Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#5144 Dec 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you inviting that moocher Andy? He'll steal something and claim he's entitled. Careful. Or he might squat in your house and claim "homes not hand cuffs!" and demand your house for free.
Once you give those freeloaders something there's no end. Then they vote for you to give even more.
Andy! What a commie.
That's true, he might think he is entitled to it since his side won. And he pays no taxes. He just keeps talking about a party all the time, I only have like 3 events at my home and it's restricted for family.
Porter

Covina, CA

#5145 Dec 15, 2012
Your PORTA POTTY is hanging out Ruccia's.

Elk Grove, CA

#5146 Dec 15, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
yes that is right, you arnt exactly a party....
more like an assorted box of nuts....
each not really knowing where he/she stands in the world on any given issue...
because of ignorance of obvious facts.
you guys live in your own world, and it will continue to be that way.....
good luck!
Andy, you are hurting my feelings with those nasty insults. I was just trying to communicate with you, you mad bro?
Porter

Covina, CA

#5147 Dec 15, 2012
Where do you wear your support, Porter?
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5148 Dec 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Andy, you are hurting my feelings with those nasty insults. I was just trying to communicate with you, you mad bro?
what was that??
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#5149 Dec 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's true, he might think he is entitled to it since his side won. And he pays no taxes. He just keeps talking about a party all the time, I only have like 3 events at my home and it's restricted for family.
like I said, an assorted box.....

yet you think mostly alike..

the rich should pay no taxes and have NO regulation or workers rights associated with their businessses.

the middle class in full of "moochers" ect ect.

you wont even admit that the demand from the middle class is what makes the wealthy what they ARE!!

how can i have serious discussion on economics with you...??

the other guy, mikey dedooche??

wont evn read my posts?? so Ill just have to keep writing on my own..

i may or may not reply to your attacks.....

seems weve just gone over the same ground again and again.

you ARe what you support, which is all the policies that the new new rethugs are interetsed in pushing these days...

like privatization of social security(bush)

or voucherization of medicare(ryan/romney)

the baggage list goes on.....

your "party", or those like them, have made enemies of HUGE swaths of the people...you reep what you sow, pal!! feel sorry for you!

merry christmas..

Ps: please keep insisting that your elected representatives, double down on stoopid in congress...

it will only sink you and YOUR party further into irrelevancy!

which is what i want for christmas...

seems like santa delivered early this year..

you saw the smirks on those british musician's faces, at the concert for sandy!??

I sure did.

pps: id be running from the rethuglican brand if I were you as well.

good move!

Elk Grove, CA

#5150 Dec 15, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the rich should pay no taxes
I disagree, they should pay their FAIR share.

Elk Grove, CA

#5151 Dec 15, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you wont even admit that the demand from the middle class is what makes the wealthy what they ARE!!
Taxes: The president says all he wants is for "the wealthiest Americans to pay a little more." But far-left Howard Dean just reminded us Obama wants a lot more from all taxpayers.

Interviewed by MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell on Wednesday, the ex-Vermont governor and 2004 Democratic presidential candidate shocked many with comments that really should have shocked no one.

"This is, initially, gonna seem like heresy from a progressive," Dean said. "The truth is, everybody needs to pay more taxes, not just the rich. That's a good start, but we're not gonna get out of this deficit problem unless we raise taxes across the board."

Dean added, "I actually have mixed feelings about striking a deal where the rich folks pay more taxes," preferring to go over the cliff at the end of the year.

Spending cuts were Dean's chief concern, but selectively so. Pining for Pentagon cuts, Dean had this sneer for the military: "They just ordered new uniforms for their chauffeurs for the top brass."

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1206...
Like Dean said, we all will have to pay more. Maybe not you since u don't work.

Elk Grove, CA

#5152 Dec 15, 2012
Europe’s more than half century experience shows that, no matter hard you squeeze them, the rich cannot pay for a big government that guarantees all its citizens “positive rights” to income, employment, health, and retirement. Such an entitlement state – some call it a nanny state — is funded primarily by repressive taxes on the middle class and the working poor. This conclusion is based on hard statistical facts that neither the right nor left dispute. America’s Left has kept this fact under wraps and out of sight of voters. It should have been the focus of the 2012 Republican campaign, but it was not.

Barack Obama has been busy creating and expanding an American entitlement state that he promises will be paid for by the rich. The middle class and poor need not worry about tax increases. For the time being, Obama can rely on lenders (and the Fed) to finance the annual $850 billion deficits projected under the most likely CBO scenario. But the day of reckoning will come. At some point, the “bond vigilantes” will refuse to finance the deficit at sustainable rates, and the government will be forced to cut entitlement spending or vastly raise taxes. When that time comes, then ex-President Obama expects the entitlement mentality to be so deeply ingrained that the middle class and working poor will accept their higher taxes with little protest.

Elk Grove, CA

#5153 Dec 15, 2012
If we opt for Obama’s Big Government solution, we must eventually find a way to pay for it – and Europe tells us we must raise taxes on the poor and middle class. If we want a Small Government solution, intrepid politicians must do the heavy lifting of cutting entitlement programs back to levels for which a progressive tax system can pay.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#5154 Dec 15, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the rich should pay no taxes and have NO regulation or workers rights associated with their businessses.
the middle class in full of "moochers" ect ect.
how can i have serious discussion on economics with you...??
the other guy, mikey dedooche??
wont evn read my posts?? so Ill just have to keep writing on my own..
i may or may not reply to your attacks.....
seems weve just gone over the same ground again and again.
you ARe what you support, which is all the policies that the new new rethugs are interetsed in pushing these days...
like privatization of social security(bush)
or voucherization of medicare(ryan/romney)
the baggage list goes on.....
your "party", or those like them, have made enemies of HUGE swaths of the people...you reep what you sow, pal!! feel sorry for you!
merry christmas..
Ps: please keep insisting that your elected representatives, double down on stoopid in congress...
it will only sink you and YOUR party further into irrelevancy!
which is what i want for christmas...
seems like santa delivered early this year..
you saw the smirks on those british musician's faces, at the concert for sandy!??
I sure did.
pps: id be running from the rethuglican brand if I were you as well.
good move!
Aw Andy. I read your posts I really try. But they are so illegible and dopey!

You gotta get over Obama winning the election! Accept it and move on. It's time to stop whining and get "Yes We Can"ing!

When can we expect the first wave of all that "yes we can"? I mean it's been 4 years already and things are getting worse and worse, no "yes we can" in sight!, Do you think it will be soon?

What do you think the first exciting results will be? More jobs? When? Oh this is all so very exciting, I'm getting a tingle all up my leg!

Yes We Can! But we didn't. Not the last 4 years. Maybe this term. Or not. Probably not. Oh well. Bush's fault! If it weren't for him we'd be having yes we can all over the place like crazy! Damn Bush!

Elk Grove, CA

#5155 Dec 15, 2012
Making the Rich Poorer Doesn’t Enrich the Middle Class

Would you rather have more money, or keep your current income and see the rich become less wealthy?

It’s not a trick question. Any member of the middle class would rather have more money. Income inequality may be a problem for society at large, but it isn’t a concern for those struggling to make ends meet. Give more to those with less, and they will be better off. Making the rich poorer does nothing for the middle class -- it may even hurt -- except assuage some jealousy for the next guy’s material success.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5156 Dec 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Making the Rich Poorer Doesn’t Enrich the Middle Class
Would you rather have more money, or keep your current income and see the rich become less wealthy?
It’s not a trick question. Any member of the middle class would rather have more money. Income inequality may be a problem for society at large, but it isn’t a concern for those struggling to make ends meet. Give more to those with less, and they will be better off. Making the rich poorer does nothing for the middle class -- it may even hurt -- except assuage some jealousy for the next guy’s material success.
Class warfare is Obama's favorite tactic.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimpowell/2012/10...

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5157 Dec 15, 2012

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5158 Dec 15, 2012
It's an outstanding essay I wish Andy could read and comprehend it as it contains a short course in economics. Real world economics. Not fake yes we can hope for results from a losing strategy andy/Obama economics.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimpowell/2012/10...

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5159 Dec 15, 2012
Hillary Fainted and Won't Testify on Benghazi.
Porter

Covina, CA

#5160 Dec 15, 2012
Ruccia's been seen taggig Porta Potties down town.

Elk Grove, CA

#5161 Dec 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Hillary Fainted and Won't Testify on Benghazi.
Priceless!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#5162 Dec 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Priceless!
What a coincidence! Hillary faints and won't be able to testify.

Just like Susan Rice withdrawing her name (voluntarily of course! wink wink) so the media will forget about Benghazi. Of course the media wouldn't cover anything detrimental to Obama anyway.

Funny how things all fall in place for Obama! We're living in a third world country more and more. We're on the fast track to mediocrity.

Andy loves it! He can't wait till we're all broke losers like him demanding handouts.

This post should wake him up from his mid day welfare nap!
TheWayItWillBe

Covina, CA

#5163 Dec 15, 2012
A speaker at a protest against Michigan's right-to-work legislation, said that Republican governor Rick Snyder will "get no rest."

From pro-union activists if Back Stabing puke of a Republican/Tea Bagger Gov. RickSnyder signs the bill into law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min Ann kukelski 20,484
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit 3 hr Harry 1
Michael Jackson Patented Anti-Gravity Shoes In ... 7 hr Jane 1
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... Wed He Named Me Black... 1
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... Wed Paris 2
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) Wed Chuck E 44
News Five Glendale police officers file suit against... (Jan '10) Wed Susan 535

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages