Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RIccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3113 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Because I'd like to see it work here in Calif. I'd love to see this great state prosper once again.
Prosper just like in Texas eh?

http://money.cnn.com/2011/09/18/news/economy/...
RIccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3114 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I was not that concerned the first time since I really didn't like McShame. Fool me once, not twice.
A fool like you can be fooled by other fools an infinite number of times!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3115 Nov 15, 2012
Go back and look at recent figures not a year ago. And then compare poverty and then check how many people are working in those States. I guess your argument of what took place in Sept. of 2001 is greater then today....lol....get some help foul mouth.
RIccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3116 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Like Goebbels always said, let me take totalitarian control over the media, arts and information. Therefore there is only good news...lol
"Totalitarian control over the media, arts and information"! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Of course with Fox News being the number #1 cable news network and almost all talk radio being right wing screwball like Limbaugh and Beck and Savage....

And if you think this nut job has ever read Goebbels (or anything else!) I've got a couple of bridges I'd like to sell you! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3117 Nov 15, 2012
Texas 6.8

Cali 10.2

But that's today not last year.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3118 Nov 15, 2012
Sorry, that is unemployment rate.
RIccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3119 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Liberals/Leftists/Warmists are conflating two different Obamas—the campaigner and the president—and in doing so, they are missing an important point. Obama has a political sense, but he lacks an executive sense. He is a happy warrior on the campaign trail, doing and saying whatever it takes to get elected, including lying shamelessly about his opponent. But when he leaves the hustings for the Oval Office, he becomes a different person, one who derives no joy from the cut and thrust of day-to-day politics and is inept in the arts of management and governance.
This explains the bullying, divisiveness, and extreme partisanship that have typified the operation of the White House since Obama took office. And it explains why, given Obama’s arrogance, his sense of superiority, and his air of haughtiness, his second term is likely to be a retread of his first. Tom Daschle, the former Democratic Senate majority leader and Obama confidant, put it best when he said:“Don’t expect a personality transplant with Obama.”
Coming off an ugly, divisive campaign, America is likely to get not just four more years of Obama, but four worse years. Obama won the election with fewer votes than in 2008. By any measure, it was a status quo election, and yet Obama is now facing a slew of problems that would test the mettle of a far more able chief executive—everything from the debacle in Benghazi and the Petraeus sex scandal to the fiscal cliff and the possibility of a double-dip recession.
Thank you so much for the latest cut and paste job discharge from Rush Limbaugh's poop chute. Very illuminating as usual! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
RIccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3120 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Go back and look at recent figures not a year ago. And then compare poverty and then check how many people are working in those States. I guess your argument of what took place in Sept. of 2001 is greater then today....lol....get some help foul mouth.
Show me any recent figures that show California has a highest poverty rate than Texas!

http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/on-num...
RIccardoSucks

Elk Grove, CA

#3121 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Sorry, that is unemployment rate.
Yeah the unemployment rate is admittedly higher in California than Texas. Texas benefits by having a booming energy sector (oil and gas) and also from large military expenditures. It hasn't been hit as hard by the bursting of the high tech and construction/housing boom that California has. Many of the jobs created in Texas have also been at minimum wage or hot much higher levels. Poverty remains a big problem though, especially in some rural parts of the state.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3122 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Texas 6.8
Cali 10.2
But that's today not last year.
so why dont you and Mrs limbaugh move to texas?

and take the all the little limbauites with you.

and dont let the door hit you on the way out...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3123 Nov 15, 2012
RIccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Totalitarian control over the media, arts and information"! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Of course with Fox News being the number #1 cable news network and almost all talk radio being right wing screwball like Limbaugh and Beck and Savage....
And if you think this nut job has ever read Goebbels (or anything else!) I've got a couple of bridges I'd like to sell you! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
they have their faux news channel, to keep them all in a neat bubble of misinformation.

I dont know why riechardo is complaining....fox news has millions of veiws and plenty of congressional political might behind it....

and they are allowed to renew their permit every time.

considering how inaccurate the information they are spewing is??

that is pretty generous of the FCC....

meanwhile?? the right cant wait to get any chance they can to defund or abolish PBS.

mabey congess should have their own channel?? to present compleat parity in public funding of ALL kinds of information....even misinformation for the morons who watch fox news...

but most of them just dont get it, that they lost....

and why that was.

ohio republicans are still trying to pass a sweeping anti abortion bill, that is also a full frontal assault on access to women's health care, especially for the poor.

these are the kinda state level efforts by the tea party, that helped us easily secure those battleground states..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#3124 Nov 15, 2012
RIccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
No it really doesn't work all that well in Texas!
http://money.cnn.com/2011/09/18/news/economy/...
According the latest figures I can find Texas (and most of the south!) have among the highest poverty rates, much higher than California! Keep on with those wet dream Tea Bagger fantasies...and have a good time down there with the cowboys and critters when Texas secedes from the Union and you and Rush go down there to ride 'em cowboy! Yippee-ti-yi yo!
the south has always sort of lagged behind the industrial north..

unionization is weak in the south....so go figure on the depressed wages and lower income levels than the rest of the country.

the new index he is referencing measures how much Purchasing power we each have with relation to wages and the cost of living in your state...

what riechardo forgot to tell you, was that the cost of living in the south is also much lower, so as to present parity in the poverty picture with the poor in cal...

regardless of the truth...ricardo hates the poor and should not be preaching to US about poverty when we are votng to HElp them...

and he is not, and could really give a rats ass except for the fact that is something liberals care about, so he is trying to play our game....

...but failing miserably, mostly because of his two dimensional brain..

if I was poor, Id choose this state over texas.....not just because of the better welfare system here,.

but because of everything....kinder laws, better weather and a higher standard of living...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#3125 Nov 15, 2012
The right wing bias in the media today is an interesting turn around isn’t it?

The good part is that now we can laugh our behinds off at morons that claim media bias the other way.

That was years ago, welcome to today, if you are not complaining about the tremendous bias on Fox news than you are not at all serious about concern over media bias.

Any point you make would just be laughed at
Mr Tibbs

Covina, CA

#3126 Nov 15, 2012
The Morman FBI agent, Frederick W. Humphries II, 47, is also described by former colleagues as relentless in his pursuit of what he sees as wrongdoing.

Which appears to describe his role in the F.B.I. investigation involving Mr. Petraeus. Suspecting that the case involved serious security issues and was being stalled.

Possibly for political reason a suspicion his superiors say was unjustified, a mental evaluation has been ordered for Fredrick Humphries.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3127 Nov 15, 2012
Big D wrote:
The right wing bias in the media today is an interesting turn around isn’t it?
The good part is that now we can laugh our behinds off at morons that claim media bias the other way.
That was years ago, welcome to today, if you are not complaining about the tremendous bias on Fox news than you are not at all serious about concern over media bias.
Any point you make would just be laughed at
Indeed!

The fact is the media has become irrelevant.
Mr Tibbs

Covina, CA

#3128 Nov 15, 2012
The election’s over, President Obama won and Democrats expanded their majority in the Senate.

What clearer sign do Senate Republicans need that America is fed up with their obstruction and it’s time to confirm these nominees?

Location hidden

#3129 Nov 15, 2012
Mr Tibbs wrote:
The election’s over, President Obama won and Democrats expanded their majority in the Senate.
What clearer sign do Senate Republicans need that America is fed up with their obstruction and it’s time to confirm these nominees?
The fact is the Democrats won Congress as well with the majority of votes. Republican gerrymandering blocked them. Just one more of the Republican, do nothing, obstructionist tactics.
DirtyGOP

Covina, CA

#3130 Nov 15, 2012
Two thieves looted nearly 4,000 new iPad minis from a John F. Kennedy Airport cargo building and authorities believe the heist may have been an inside job.

This could be the new methods the GOP is using to over come their defeat in 2012 and beyond.

Location hidden

#3131 Nov 15, 2012
DirtyGOP wrote:
Two thieves looted nearly 4,000 new iPad minis from a John F. Kennedy Airport cargo building and authorities believe the heist may have been an inside job.
This could be the new methods the GOP is using to over come their defeat in 2012 and beyond.
lol. Organized crime. I always knew there was a connection.
CommieMcCain

Covina, CA

#3132 Nov 15, 2012
Sen. John McCain escalated his stupid self serving battle with President Obama over the deadly September 2012 attack in Libya that left four Americans dead.

This is stupid McCain speaking like theidiot he really is: I think the President of the United States has a lot to answer for.

McCain your old and worthless, go find another idiot Republican to pick a fight with, your dealing with the wrong person again and it's above your rank an pay grade.

McCain looks like he is getting ready to fall into one of his own pits of stupity everytime he opens his mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr UnderstandPeople 20,052
unbelivable pervert 10 hr Isolated House 4
Pacific Palisades Jukebox (Jun '12) 14 hr Musikologist 16
dead fish washing ashore 17 hr bibble and warmin 2
powerball fraud 17 hr fresno county 1
News Armed Woman In Custody Following Barricade In L... 22 hr Timmy X 2
Hair Jun 30 jumpin 2
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages