 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my grandkids are not interested in history as my kids are, the subject never comes up. 2 of them believe in Santa still, and the one that has outgrown that helps setting up in the wee hours of the morning for the younger ones, she just loves that.
Have fun but don't be telling them silly stuff like the evil dreaded fundies stole Christmas from the wonderful noble heathens and other weird liberal claptrap like that.

Or that Obama saved Christmas from the Mormons. You know how you get.

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5605 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D fights for rights!
Too funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q2l4bz1FT8UXX
I do, I am a patriot, it isnít a faction, or a political party, or a race, or a sex, or a religion, or a flag, or a name, or even a set of boarders I am a patriot to, but the ideals set down by our founders.

They of course did not accomplish the ideals, and they knew they had not, but they set a course for us to steer by, and did the best they could accomplish for the times they lived in.

Blind justice, that doesnít look at who you are or what you believe but only your actions.

We have come a long way from their beginning, freed the slaves, women the right to vote ( ever notice that sexual equality came after the beginnings of racial equality, my wife always points that out, in fact we have a black president before we have had a woman president ), etc

They did a tremendous job for their time, and it is ours to carry the torch of freedom into the future.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5606 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun but don't be telling them silly stuff like the evil dreaded fundies stole Christmas from the wonderful noble heathens and other weird liberal claptrap like that.
Or that Obama saved Christmas from the Mormons. You know how you get.
Too Funny!
LOL Obama saved Christmas from the Mormons... thanks for the laugh, that is a great one.

I donít think you realize I am not all that much of an Obama fan, like most democrats a stiff breeze would blow him over, I would like to buy democrats a backbone for Christmas.

I am going to be out of here in an hour or so and busy with friends and family for some time into the new year, so I will probably be posting less.

I hope you and yours and everyone else here has a great holiday, enjoy your friends and family!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5607 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, I am a patriot, it isnít a faction, or a political party, or a race, or a sex, or a religion, or a flag, or a name, or even a set of boarders I am a patriot to, but the ideals set down by our founders.
They of course did not accomplish the ideals, and they knew they had not, but they set a course for us to steer by, and did the best they could accomplish for the times they lived in.
Blind justice, that doesnít look at who you are or what you believe but only your actions.
We have come a long way from their beginning, freed the slaves, women the right to vote ( ever notice that sexual equality came after the beginnings of racial equality, my wife always points that out, in fact we have a black president before we have had a woman president ), etc
They did a tremendous job for their time, and it is ours to carry the torch of freedom into the future.
Tell your wife it's simple. Bro's before ho's!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5608 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Obama saved Christmas from the Mormons... thanks for the laugh, that is a great one.
I donít think you realize I am not all that much of an Obama fan, like most democrats a stiff breeze would blow him over, I would like to buy democrats a backbone for Christmas.
I am going to be out of here in an hour or so and busy with friends and family for some time into the new year, so I will probably be posting less.
I hope you and yours and everyone else here has a great holiday, enjoy your friends and family!
Yeah Merry Christmas jackass. Hope I didn't offend you by saying that. It's got "Christ" in it and all. Don't sue me.

Awright then Happy Holidays Fruitloop.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5609 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Merry Christmas jackass. Hope I didn't offend you by saying that. It's got "Christ" in it and all. Don't sue me.
Awright then Happy Holidays Fruitloop.
Oh no, I have a slogan for this year

"Whether you are offended by my saying Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, please take comfort in knowing I donít really mean either"

LOL

Which isnít really true but funny enough.

I am not offended by Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays or Io Saturnalia, or whatever you want to say. Life is too short to worry about being offended by that kind of stuff.

Have fun Mike

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5610 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I have a slogan for this year
"Whether you are offended by my saying Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, please take comfort in knowing I donít really mean either"
LOL
Which isnít really true but funny enough.
I am not offended by Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays or Io Saturnalia, or whatever you want to say. Life is too short to worry about being offended by that kind of stuff.
Have fun Mike
I am offended at being falsely called a liar just so you can deflect from a lost argument.

And telling kids that Saturnalia is better than Christmas is slightly offensive.

Hope Santa gives you a cheap gift. And it's broken so you have to stand in line to get a refund.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5611 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I am offended at being falsely called a liar just so you can deflect from a lost argument.
And telling kids that Saturnalia is better than Christmas is slightly offensive.
Hope Santa gives you a cheap gift. And it's broken so you have to stand in line to get a refund.
I never falsely accused you of anything Mike

You lied when you misrepresented what I was saying.

I do understand that you may not be capable of understanding what I am saying and so will now give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps just not bright enough to understand that what you were saying was a lie

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5612 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I never falsely accused you of anything Mike
You lied when you misrepresented what I was saying.
I do understand that you may not be capable of understanding what I am saying and so will now give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps just not bright enough to understand that what you were saying was a lie
You repeatedly implied or outright stated that I supported Clinton's impeachment when you knew otherwise. A lie.

You dishonestly changed your argument. Another lie.

I said that you said Clinton wasn't impeached. You call that a lie. It's not a lie. You did say that. If his impeachment failed, then he wasn't impeached.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5613 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeatedly implied or outright stated that I supported Clinton's impeachment when you knew otherwise. A lie.
I said that you said Clinton wasn't impeached. You call that a lie. It's not a lie. You did say that. If his impeachment failed, then he wasn't impeached.
Seriously Mike I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were just not bright enough to understand that you were lying.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5614 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached, partisan vote in the house
Yes it was a failure, partisan vote for acquittal in the senate
Yes the impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it accomplished nothing

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5615 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Mike I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you were just not bright enough to understand that you were lying.
I did not lie. And I am smarter than you.

So keep your doubt with every other thing you're doubtful about. Clinton was impeached, of that there's no doubt for hardly anyone, except you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio in 2016! Sat Don Feducci 35
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat The Rev 19,921
News L.A. looking to 2016 to end the Bay Area's lock... Sat Le Jimbo 1
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists Fri California Bound 15
L.A. raises minimum wage to $15 an hour Fri skinny indio 3
Review: Diamond Forever Jewelry Fri William 2
??ll May 20 nope 1
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]