Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5413 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>With Watergate? and continuing the war that JFK started?
id say vietnam brought both parties down...

the anti-war movement happened after all, in response to nixon NOT ending the war like he should have.

instead he unleashed one of the deadliest bombing campaigns in history....

bad LBJ, bad nixon......

I guess the bar for what a 'scandal ' is, has been lowered once again....(snicker)

Bush preemptively invading iraq, along with afghainstan...
will be remembered there along with vietnam, as really horrific quagmires that took this country DOWN several notches.

I guess mikey still thinks we could have won vietnam, but he is mistaken.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5414 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school kid JFK didn’t start it, it was going on long before JFK. JFK got us involved in it, but it was there long before then.
Johnson escalated it, Nixon escalated it further.
What are they teaching you children these days?
He started it for USA. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5415 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school kid JFK didn’t start it, it was going on long before JFK. JFK got us involved in it, but it was there long before then.
That Clinton was successfully impeached and it failed?

Elk Grove, CA

#5416 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>

bad LBJ, bad nixon......
Good JFK...I guess I forgot I'm chatting with historians....lol

Elk Grove, CA

#5417 Dec 19, 2012
Team Obama still raising money--off Sandy Hook shootings

They won the campaign handily and even had $14.2 million to spare, but the Obama-Biden campaign is still raising money, this time off the president's comments about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in Connecticut.

In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama's moving address to the community of Newtown, Conn., there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president's speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.

"The next chapter begins today. Stand with President Obama for the next four years," headlines the donation and video player page.

Why does he need money now?

Unbelievable. As we all think it can't get any worse, they continue to lower the bar of decency. How sad.

Elk Grove, CA

#5418 Dec 19, 2012
How damned disgusting can he get? I am sick to my stomach thinking that anyone could do that--but the PRESIDENT? That's just sick

I believed Obama when he was crying at that press conference

JUST KIDDING
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5419 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That Clinton was successfully impeached and it failed?
Correct Liar Mike

He was impeached

And the impeachment failed to achieve a single objective stated in the impeachment

Do you want to try and find a post where I said he was not impeached, or find it documented that he was removed from office and it succeeded in its objective you can win this argument.

Else you just got the floor wiped with you again
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5420 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
im not sure HE knows the difference between starting a war(iraq) and escalating one that is already going on(vietnam).
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5421 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Good JFK...I guess I forgot I'm chatting with historians....lol
yes JFK sent the advisors(like powell) but johnson escalated the war and brought over 500000 Us troops..

see JFK....the movie!

and brush up on YOUR history, just by being able to "google" topics.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5422 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Team Obama still raising money--off Sandy Hook shootings
They won the campaign handily and even had $14.2 million to spare, but the Obama-Biden campaign is still raising money, this time off the president's comments about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in Connecticut.
In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama's moving address to the community of Newtown, Conn., there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president's speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.
"The next chapter begins today. Stand with President Obama for the next four years," headlines the donation and video player page.
Why does he need money now?
Unbelievable. As we all think it can't get any worse, they continue to lower the bar of decency. How sad.
your grasp of current political conditions, is laughable!

Elk Grove, CA

#5423 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
yes JFK sent the advisors(like powell) but johnson escalated the war and brought over 500000 Us troops..
see JFK....the movie!
So who got USA involved in the Vietnam war? Yes, I should watch more Hollywood movies for my historical truths....lol....and I mean lol....

Elk Grove, CA

#5424 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
So you find it funny our President is using the deaths of these kids to raise money? I would say you are not only dumb, but very cruel.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5425 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t you know that he personally murdered those people, snuck into their embassy and killed them personally, he also wired the twin towers with explosives to demolish them on 9/11

Oh and there are pictures of Obama on the Grassy Knoll

And he faked the Moon Landings

Elk Grove, CA

#5426 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
im not sure HE knows the difference between starting a war(iraq) and escalating one that is already going on(vietnam).
Sorry Historians, I meant he started it for USA. Please forgive me...lol
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5427 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So who got USA involved in the Vietnam war? Yes, I should watch more Hollywood movies for my historical truths....lol....and I mean lol....
Not what you said, you said started the war

bzzzzzzzzzt... wrong

Elk Grove, CA

#5428 Dec 19, 2012
I guess I need to watch more movies...Hollywood knows best....lol.now I know why the great obama spends so much time there campaigning.

Elk Grove, CA

#5429 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
see JFK....the movie!
President Kennedy approves sending 400 Special Forces troops and 100 other U.S. military advisers to South Vietnam. On the same day, he orders the start of clandestine warfare against North Vietnam to be conducted by South Vietnamese agents under the direction and training of the CIA and U.S. Special Forces troops. Kennedy's orders also called for South Vietnamese forces to infiltrate Laos to locate and disrupt communist bases and supply lines there.

But let's not blame him...lol..

Now what did the movie say?
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5430 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Bush should have been guarding the Embassy I agree andy. Bush should have warned obozo.
I think breaking the sacred trust with our military (that they only be use as a last resort)....... is A MUCH bigger breach of trust with THE AMERICAN people than slacking on the security at the consulate in libya.

the state dept definatly screwed up.....is it enough to hurt the demongogues? politcally?? Obama JUST got re-elected by an electoral landslide...

I guess the answer is NO.

reagan/bush-1 survived Iran Contra??

remember that? bush won handily against another weak massachussetts candidate(dukakis).

Elk Grove, CA

#5431 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he impeached or did it fail? Can't be both.
Long winded rambling responses not necessary, just give us the short answer. One word will suffice.
Clinton's Impeachment- Success? or Failure?
Hey Mike, unless they see the movie about it from Hollywood, they won't get it. History is taught at the movie theaters...lol..for andy, a few bong hits, big size popcorn large coke and learn some history....priceless!
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5432 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t you know that he personally murdered those people, snuck into their embassy and killed them personally, he also wired the twin towers with explosives to demolish them on 9/11
Oh and there are pictures of Obama on the Grassy Knoll
And he faked the Moon Landings
I know I know....

with them??

it is like, fill in the Bl**nk with who ever is the evil demogogic president...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... 18 hr Robert 2
Poll Did God Intend For The Races To Be Separate? (Sep '12) 18 hr Robert 10
Smugglers use Uber-registered drivers to move m... 21 hr Harry 1
Marijuana is not a Good Mind Food for Recreation. Thu Culture Auditor 1
Beverly Hills Police Please Read This (Apr '15) Thu Jeff 9
News 45 years later, Charles Manson still draws atte... (Aug '14) Thu Fatherted27 7
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) Wed JoseSMiller 38

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages