Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5247 Dec 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the link? Now the numbers are different. You do lie a lot.
geez rickardo?? do I really have to hold your hand...

if you dont want to go to "politico" or "CBS NEWS"

just admit it....

you are certainly capable of typing and clicking your computer over to those sites...

im not your internet nurse maid...

the reality is?? a 59% majority of people want the bush tax cuts (for just the top 2%) to expire...

you are having a hard time with that huh??

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5248 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you hit home finally...
you and mikey belong in a grocery store...
You do. Get a job! Bagger would be a fine position for a dope like you! Then you could earn some money pay taxes and STOP MOOCHING.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5249 Dec 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Over 46 million are on food stamps, Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment)$131.9 billion.
I have my own private insurance. No medicare. If you are calling me old, then you must be under 40?
fair enough!!
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5250 Dec 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you appreciate my efforts to keep those Asian dominoes from falling on your draft dodging daddy's ass back then! And killing a bunch of commies so they wouldn't breed and move in next door.
So you could be born in a free country and speak English instead of Vietnamese.
Now don't go getting soft on me now boy! I'm your worst tea bagging nightmare! Toughen up, I'm gonna slap ya silly with logic and economic good sense. And tea bag you real good. Pucker up!
you really believe that??

huh??

even though we lost and the yellow commies DIDNT deprive us of our way of life...??

but thanks for serving anyhow...

lots of honorable men served who later turned on the cause, like ron kovac, and of course john kerry.

ps: my dad was a few years too old for vietnam, and a few years too young for korea...

sorry pal......should I have gone to gulf war 1?? and got radiation poisoning while shooting iraqis off the top of a tank??

Ive a buddy from school who killed lots iraqis in one fell swoop in THAT war....and he is not to happy about it...

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5251 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
huh??
even though we lost and the yellow commies DIDNT deprive us of our way of life...??
lots of honorable men served who later turned on the cause, like ron kovac, and of course john kerry.
ps: my dad was a few years too old for vietnam, and a few years too young for korea...
sorry pal......should I have gone to gulf war 1?? and got radiation poisoning while shooting iraqis off the top of a tank??
Ive a buddy from school who killed lots iraqis in one fell swoop in THAT war....and he is not to happy about it...
We didn't lose, you lost. We won every battle. We were winning the war when you love bead wearing hippy peacenik cowards lost the stomach for it and called it off.

Now you say "we" lost. You lost coward, not us.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5252 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
huh??
Yes you should have gone but I really don't think they would take you. You need a high school diploma, and be literate, and have some balls.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5253 Dec 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't lose, you lost. We won every battle. We were winning the war when you love bead wearing hippy peacenik cowards lost the stomach for it and called it off.
Winning what?

Location hidden

#5254 Dec 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you should have gone but I really don't think they would take you. You need a high school diploma, and be literate, and have some balls.
Excuse me, Henry Kissinger negotiated the end of that expensive an useless conflict. Nixon can be respected for ending the stupid Democrat's war.

What a Jackass.
Clooed

Covina, CA

#5255 Dec 16, 2012
Those Republicans and Tea Party (baggers) are all waiting for help.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5256 Dec 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem wth that childish narrative is that the tet offensive in jan.68, was the point in the war, when it was looking like enemy had been underestimated in their tenacity...

the whole ANTI war movement came to a creshendo much later, with that commy lennon ;leading the way....AFTER the beatle broke

the anti war movement was especially effective, because nixon, while discussing peace in paris??

was bombing the daylights out of civilians in north vietnam...
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5257 Dec 16, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Winning what?
he thinks we WON vietnam!!

amamzing how these reich wingers can convince themselves OF anything!!

Location hidden

#5258 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
he thinks we WON vietnam!!
amamzing how these reich wingers can convince themselves OF anything!!
He did have a point. It is said that after the Tet Offensive, the Viet Cong were almost crushed. Then Nixon turned on the TV and saw the protests. Kissinger saw it as an opportunity to end the conflict and get out which is what happened. The war was useless because there really was nothing to gain by being there in the first place.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5259 Dec 16, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, Henry Kissinger negotiated the end of that expensive an useless conflict. Nixon can be respected for ending the stupid Democrat's war.
What a Jackass.
Relax toots. As a combat vet I feel your love, thanks and appreciation. We didn't get to decide if it was a just and righteous war. You had that luxury. Not us. We had to do or die.

I was 18 years old, Scared sh!tless, in high school just months earlier. When I came home after two tours I wore a wig to disguise my GI haircut and be accepted as normal. And to maybe get laid. No self respecting girl would be seen with a G.I.

Your fkn welcome. Anderson too.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5260 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you hit home finally...
you and mikey belong in a grocery store...
Yes, I do shop at grocery stores. What else do you want to know about me?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5261 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
geez rickardo?? do I really have to hold your hand...
if you dont want to go to "politico" or "CBS NEWS"
just admit it....
you are certainly capable of typing and clicking your computer over to those sites...
im not your internet nurse maid...
the reality is?? a 59% majority of people want the bush tax cuts (for just the top 2%) to expire...
you are having a hard time with that huh??
No I want the link, because you can't read and lie a lot.
Clooed

Covina, CA

#5262 Dec 16, 2012
To show the world and the rest of the stupid Republican & Tea Party Nation members ust how insane they really are:

JOHN BOEHNER wants to LIFT DEBT LIMIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5263 Dec 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax toots. As a combat vet I feel your love, thanks and appreciation. We didn't get to decide if it was a just and righteous war. You had that luxury. Not us. We had to do or die.
I was 18 years old, Scared sh!tless, in high school just months earlier. When I came home after two tours I wore a wig to disguise my GI haircut and be accepted as normal. And to maybe get laid. No self respecting girl would be seen with a G.I.
Im glad things have changed at least a little for returning vets...

i concede it musta been tough....

society was MORE brutal in general back then!!

the idea of you wearing a wig is pretty funny...
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5264 Dec 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No I want the link, because you can't read and lie a lot.
Im not your netmaid...

find them yourself...CBS NEWS?? and "politico""

the polls have only been on every mainstream news program......except fox!

they must be telling you something different about what people think.

but obama RAN on that issue BIG time....it was MORE or less what his ENTIRE campaign was about.....

..........and HE won....

by a good margin too...

why is it so hard to imagine that the majority of the middle class wants the wealthy to pay a larger percentage of their incomes to the federal government??

dont you know WHO the middle class are??

working folks....gainfully employed people, voting democratic!! amazing!!

Location hidden

#5265 Dec 16, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys did what you had to do. You looked after one another and tried to survive. Hey, Viet Nam was a gas for many. If you didn't get killed or hurt it was better than serving stateside wasn't it? Fighting for freedom? Hey many tell themselves that. It makes em feel good. Hey you got be a gladiator. I wouldn't doubt you got to be heroic. Too bad about coming home like that to an unpopular war. I'm sorry it went that way. You were putting your ass on the line for a bunch of useless Democrats who could care less. You should have come home to respect. It was never your fault the worthless old drunks in Washington sent you to that god forsaken land.

I still tip my hat to you. Thanks for your service.

My sincere apologies.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5266 Dec 16, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys did what you had to do. You looked after one another and tried to survive. Hey, Viet Nam was a gas for many. If you didn't get killed or hurt it was better than serving stateside wasn't it? Fighting for freedom? Hey many tell themselves that. It makes em feel good. Hey you got be a gladiator. I wouldn't doubt you got to be heroic. Too bad about coming home like that to an unpopular war. I'm sorry it went that way. You were putting your ass on the line for a bunch of useless Democrats who could care less. You should have come home to respect. It was never your fault the worthless old drunks in Washington sent you to that god forsaken land.
I still tip my hat to you. Thanks for your service.
My sincere apologies.
Those beautiful women loved me long time!("take two they're small") And I found out I had balls.

But yeah, good and bad. Still a little hungover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many Americans are too drugged-out to work 2 hr Ricardo montobomb 6
Review: Empire Pacific Windows (Feb '10) 4 hr Russo 15
Monster Under My Bed LA Pop Art Culture Studio ... 7 hr MAOASREON 8
Monster Under My Bed 7 hr EON 5
News A hot mic, groping charges and sexting: 2016 ha... (Nov '16) 7 hr PrinterBench Tech 35
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 8 hr wormleyrichard 135
Review: Otis Spunkmeyer 8 hr OTIS SPUNKMEYER M... 1

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages