Big D

Modesto, CA

#5572 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie to them like you do here.
You mean like saying there is a Santa Claus?

We all seem to lie to our children, if I broke that lie, my kids would be upset with me I expect.

I wonder if my grandkids will be like I was, when my belief in Santa ended, down came all such beliefs, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, God, the Boogey Man, etc

Some people hang on to those beliefs for a long long time.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5573 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We all seem to lie to our children, if I broke that lie, my kids would be upset with me I expect.
I wonder if my grandkids will be like I was, when my belief in Santa ended, down came all such beliefs, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, God, the Boogey Man, etc
No. Lies like implying I supported Clinton's impeachment when you know I didn't.

And lies like changing your argument from "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the objectives and intents failed" to try and make me look wrong.

Stuff like that. Santa Claus and such is just harmless fantasy.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5574 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Lies like implying I supported Clinton's impeachment when you know I didn't.
And lies like changing your argument from "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the objectives and intents failed" to try and make me look wrong.
Stuff like that. Santa Claus and such is just harmless fantasy.
I have made my automatic reply smaller to annoy others less
Yes he was impeached, partisan vote in the house
Yes it was a failure, partisan vote for acquittal in the senate
Yes the impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it accomplished nothing
Bullava

West Covina, CA

#5575 Dec 21, 2012
The Bull-lava is coming hot and heavy from all those out of town annoying posters.

Most of them have been banned from posting on their own home town's or cities blogs.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5576 Dec 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> ‘In God We Trust’ has nothing whatsoever to do with the establishment of religion. Its use is of patriotic or ceremonial character and bears no true resemblance to a governmental sponsorship of a religious exercise. If he is so worried his kid might actually believe in a God, keep him locked up, away from TV and the radio. Don't let them go to book stores or shopping malls....lol...he sounds like you, a paranoid scared fool that is afraid to face the truth.
I feel the exact same way about it that you would if we replaced that phrase with "praise be to Allah" or "May Buddha enlighten you" or "Xemu was emperor of the universe" ( Tom Cruise would like that one )

There is nothing patriotic about believing in a religion.
Bullava

West Covina, CA

#5577 Dec 21, 2012
Sticker shock hasn't set in yet.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5579 Dec 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>don't let your buddy andy here that you are old, he hates old people.
I seriously doubt that.

I think he knows I am a grandpa
It Tolls

West Covina, CA

#5580 Dec 21, 2012
The GOP has a loss of leverage and leadership in America and the world.

The GOP and Tea Part nuts have released the breaks on the run away fiscal cliff trolley.

As it turns out, these fools don't have a drivers license nor are they old enough to apply for one.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5581 Dec 21, 2012
It Tolls wrote:
The GOP has a loss of leverage and leadership in America and the world.
The GOP and Tea Part nuts have released the breaks on the run away fiscal cliff trolley.
As it turns out, these fools don't have a drivers license nor are they old enough to apply for one.
On the plus side, the tax increase that the GOP built into the Fiscal cliff are much worse than what the president offered, particularly for the upper end.

We might just be better off going over the cliff, it will hurt in the short term… but it is one way to get around the GOP blockade
ChopSticks

West Covina, CA

#5582 Dec 21, 2012
Keep smiling we buy our chop sticks from out of town too.
MooLasses

West Covina, CA

#5583 Dec 21, 2012
1.) The GOP has a loss of leverage and leadership in America and the world.

2.) The GOP and Tea Part nuts have released the breaks on the run away fiscal cliff trolley.

3.) As it turns out, these fools don't have a drivers license nor are they old enough to apply for one.

4.) There is more than enough time to run these bums out of the country after January 01, 2013.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5584 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No more worried than I would be about any religion, fantasy is ok, as long as there are actual adults there to let them know it is just fantasy
None of my children are suckered in by your religion, they are well armed with knowledge against such garbage
Then why are you always pointing hate at others that are free to believe what they want? Bigot! I don't go online complaining about the fantasy believers like you that think life started from a puddle of mud.

Elk Grove, CA

#5585 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Christian, I don’t suggest people be hanged or tortured ( with everlasting torture ) for their beliefs.
Neither do Christians...Bigot! Please don't turn this into a hate religion discussion Bigot!

Elk Grove, CA

#5586 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your kids had a lot of fun growing up.....NOT....Have you told them the true meaning of Christmas?

Elk Grove, CA

#5587 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the exact same way about it that you would if we replaced that phrase with "praise be to Allah" or "May Buddha enlighten you" or "Xemu was emperor of the universe" ( Tom Cruise would like that one )
There is nothing patriotic about believing in a religion.
The word God can be replaced with the God you believe in. Like for you, the Darwin God. That life started in a puddle of crud. You should worship and eat a puddle of crud to celebrate your bigot life.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5588 Dec 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your kids had a lot of fun growing up.....NOT....Have you told them the true meaning of Christmas?
HAR!HAR!HAR!

Big D probably told his kids real early that there was no Santa Claus so he didn't have to buy them toys the grouchy old skinflint!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5589 Dec 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your kids had a lot of fun growing up.....NOT....Have you told them the true meaning of Christmas?
Yes I told them all about Saturnalia, the original holiday that was later taken over by another religion. The giving of gifts, decorating a tree in your house, charitable donations etc all come from that.

They loved and still love the holidays, and are in fact flying in with my grandkids to enjoy these holidays as well.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5590 Dec 21, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Neither do Christians...Bigot! Please don't turn this into a hate religion discussion Bigot!
when you boil down what the followers of your religion say, it renders down to an evil thing sitting on a throne in heaven saying "worship me of you will be tortured forever"

I will make it easy for you, that isn’t worth worship, that is a terrorist demanding obedience under threat of torture, worse demanding love under threat of torture, a cross between a terrorist and a rapist. I wouldn’t worship that even if it really was a god.

Granted your bible doesn’t say that, but I suspect I know more of your bible that most of the followers of your religion do.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5591 Dec 21, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I told them all about Saturnalia, the original holiday that was later taken over by another religion. The giving of gifts, decorating a tree in your house, charitable donations etc all come from that.
They loved and still love the holidays, and are in fact flying in with my grandkids to enjoy these holidays as well.
Oh for chrissakes what a jerk. Kids don't give a sh!t about your dopey nonsense like Saturnalia you fool why do you have to ruin Christmas for them over some silly sh!t like that.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5592 Dec 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for chrissakes what a jerk. Kids don't give a sh!t about your dopey nonsense like Saturnalia you fool why do you have to ruin Christmas for them over some silly sh!t like that.
I don’t ruin the holidays, they love them, in fact they are flying in from all over the country this weekend.

We are planning a grand time together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr TWP 5,078
Drought Landscaper In Long Beach | NOVEL REMODE... 1 hr Novel Remodeling 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Pizza 16,000
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr take a number 200,967
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr nickled 2,269
Ru486 Medical abortion Services 14 hr danialouis 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at September 18 at 12:38PM PDT

•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info