Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5373 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's why I said looking at the pretty girls is better. Because I was looking at them instead of reading your stupid posts. Get it?
Why do I have to explain everything 20 times to you? Are you stupid or something?
Boy you are dumb!
What a dope!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5374 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
You really think I'm as stupid as Mr Anderson?

You're lying again. Or you're that stupid.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5375 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
still having trouble dealing with the FACT that bill clinton helped Barck Obama jr. to a second term??

deal with the LOSS!!

get on with your life!!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5376 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
still having trouble dealing with the FACT that bill clinton helped Barck Obama jr. to a second term??
deal with the LOSS!!
get on with your life!!
Nope. You won't find one single post by me whining about Obama's victory. You are the only one doing that.

Sore winners are real losers!

Obama won fair and square, and Romney lost. Get over it. Now it's time to GET TO WORK! Give us some of that "YES WE CAN!" But didn't last term. Maybe this term. Probably not. It's Bush's fault!

What a loser!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5377 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Stubborn is a better word, you choose to not comprehend and say the same thing over and over again even when proved otherwise.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5378 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Stubborn is a better word, you choose to not comprehend and say the same thing over and over again even when proved otherwise.
You say Clinton's impeachment failed. I comprehend it.

You are wrong. Clinton was impeached.

You haven't proved that his impeachment failed because it did not, stop lying.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5379 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You won't find one single post by me whining about Obama's victory. You are the only one doing that.
Sore winners are real losers!
Obama won fair and square, and Romney lost. Get over it. Now it's time to GET TO WORK! Give us some of that "YES WE CAN!" But didn't last term. Maybe this term. Probably not. It's Bush's fault!
What a loser!
I dont think youve quite accepted his loss yet mental mike.

people who are in denial, write posts like that, that make little sense.

youll get over it...

and dont you forget....keep that chin up when you get back east in may.

Obama will only be here for 4 more years.....

WE had to live through Bush....so deal with this.

poor rainmonkey!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5380 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think youve quite accepted his loss yet mental mike.
people who are in denial, write posts like that, that make little sense.
youll get over it...
and dont you forget....keep that chin up when you get back east in may.
Obama will only be here for 4 more years.....
WE had to live through Bush....so deal with this.
poor rainmonkey!
Dumb nonsensical post it's impossible to respond to because it doesn't make any sense.

Sorry. Try harder.

What a dope!
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5381 Dec 19, 2012
poor rain mikey.....

clinton is on the short list along with BARACK for time magazines "man of the year"

deal with it...

DEMMY hater..

his wife is next!!

8 years of hillary?? deal with it rain mikey!

you are a bagger in sheeps clothing!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5382 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You say Clinton's impeachment failed. I comprehend it.
You are wrong. Clinton was impeached.
You haven't proved that his impeachment failed because it did not, stop lying.
No you donít, you keep trying to change the subject, again, learn to read English, I have never ever once said he was not impeached.

Take your Alzheimerís meds I have said it at least 50 times now, yes he was impeached I have never ever said otherwise. You keep trying to change the subject back to something I have never ever said, because you cannot stand up to what I am saying.

The impeachment ( which did happen ) was a total and absolute failure achieving nothing whatsoever stated within it.

I donít think it is that you cannot comprehend it, but you refuse to.

What I am saying is not an opinion, but a fact, history.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5383 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
poor rain mikey.....
clinton is on the short list along with BARACK for time magazines "man of the year"
deal with it...
DEMMY hater..
his wife is next!!
8 years of hillary?? deal with it rain mikey!
you are a bagger in sheeps clothing!
And you are a commie in rags.

Did you ever see any of your posts with spell check turned on? Almost every word other word is underlined in red. Impressive! Try it. Please try it!

What a dummy!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5384 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No you donít, you keep trying to change the subject, again, learn to read English, I have never ever once said he was not impeached.
Take your Alzheimerís meds I have said it at least 50 times now, yes he was impeached I have never ever said otherwise. You keep trying to change the subject back to something I have never ever said, because you cannot stand up to what I am saying.
The impeachment ( which did happen ) was a total and absolute failure achieving nothing whatsoever stated within it.
I donít think it is that you cannot comprehend it, but you refuse to.
What I am saying is not an opinion, but a fact, history.
You say Clinton's impeachment failed. It did not. You are wrong. Clinton was impeached. It's not just my opinion, it's history.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#5385 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You say Clinton's impeachment failed. It did not. You are wrong. Clinton was impeached. It's not just my opinion, it's history.
Well I will take this as an admission of defeat again Mike, you are still insisting Clinton was impeached when no one says he was not, you cant argue what people are saying so you argue what they are not saying.

This is like the 5th time I have wiped the floor with you on this subject
You dont comprehend, you never will
PePing

La Puente, CA

#5386 Dec 19, 2012
Anyone seen that PePing duck?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5387 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you post Un-complex thought sometimes....
and the reason you dont understand me??... is because your kinda old and slow.
the only side your fair and balanced to is your own.
Thank you for showing us what an ass you are. Your big insult is that I'm old, I never revealed my age, plus almost everyone will be old someday, therefore your insult is against human nature. How can anyone understand your own language? It's unique only to you.

Elk Grove, CA

#5388 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
8 years of hillary??
No. Now people realize when there is a tough situation and she has to tell the truth, she will bring on her fainting spells.
FutureNews

La Puente, CA

#5389 Dec 19, 2012
A story biline might look like this:

GPD officer on patrol saw Douglas & Gene run a red light while driving eastbound at Route 66 at Compromise Line Road.

Officers attempted to pull the driver and passanger over, but they refused. The driver drove at freeway speeds then slowed down to a crawl. The driver played cat and mouse with the following officrs in their cars.

The driver circled streets surrounding Glendora High School, favoring to Lone Hill Avenue, Route 66 and Palopinto Avenue.

GPD officers immediately identified the subjects, knowing there might be issues with mental problems.

The pursuit was terminated, because GPD had identified them, an knew where they lived and had past contact with them.

The whole chase lasted less than 10 minutes, then the two were arrest during a road blockage set up by GPD crusiers in advance..

Douglas and Gene were transferred to a county facility and await there arraignment. It seems these two former city councilmen finally cracked up after hearing they were going to be arrested on criminal charge in the morning.

Elk Grove, CA

#5390 Dec 19, 2012
Review board raps State Department for poor security in Benghazi

No wonder Hillary fainted. This wasn't supposed to happen. If blame was directed toward Obama, that was supposed to be dismissed as "racist", and if blame was directed toward Hillary, it was supposed to be dismissed as "sexist". But, this report doesn't name anyone, and so, it doesn't really say what "anyone's" race or sex is. And so, after all this time, we know that four Americans are dead, killed by an al Queda that Obama said no longer existed, but we don't have the name of a responsible government official. Perhaps that is because we have no responsible government officials.

Elk Grove, CA

#5391 Dec 19, 2012
An atrociously corrupt State Department in the most corrupt presidential administration in history investigates itself and finds no one in particular to hold responsible for the deaths of four Americans that they ordered the military to abandon to the mob. Now there's a shocker. And when exactly will the media bother to tell us that the obama administration was using Ambassador Stevens to funnel arms to Al Quaida in Syria? Bill Clinton was our first black president, now we have our first muslim brotherhood president.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5392 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I will take this as an admission of defeat again Mike, you are still insisting Clinton was impeached when no one says he was not, you cant argue what people are saying so you argue what they are not saying.
This is like the 5th time I have wiped the floor with you on this subject
You dont comprehend, you never will
Danth's Law.

I say Clinton was impeached, you say it failed. We'll leave it to the peanut gallery who is right.

What a sea scout looking dinghy rowing narc dope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Mcm123 21,338
News Paltrow and Jolie accounts may have sealed Wein... 4 hr Christie Taylor 26
News Ex-Catholic bishop of Phoenix accused of sex ab... 4 hr Christie Taylor 143
Katy Perry is a Pig 8 hr Go vegan 3
Review: Red Rock Las Vegas Bowling League 9 hr RED ROCK BOWLING ... 14
Review: Gold Coast Las Vegas Gamblers Bowling L... 9 hr GOLD COAST BOWLIN... 12
Review: Suncoast Outcasts Bowling League 9 hr SUNCOAST BOWLING ... 13

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages