Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3755 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
true, that is why we need to marginalize the rethuglican party.
the social conservatives need to stop pushing their religious belifes on everyone else.. and go home...
they can come back and participate in the public debate if they promise to leave their religion at home.
the agenda of the right has been roundly rejected by the american electorate.
I knew it, you are for the one party system, and hate for religion, right out of the book, I guess you can thank Karl for that.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3756 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been saying that for some time now, he simply does not have enough information to be a part of any serious discussion on the subject.
Heck I am no expert, but my grade school grandchildren know more than this.
Funny...fool...You don't even know Clinton was impeached, you have been making an ass out of yourself on the gay topic, now you are making a fool thinking the arab spring started years ago. WHy don't you re-write history on the internet to what really took place? lol..but keep posting..lol
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3757 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Moron: I don't know what the arab nationalism is. I am talking about the Arab Spring. Don't let the pot take over, come back to the conversation. The Arab Spring started in Dec 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...
http://www.npr.org/2011/12/17/143897126/the-a...
http://www.chacha.com/question/when-did-the-a...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
arab nationism = arab spring....

i told you not to get in the intellectual water over your head...

you just made yourself look dumb...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3758 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowledge is the enemy of propaganda and blind belief, of course they are against it.
Then why don't you give half of your income to the government to pay for a kid's college degree?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3759 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowledge is the enemy of propaganda and blind belief, of course they are against it.
It's too bad your knowledge is blinded by Liberalism. I'm surprised you don't argue that 9/11 took place in another country. You are the one that keeps ranting that Clinton was never impeached and you can't even recall from 2010 when the arab spring started even though Wikipedia and hundreds of other sites acknowledge it. Keep posting Big Dope...lol

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3760 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's invasion of Iraq removed a sunni dominated government and replaced it with one that was more representative of the population...
unfortunatley it was also more representative of the Iranian population too....
thus handing Iran a huge amount of influence in iraq.
oh well.....
Once again, every time you go back to the Bush card. Yes Bush meddled too much, we all know that, but why does the great obama get a pass? HYPOCRITE!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3761 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq was better of with Saddam too. Syria is probably better of with Assad.
True, unless you were a Kurd. But I agree, and the same with Egypt, better off with Mubarak. Our style of Government doesn't work there, they have people that are not human as we witnessed with heads being cut off and torture of our men. Now the Radicals are talking about destroying the Pyramids.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3762 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>True, unless you were a Kurd. But I agree, and the same with Egypt, better off with Mubarak. Our style of Government doesn't work there, they have people that are not human as we witnessed with heads being cut off and torture of our men. Now the Radicals are talking about destroying the Pyramids.
Religious fundamentalists are all nuts regardless of flavor IMHO.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3763 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, every time you go back to the Bush card. Yes Bush meddled too much, we all know that, but why does the great obama get a pass? HYPOCRITE!
I dont understand your statement....

i hold the "great obama's" feet to the flames when ever i disagree with what he is doing...

in contrast to a goose stepping idiot, like you??

who just parrots the party line...(bring it on!)

Ive critisized the president roundly for his drone strikes in pakistan.....the ones that missed or hit the wrong target, and there have been more than a few. you couldnt even name any of Bush's war crimes.

ps: change of subject... the rethugs are whining that president Obama is hitting the road to campaign for his tax package.

bush hit the road after being re-elected?? campaigning for S.S. to be privatized!! what a contrast!

he failed, in contrast, Obama HAS the public on his side....

in fact, he was re-elected on that very issue.

go figure.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3764 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>True, unless you were a Kurd. But I agree, and the same with Egypt, better off with Mubarak. Our style of Government doesn't work there, they have people that are not human as we witnessed with heads being cut off and torture of our men. Now the Radicals are talking about destroying the Pyramids.
let me guess, it is the religious fanatics??

they are not so different from the koran burners in the southern states...

luckily people that crazy are in a very slim minority...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3765 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama HAS the public on his side....
in fact, he was re-elected on that very issue.
go figure.
What issue was the great obama elected on? Do you think the 98% of Blacks voted for Obama over an issue?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3766 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
let me guess, it is the religious fanatics??
they are not so different from the koran burners in the southern states...
luckily people that crazy are in a very slim minority...
You must be nuts....comparing Islamics that cut off heads and kill our Ambassador to people that burn a book? You are the one that is nuts.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3767 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then why don't you give half of your income to the government to pay for a kid's college degree?
nobody gives half their income to taxes....

dont get dramatic on us....
we are all hip to the exact federal tax rates....

they havnt been this low since the early 20th century!.

so quit whinning....we have a president who will preserve those low rates for the first 250000 you make.......deal with it..
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3768 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What issue was the great obama elected on? Do you think the 98% of Blacks voted for Obama over an issue?
why are you instantly going racial on me with the tax issue....??

it is squarly an issue linked to the middle class....

minorities vote on issues too....give humans beings some credit.

even if you are an ape...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3769 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You must be nuts....comparing Islamics that cut off heads and kill our Ambassador to people that burn a book? You are the one that is nuts.
Don't you enjoy fun things anymore?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3770 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody gives half their income to taxes....
dont get dramatic on us....
we are all hip to the exact federal tax rates....
they havnt been this low since the early 20th century!.
so quit whinning....we have a president who will preserve those low rates for the first 250000 you make.......deal with it..
Get out of your bunker sometime, travel, People in Denmark pay half their salary to the Government to pay for college education.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3771 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you instantly going racial on me with the tax issue....??
it is squarly an issue linked to the middle class....
minorities vote on issues too....give humans beings some credit.
even if you are an ape...
I asked you what issue got obama elected, can you expand on that? or were you just bs'ing again.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3772 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of your bunker sometime, travel, People in Denmark pay half their salary to the Government to pay for college education.
lets concentrate on our own tax debate ricaardo.

ok??

when a european pays their taxes, they are buying a bunch of goodies for themselves.....which end up saving individuals in the middle class all kinds of money, which is obviously a value you detest....
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#3773 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you what issue got obama elected, can you expand on that? or were you just bs'ing again.
you must have been asleep??

it doesnt suprise me that I have to clue you in on reality(in other words hand holding) again.

he clobbered your guy on the tax fairness issue....

the bush tax cuts are expiring and Obama campaigned on letting the cuts for those making over 250000 expire permanantly....

while he passes his own middle clas tax cut.

that is the last time I remind you....grandpa.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#3774 Nov 28, 2012
Is Egypt about to become the new Iran?

Many of us saw this.

The liberal left claimed the Muslim Brotherhood would never win the election, even if the elections happened immediately. They were wrong.

The liberal left claimed the Muslim Brotherhood would not run a candidate for President, as the Muslim Brotherhood promised. Muslim Brotherhood lied, left was wrong again.

The liberal left claimed the Muslim Brotherhood were moderate Islamists who believed in democracy. Left was wrong again.

The liberal left is now claiming Egypt can never become another Iran. Are they wrong once more ?

How's that Arab Spring Hope and Change working out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Inglewood Lanes 1 hr MARK 77
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 5 hr Jeffrey Smith 122
free agent clippers Fri lakers thru and thru 1
News At Glastonbury, Depp asks about assassinating t... Fri Hollywood Turdher... 1
I HATE little dogs! Fri Rodents00 1
Follow me on SC!!! Fri Hippie_Chic 1
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Jun 17 AmPieJam UncleSam 6

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages