“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5309 Dec 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
it is time for you to take responsibility, for your own lack of read compreshension skills.
It's the readers fault! Priceless!

That's liberal logic! Kids are too stupid to write, it's Bush's fault! It's because the teachers union doesn't have enough power. It's because people don't read "close" enough.

No. It's because you're so poorly educated you can't construct a coherent sentence.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5310 Dec 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think these fools realize how connected to the rest of the world, they really are....
We can thank the great Warmist Al Gore for that since he invented the internet.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5311 Dec 17, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Great idea, let's punish those that didn't spend money like a fool and saved money. lol.
Punish success reward failure. Then wonder why we became mediocre. Blame Bush.
Raul Dicktado

Santa Cruz, CA

#5312 Dec 17, 2012
LeftCoast wrote:
<quoted text>Off topic (again) The Vacaville Forum on TOPIX is for residents of Vacaville. This is your final warning.
GTFOH Joker.
LeftCoast

San Francisco, CA

#5313 Dec 17, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Punish success reward failure. Then wonder why we became mediocre. Blame Bush.
The topic of this thread concerns the reelection of the U.S. Senate in California in 2010. You are way OFF TOPIC. Please stick to TOPIX New York forums and cease posting on the TOPIX Vacaville (California) Forum.

Please insure that you are familiar with the TOPIX Terms of Service

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

This will be your first and only warning.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5314 Dec 17, 2012
LeftCoast wrote:
<quoted text>The topic of this thread concerns the reelection of the U.S. Senate in California in 2010. You are way OFF TOPIC. Please stick to TOPIX New York forums and cease posting on the TOPIX Vacaville (California) Forum.
Please insure that you are familiar with the TOPIX Terms of Service
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
This will be your first and only warning.
No.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5315 Dec 17, 2012
LeftCoast wrote:
<quoted text>The topic of this thread concerns the reelection of the U.S. Senate in California in 2010. You are way OFF TOPIC. Please stick to TOPIX New York forums and cease posting on the TOPIX Vacaville (California) Forum.
Please insure that you are familiar with the TOPIX Terms of Service
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
This will be your first and only warning.
STFU Jackass.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5316 Dec 17, 2012
LeftCoast wrote:
<quoted text>The topic of this thread concerns the reelection of the U.S. Senate in California in 2010. You are way OFF TOPIC. Please stick to TOPIX New York forums and cease posting on the TOPIX Vacaville (California) Forum.
Please insure that you are familiar with the TOPIX Terms of Service
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
This will be your first and only warning.
nobody here likes you, and your opinons suck....

YOU go away....

if you cant deal with what the folks who sponsor the thread(us), talk about.....then start in with something else...

instead of sh&&ting all over every one's first amendment rights like a blathering moron....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5317 Dec 17, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Jackass.
;)
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5318 Dec 17, 2012
LeftCoast wrote:
<quoted text>Off topic (again) The Vacaville Forum on TOPIX is for residents of Vacaville. This is your final warning.
if this thread was exclusively FOR any particular town....

wouldnt they(topix) make sure people from hundreds and thousand of miles away, could NOT post???

or are you just REALLY stooopid???
Mr O Daniel

Union City, CA

#5319 Dec 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
if this thread was exclusively FOR any particular town....
wouldnt they(topix) make sure people from hundreds and thousand of miles away, could NOT post???
or are you just REALLY stooopid???
What a dope eh, Andy? Jeez.
A fortNight

Covina, CA

#5320 Dec 17, 2012
Another fortnight of bull coming from these out of towners postings again.

It's either RanGoon or oDDdanial

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5321 Dec 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
i see??
so 41 percent of the country makes, sells and buys everything?
you and I DONT speak much, because you need to go take econ 101 first.
everyone is PART of the economy, and all the money goes straight BACK to the top two percent.
the demand of the middle class CREATES the wealth, for the wealthy to begin with....
without a middle class tha consumes this much??
we would NOT have all that wealth pooled at the top...
you owe EVERYthing to their needs...
with them, we wouldnt be talking a wealthy vs middle class or poor.
Cry me a river. It was your boy Biden who said we needed to get skin in the game. I guess that meant everyone but you.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5322 Dec 17, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to tax the job creators. Every tax dollar that goes down the government rat hole is a dollar that doesn't go to hiring a new employee. Duh.
And it's gone from the economy into the Obama wasteful spending machine never to be seen again.
He doesn't understand economics. He doesn't even understand basic English.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5323 Dec 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody here likes me, and my opinons suck....
i should go away....
if i cant deal with what the folks who sponsor the thread(us), talk about.....then start in with something else...
instead of sh&&ting all over every one's first amendment rights like a blathering moron....
Don't be so hard on yourself, we are hard enough on you as it is.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5324 Dec 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so hard on yourself, we are hard enough on you as it is.
ask reichardo...only seriously sleezy people, who are seriously UPSET, and vindictive, change other's passages..

even HE or mikey dedooche would never doooche such a thinga as you just did..

you can consider this my last reply to you(thankfully)!!

ill report you next time I see you doing it.

i can do that...

If you disagree, then disagree.

but dont stoop to that LOWLIFE level.....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#5325 Dec 17, 2012
Mr O Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dope eh, Andy? Jeez.
uhuh!!
Quigley

Covina, CA

#5326 Dec 17, 2012
Still waiting for logic instead of rashed out wacked out republican spits and dribbles of Tea Party rants.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5327 Dec 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
ask reichardo...only seriously sleezy people, who are seriously UPSET, and vindictive, change other's passages..
even HE or mikey dedooche would never doooche such a thinga as you just did..
you can consider this my last reply to you(thankfully)!!
ill report you next time I see you doing it.
i can do that...
If you disagree, then disagree.
but dont stoop to that LOWLIFE level.....
Sorry, I can't make heads not tails out of what you are trying to say.

Perhaps you could find someone to translate for you?
Federalism

Covina, CA

#5328 Dec 17, 2012
It's time to read it for yourself and first on your block to do so:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/12/mitch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50 shades of Gray Davis 7 hr Hey baby 1
i m sameer 7 hr Gilligan 2
News Kerry Washington, Roland Emmerich among GLAAD h... Mar 23 Belle Sexton 1
News Beverly Hills bakery accused of labor abuse by ... Mar 21 Joe 2
News Why the 'Blurred Lines' verdict is bad for pop ... Mar 14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 'General Hospital' Spoilers For March 16-20, 20... Mar 13 deyman 1
News Keeping Up With the Kardashians : 5 Reasons rat... (Jan '14) Mar 12 Great one 10

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 27 at 2:27PM PDT

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]