Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

Comments (Page 140)

Showing posts 2,781 - 2,800 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

NO Tea tards left behind wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys and libya, just arnt going to make much of a splash..
your outrage is so feined and politically motivated, who can take yoo seriously??
the congress should be more worried about hashing a deal with the president on those two aforementioned hot topix.
and getting the middle class their promised tax cut extention...
I don't think anyone is disputing the results of the election. We didn't demand some attempt to change the results with hanging chads or trying to stop the military absentee vote as in the case of that tight ass Gore. Your boss won because you spent a lot of time in the cemeteries, successfully got ballots to the illegals, and enough of you convinced someone that your name was Minnie Mouse, it is amazing how many liberals named Minnie Mouse live in this country.

You keep bringing the people of Iraq into the conversation and are the only one doing it and I figured why. Your inability to write properly, hold a job, desire to have your existence paid for and your support for the muslim both in Iraq and in DC makes it clear. You are a muslim and I don't really care as long as you are legal but I sort of wonder even about that because of the job part.

As far as Libya you don't care because just like your messiah, a dead American means nothing to you or him. Most likely it is because you expect a part of their inheritance to come in your Barack-O-Check. Hope your butt cheek sores are getting better and hang in there, I am sure tomorrow is the day the post office will deliver your long awaited check.

"Obama Akbar". I would have used Allahu but I know Obama is much more of a god to you until you figure out that check isn't coming 4 years from now. Then you can vote for him for a 3rd term.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

NO Tea tards left behind wrote:
<quoted text>
you're check is coming!!
and Im gonna write my new congress guy to make sure he votes(like I know he will anyways) for your benefits...and those of your wife.
you obviously need some couseling and mabey some state sponsored meds.....they are expensive!!
the hate you have pooled up over the years is astounding, and must be eating you up inside right now, since your pathetic party just went down in flames!!
I know, I saw the letter you wrote and that would be to Wally Herger, you're so F'king stupid you don't even know who your "congress guy" is. No doubt because he isn't sending you the Barack-O-Check.

I have a copy of your letter copied here but it was sent before you became "drone clone" on Topix along with your other names listed below.

----------

Deer congress guy

I am job

I kneed you to take benafits away

your ffrend and dood

TEAtards left behind

Two Term BarackStar Obama

concerned citizen

No vet left behind

TEAtards left behind
droneclone

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody blamed Sadaam. And the libs were the ones saying Sadaam had WMD's. When will Obama be accountable for his actions? I know the first four was still Bush's fault.
"the libs were the ones saying sadaam had wmd"???

are you kidding??

I missed that gore administtration.....

you forgot to take your medicine before you wrote that one!!

it is early, so ill cut you some slack....

colin powell, who wokred for bush/cheney, is NOW more liberal after he realized he was duped by Bush/cheney.

thus endorsing barack Obama jr. twice...but before that??

powell was making the rounds, including the united nations, pitching the Bush cheney case for a first strike....

of course we all know how that turned out....

it is strange how you guys talk about the debt like it is the end of the world?? yet spending three trillion on Bush's treasure adventure, never gets a single mention with you tards...

mabey you are just still in a state of denial over the election??

and you are clumping all your life long moments of "denial" into one morning.....
droneclone

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone is disputing the results of the election. We didn't demand some attempt to change the results with hanging chads or trying to stop the military absentee vote as in the case of that tight ass Gore. Your boss won because you spent a lot of time in the cemeteries, successfully got ballots to the illegals, and enough of you convinced someone that your name was Minnie Mouse, it is amazing how many liberals named Minnie Mouse live in this country.
You keep bringing the people of Iraq into the conversation and are the only one doing it and I figured why. Your inability to write properly, hold a job, desire to have your existence paid for and your support for the muslim both in Iraq and in DC makes it clear. You are a muslim and I don't really care as long as you are legal but I sort of wonder even about that because of the job part.
As far as Libya you don't care because just like your messiah, a dead American means nothing to you or him. Most likely it is because you expect a part of their inheritance to come in your Barack-O-Check. Hope your butt cheek sores are getting better and hang in there, I am sure tomorrow is the day the post office will deliver your long awaited check.
"Obama Akbar". I would have used Allahu but I know Obama is much more of a god to you until you figure out that check isn't coming 4 years from now. Then you can vote for him for a 3rd term.
wow, you just keep getting crazier!!

Obama is getting be a deity!!?? but it will always be a politcal deity....not that deified in other words...

Im actually very secular??

if you actaully read some of my material?? you would realize im very pro-womens health now.....

including pro-choice....

yet to you?? I am some amercian hatin, barack lovin, commo-islamofacsist..how did you morph all these vastly different ethicities, cultures and politcal groups into one individual??

you are amazing, and the gov, should probably hire you as an intelligence operative....

as far as a third term??

you loons better realize a few thinks about the shifting demographics of this nation if you ever hope to win another election....you are going to have to become moderates...

I already heard what murdoch and hannity said about how the party should turn pro-amnesty.....and I think it would be a great first step for you guys in the republican party to appeal to a broader base, as the idea of electing a white guy to the presidency is pretty much passe now.

get used to a multi cultural nation, if you ever want to be relevant again in your life!!

just sayin!
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

droneclone wrote:
<quoted text>multi million dollar face??
told ya so!!
I caught the words above and it reminded me of your rent, I think you need to see if you can get a discount,$900 a month for your place is a little high especially unfurnished.

Happened to be by your place yesterday to tell you in person that I will bring you something (beside opihi) from Maui since we leave for SFO this afternoon with the flight out Monday. I knew it right off not because of the "Guard Dog On Duty" sign (not shown, lens focal length not wide enough) but by the "professional paint job" you did as payment to the owner as part of your rent and that's nice because you only owe him 4.8 months in the rears.(In the rears means past due, not the sores on your butt cheeks)

So anyway, I took a picture of your place so that if anyone else comes by they will know it's your house and it advertises the quality of paint you do when you get off your ass and work that few hours one day a year. Hey, a little note here since this is about making a place look better, tell your owner you need a new door, they have some great chain link fence gates for sale at Lowes in Redding. They are the best so you get fresh air in and some of that stench leaves while you sit on your ass waiting for your Barack-O-Check.

If you need a 16 x 20 or even a poster size, ask Barack to buy you one. On second thought, make that the 16 x 20, I don't think the poster would fit.

Photo taken November 9, 2012 of your Anderson home:

http://vintageairstream.com/wp-content/upload...
droneclone

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I saw the letter you wrote and that would be to Wally Herger, you're so F'king stupid you don't even know who your "congress guy" is. No doubt because he isn't sending you the Barack-O-Check.
I have a copy of your letter copied here but it was sent before you became "drone clone" on Topix along with your other names listed below.
----------
Deer congress guy
I am job
I kneed you to take benafits away
your ffrend and dood
TEAtards left behind
Two Term BarackStar Obama
concerned citizen
No vet left behind
TEAtards left behind
herger Is my congress man, at least for another few weeks!!

I remmeber that remark he made at a rally in 10'

some freak, like you shouted from the audience, "im a right wing terrorist" and herger said "theres a real american!"

not kidding... it is on tape...

in contrast to you? im usually pretty tough on our local elected officials..

mostly because they are so conservative and sheltered, and need to be reminded of a few thing about the outside world(sometimes)

they are mostly nice folks...

did la malfa win??

that guy is real work of art.....

"send me to washington to cut the debt...."

yet the man has taken 4.7 million in farm subsidies from the federal governemnt since 86'.

tea party officials are really hypocritical when it comes to this s&&t.

about lots of local issues, really.

one thing i will commend shasta county on is its embrace of corporate wind....

you like corporate.....?? dont you??
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

droneclone wrote:
<quoted text>

pro-womens health now.

I am some amercian hatin, barack lovin, commo-islamofacsist.

The gov, should probably hire you as an intelligence operative.
A: I know, I saw the poodle stuck to your face I mentioned earlier and I know you voted for condoms for recreational sex although they would be of no use to you. One look at your house and your boy friend would run away.

B: You said it, not me. I checked the atlas, where is Amercia?

C: Nope, I am waaaaay over qualified for this administration including the job of your messiah. Besides I would be up front with you and tell you no free money for you.

Did you beg for your Barack-O-Check to be in dollars or dinars? Not that it makes any difference because neither will show up but I am curious.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If our intention was to have our soldiers killed, then it needs to be investigated.
Soldiers get killed. Why do you think they run around with high powered rifles?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody blamed Sadaam. And the libs were the ones saying Sadaam had WMD's. When will Obama be accountable for his actions? I know the first four was still Bush's fault.
Excuse me, Saddam didn't attack us and it is unclear exactly who was behind 9/11 with so many inconsistencies. You said we didn't send soldiers to be killed didn't you? If so it should be investigated. Right? Bush sent soldiers to be killed in Iraq for an enemy who didn't even exist? Should that be investigated? Then what. Should Bush be charged with a crime.

You must be kidding me.
droneclone

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught the words above and it reminded me of your rent, I think you need to see if you can get a discount,$900 a month for your place is a little high especially unfurnished.
Happened to be by your place yesterday to tell you in person that I will bring you something (beside opihi) from Maui since we leave for SFO this afternoon with the flight out Monday. I knew it right off not because of the "Guard Dog On Duty" sign (not shown, lens focal length not wide enough) but by the "professional paint job" you did as payment to the owner as part of your rent and that's nice because you only owe him 4.8 months in the rears.(In the rears means past due, not the sores on your butt cheeks)
So anyway, I took a picture of your place so that if anyone else comes by they will know it's your house and it advertises the quality of paint you do when you get off your ass and work that few hours one day a year. Hey, a little note here since this is about making a place look better, tell your owner you need a new door, they have some great chain link fence gates for sale at Lowes in Redding. They are the best so you get fresh air in and some of that stench leaves while you sit on your ass waiting for your Barack-O-Check.
If you need a 16 x 20 or even a poster size, ask Barack to buy you one. On second thought, make that the 16 x 20, I don't think the poster would fit.
Photo taken November 9, 2012 of your Anderson home:
wow you have a good grasp on the rental market.....sadly, it is about the only thing ive seen you have a "good grasp on.

I used to rent a house down state a bit, for about tht price in small commuinty like anderson(well not really JUST like it)

but I live several hours from anderson, and dont know why they put that for my location....

anderson has seen a dramatic rise in crime?

have you seen the outrageous rise in crime in redding as well??

astounding.... it makes me glad I only shop there.

they opened the 9th floor of the county jail!!??

but there are so many dirt balls here, doing dirty dirt ball things?? that that is only a temporary stop gap.

Id welcome welfare for them, so they can get OUTA sight, get down to partyin with their meth, and die off.

and leave everyone else te f**k alone!!

that is my rethugglicken side...

harsh huh?

as for you?? you need to come out from under that rock you live under.....and meet some of the wonderful liberal people who are your BAY area neighbors......I used to live in the BAY back in he 80's!

so I know it well.....

I was checking those california congressional results?

it is now 38 dems and 15 rethug in our congressional delegation.

the voters in the bay and LA county?? really voted heavily for the democrats...like 85-15...!! astounding!!
tea backlash??

also?? san bernadino, sandiego, ventura, santa barbara, san luis opbispo, monterey, salinas, stanislaus, merced, san joaquin, sacremento?? the list of rethuglican counties that voted for barack hussain obama is astounding!!

when I first moved here in 1988?? dukakis almost won?? but from then on?? you guys have just been being PUSHED OUT of this state's poltical arenas....
changing demographics?? adapt or die!! or be relegated to political irrelevancy.
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Oh oh! RiccardoWacko is jerking off and cumming all over himself again! LOL

Massive layoffs if Obamacare becomes reality eh?More scare tactics from a bunch of fat cat mother***fuckers p.o.'d that Obama won and worried that their tax rates will go back to where they were before Bush cut them TWICE!

Petraeus resigns because he's been getting some pussy (something Ricky knows NOTHING about! LOL) on the side! No conspiracy except in the delusional mind of the nut case called RiccardoWacko! Sort of like when Herman Cain got caught with his weenie in several wrong holes! LOL

Muslims voting for Obama? How dare they? Do they know Ricky wants them ALL dead because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim????

As far as the Interior Department goes Ricky would like to see them pave over Yosemite and drill for oil in Lake Tahoe if it would save money or allow him to buy cheap gas!

And how dare Obama show any honest emotion towards his campaign workers! Those are part of he 47 per cent that his messiah Romney hates!

We all think you're pretty funny too Ricky...you brain dead c***sucker!

LOL....LOL....LOL....LOL....LO L....and I do mean LOL!!!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, Saddam didn't attack us and it is unclear exactly who was behind 9/11 with so many inconsistencies. You said we didn't send soldiers to be killed didn't you? If so it should be investigated. Right? Bush sent soldiers to be killed in Iraq for an enemy who didn't even exist? Should that be investigated? Then what. Should Bush be charged with a crime.
You must be kidding me.
You seem very unclear. Our intention is to not have any soldier die. Why are you comparing a soldier dying to an Ambassador dying? The investigation is a sitting President covering it up. Why do you liberals always resort back to Bush? When will Obama be accountable?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

droneclone wrote:
<quoted text>
“[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.”— From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998

“This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer- range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies.”— From a December 6, 2001 letter signed by Bob Graham, Joe Lieberman, Harold Ford, & Tom Lantos among others

“Whereas Iraq has consistently breached its cease-fire agreement between Iraq and the United States, entered into on March 3, 1991, by failing to dismantle its weapons of mass destruction program, and refusing to permit monitoring and verification by United Nations inspections; Whereas Iraq has developed weapons of mass destruction, including chemical and biological capabilities, and has made positive progress toward developing nuclear weapons capabilities”— From a joint resolution submitted by Tom Harkin and Arlen Specter on July 18, 2002

“Saddam’s goal … is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed.”— Madeline Albright, 1998

“(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use that arsenal again, as he has 10 times since 1983&#8243; — National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Feb 18, 1998

“Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up to its agreement.”— Barbara Boxer, November 8, 2002

“The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.”— Bill Clinton in 1998

“I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons…I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out.”— Clinton’s Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

“Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people.”— Tom Daschle in 1998
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

droneclone wrote:
<quoted text>
are you kidding??
I missed that gore administtration.....
you forgot to take your medicine before you wrote that one!!
Want more quotes? Yes it was the libs. YOu seem to miss a lot, did you forget to take your dope?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

CHICAGO (CBS)– A former U.S. attorney representing embattled Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is negotiating a plea deal with the federal government, CBS 2 has learned.

Resigning for health reasons is a lie and corrupt. WHat do you expect from Chicago Democrats and the Jackson family. He should resign because he is a corrupt machine hack. He should do maximum jail time too. There should be mandatory sentencing for corrupt politicians starting at 15 years going to life. They should also lose all pension and health care benefits.
Dubya Nixon

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
There should be mandatory sentencing for corrupt politicians starting at 15 years going to life. They should also lose all pension and health care benefits.
Well you wouldn't have any Republicans left in Congress if that was the case!
droneclone

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>“[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.”— From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998
“This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer- range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies.”— From a December 6, 2001 letter signed by Bob Graham, Joe Lieberman, Harold Ford, & Tom Lantos among others
“Whereas Iraq has consistently breached its cease-fire agreement between Iraq and the United States, entered into on March 3, 1991, by failing to dismantle its weapons of mass destruction program, and refusing to permit monitoring and verification by United Nations inspections; Whereas Iraq has developed weapons of mass destruction, including chemical and biological capabilities, and has made positive progress toward developing nuclear weapons capabilities”— From a joint resolution submitted by Tom Harkin and Arlen Specter on July 18, 2002
“Saddam’s goal … is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed.”— Madeline Albright, 1998
“(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use that arsenal again, as he has 10 times since 1983&#8243; — National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Feb 18, 1998
“Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up to its agreement.”— Barbara Boxer, November 8, 2002
“The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.”— Bill Clinton in 1998
“I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons…I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out.”— Clinton’s Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003
“Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people.”— Tom Daschle in 1998
it is crazy how much elected officials are retarded enough to listen to what our "intelligence" community has to say.

corporate asholes, one and all...each that voted for that...

I didnt vote for that!!

so im glad you listed the democrats who ageed with that faulty inteelligence....it shows readers that both parties more of less follow the same retards into corporate battle.

BUT the unconveinient fact remains, that Bush and his cronies invaded iraq in faultyy inteeligence and NO WMD's were found!!

youd think those neo con tools could plaant some wmd....

just to save their faces!!

because bush is really still effecting poliics!

so youve already heard the long list of clinton war crimes...
I know about more of them, than you do.....

from reading neam chomsky...

but the end result will be politically altruistic for the democrats.

two wars started?? two wars ended.
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

ROCKHARDO?? it is hard to tack to the left of me, because Im a lefty....and because youve relished in the A-bombing of Japan.!!!

who knows?? mabey all gore would have gone to war in afghnaistan?? as sort of a knee"jerk" reaction to 9/11??

but I really doubt he would have invaded iraq...

that was real streatch, the way the Neo cons put that one together....

gore isnt part and parcel of the texas energy cartel.

you wouldnt believe the orginal reason for invading afghanistan?? but it is true..

bush cheney rumsy and wolfy all wanted to build a pipeline across afghanistan to the exploding indian market.....not kidding.

there is LOTS of oil in central asia, where we have strong allies.

trillions and trillions of dollars worth.

not to mention the minerals in afghanistan?? one trillion more.
certainly it is conveinient for either administration to keep the Us in afghanistan, just for the POPPY crop they sell off to pay for covert activities...

that was REALLY funny when you said carter was with the sandanistas....

it made me realize you have no grasp on foriegn affairs at all!!

just the fact that you whine about the debt after Bush spent 3 trillion on foriegn adventures in Iraq and afghanistan?? descredits you on any fiscal debate!!........

you cant come to grips with the fact that it was YOUR party that started those wars.

the most powerful country in the world also HAS TO BE the most judicious when they are attacked from a nationless force....

otherwise the end effect is what we saw at the end of the Bush tenure.

a much less stable world(with foriegn terror attacks greatly multiplied from the 90's).... and its number one terrorist still on the loose...

then you guys crashed the economy!!

with help again from bill clinton and newt!!

so now??

say it again, even though the demmy's are perfect//

bad rethugs!!! NO whitehouse.
Morons

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

droneclone wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to rent a house down state a bit, for about tht price in small commuinty like anderson(well not really JUST like it)
but I live several hours from anderson, and dont know why they put that for my location.
Well at least you are proud of your house, it is very rustic but I think the rent is a little steep, I mean $900.00 for this? I saw a hose off too the side, is that to flush the waste tank or do you use one of those camp johnnies with the grocery bag below the hole?

If you had painted the door to match the white on top it would help but I understand, your back and all not to mention the sores on your butt. But hey -- at least you are proud, I am sure there is a spark of beauty in your place if you look at it long enough, you know, in the streamlining of the frame.

Hey I got to go, flight and all but I wanted to respond to this so you didn't feel neglected or rejected, inferiority complex of yours and all. When I get back we can visit a little more, I'll watch for your new name, I see you have another one: Barack Hussain chomsky, very original, must have taken hours to think it up. I'll let you close it out for now, make it good since you won't be challenged, that's the part you liberals like best, when you can get away with something that anyone can burn you down with.

ALOHA
Barack Hussain chomsky

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you are proud of your house, it is very rustic but I think the rent is a little steep, I mean $900.00 for this? I saw a hose off too the side, is that to flush the waste tank or do you use one of those camp johnnies with the grocery bag below the hole?
If you had painted the door to match the white on top it would help but I understand, your back and all not to mention the sores on your butt. But hey -- at least you are proud, I am sure there is a spark of beauty in your place if you look at it long enough, you know, in the streamlining of the frame.
Hey I got to go, flight and all but I wanted to respond to this so you didn't feel neglected or rejected, inferiority complex of yours and all. When I get back we can visit a little more, I'll watch for your new name, I see you have another one: Barack Hussain chomsky, very original, must have taken hours to think it up. I'll let you close it out for now, make it good since you won't be challenged, that's the part you liberals like best, when you can get away with something that anyone can burn you down with.
ALOHA
wow you must love airstreams??

my brother in law owns one (little bubble)

hey by the way??

Im not actually FROM rural Northern california...

boston is where im from...

so the whole trailer thing is kind off a by a little...

we bostinites(blue blooded and all) do get a kick out of the yocal population! they are very friendly and very helpful though

my background?? blue collar(trades) mostly, but my dad WAs/is an urban planner(i know you rethugs hate anything to do with civic planning)

but have fun on your trip?? to hawaii??

hope it is sunny.

ps: the trailer people are either faux news watching fools?/

or they dont really pay attention to anything but their own meth habits.....and yes their checks!!

some of them are really pathetic like that...

but most of the people in OUR county, are upstanding, and hence the median income is a little better out here.....

better(higher) property prices too, than further inland!

say la VEEEEE!!

how did a red neck, shit kicker, like you, end up in the bay area??

hippy F&&ing central

I hope you dont wear petruli oil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,781 - 2,800 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••