NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2865 Nov 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is getting a break in taxes, we all will pay more.....WASHINGTON — President Obama yesterday announced he’s jetting off on a victory lap around Southeast Asia, despite a new government report warning the Jan. 1 fiscal cliff will plunge the US into a recession and drive the unemployment rate up to 9.1 percent.
Obama and Congress have just 52 days to reach a deal to avoid sailing off that precipice, when a devastating double whammy of tax hikes and budget cuts will rock the economy and hit just about every American.
My guess is that his next Press conference will be sometime in 2016. Congress added a few Democrats, and Obama won another term..Yet, the media acts as though there is some kind of mandate. When the Democrats got whacked in 2010, it wasn't a mandate. Sadly, we wil ahve another 4 years of the media kissing Obama's a$$!
Enjoy your long winter a head NY while your leader heads off to Southeast Asia...u will not see his azz for a long time....lol...you get what you vote for....
what gives you that idea??

(besides faux news)??

federal income tax rates are sill idling on the bush tax cut levels....

remember Obama made a deal with the congress to extend those??

Obama's tax cut for the middle class will look like Bush's tax cut for the middle inccome brackets...in fact the same.

what will be missing is the tax cut for the wealthy.

those rates will expire and go back to clinton era rates...

for people making MORE THAN 250000 a year.

quit spreading hyteria......that is one issue that WON the great Obama a second term. people know it well, and they will hold him to it.
Morons

Redwood City, CA

#2866 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Fox and MSNBC are neither worth watching, too slanted, more spin than news.
For me whenever a reporter has an opinion, I change the channel, cause I could care less what their opinions are.
CNN is ok... not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but the best of networks anyway.
If you want a gauge of what is going on just look around you, especially when it pertains to the economy. Watch the food stamp transactions, I see them every time I go to the grocery store. Look at the faces of a guy who has to pump $60 bucks in gas just to make it to work for the week, he is the lucky one who at least has a job. Look at the customer at PG&E who has to ask if part of his bill can be carried over to the next month. Check out the family who is petrified what April 15th will ask their checkbook to cover in the immediate future. The walmart shopper who has to shop there to put clothes on their kids because it is all they can afford - I don't shop there, too many illegal aliens spending my money that Moonbeam gives them.

You don't need the news, it's splattered all around us and it will get much worse after the Barack finishes his grand tour, he still has promises to keep with Putin.

You know who is probably the most excited in the world today? No not "TEAtards left behind", I would venture a guess that it's that guy in Iran, what's his name, Armadillojock? He and the Taliban must be doing lap dances about now because president weakness / do nothing is around for another 4 years, or 8 or 12, whatever he manages to achieve.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2867 Nov 9, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are an expert because you talked to some friend who has a cousin who was a brother of a neighbor who read a book about the military. Why are you complaining? Barack is going to gut the military and wants to reduce our defense and sit back and claim a victory for a 3rd term. Oh I am sure a czar is working on that part of the constitution this very moment.
Know this, when something really bad puts your well being at risk, there won't be anyone to help you out. Just maybe they will bring back the draft and hunk your behind to boot camp, especially with your significant and substantial background on the military, my guess is you should last about 5 minutes.
It is going to be very interesting to see who gets a job after firing those volunteers who joined the military, I guess they can all hire on with "TEAtards left behind" and whine and moan with his poor me attitude. No, I don't think that will happen, guys who served their country have respect for themselves and don't depend on everyone to give them something.
still insisting im a welfare recipient??

even after I told you the story of MY misguided generosity??

youre surreal..

I guess that answers my question about whether or not you think half the country is in slackinoff mode.......the answer is yes....you DO have the ROmney@Boca "attitude"

I guesss your bitter about the white candidate losing.

the rest of us are in civil rights heven RIGHT now!!

wallow sweetly in your frustrated rehuglican misery...

you will not even come close o grasping why you lost the election.....because to do so would be to admit to facts that are inconveinient to your core philosophy.....which make no sense to begin with.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2868 Nov 9, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No one on the right can ever say anything about "Liberal Media" again, that door is shut.
They have Fox News which will be thrown in their face every single time, wildly popular with folks that prefer to have their opinions handed to them.
was it calculated or just a deep complex of self denial brought on by false hope...

leading to false hype!!

it will be remembered in hstory that Faux news, lived up to its name, and let the denial master(who's super pac had spent 390 million on mitt romney;s campaign) on to stage center, to deny the calls that ALL the other networks had made..

it was high comedy at is best, because it was in REAL TIME!!

and millions of us enjoyed it very much!!
Morons

Redwood City, CA

#2869 Nov 9, 2012
NO Tea tards left behind wrote:
<quoted text>
man!! they tell you guys anything.
i you actually looked at a chart of recent historic defence spending??
youll see it just goes UP....no matter who is president..
right now it is at 730 billion.
dollars year...
right where bush left it...
Hey Teaturds, I thought you went away. 730 billion? That's almost what your messiah took from medicare. Oh well, look at it this way, when the death panels come around and they start killing off seniors including people you know, they can confiscate their inheritances and maybe you will get some in your pending Barack-O-Check. How exciting, something else for you to look forward to.

By the way and not related to your mentor, I have to ask if you are the son of a bitch who walks with a gimp that didn't finish the trim on our house a few years back. If it is know that the only reason I didn't take your ass to court was because it would have cost me more in court fees then to finish what your lazy ass wouldn't redo when you promised to come back. It's ok though, the window trims only took a couple hours and look a whole lot better then the mediocre crap job you did. Oh and by the way, the work you haven't been getting was probably not just do to your laziness but I also passed the word around which gave me much more in satisfaction then part of my money back you owed me.
Morons

Redwood City, CA

#2870 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
even after I told you the story of MY misguided generosity??
youre surreal..
I guess that answers my question about whether or not you think half the country is in slackinoff mode.......the answer is yes....you DO have the ROmney@Boca "attitude"
I guesss your bitter about the white candidate losing.
the rest of us are in civil rights heven RIGHT now!!
wallow sweetly in your frustrated rehuglican misery...
you will not even come close o grasping why you lost the election.....because to do so would be to admit to facts that are inconveinient to your core philosophy.....which make no sense to begin with.
Dream on fuzz butt, take some Aleve to help your butt sores, the check is a coming, only 4 more years of waiting left! Hahahaha
Morons

Redwood City, CA

#2871 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Hmmm, you must have to be re-trained every 15 minutes, I didn't say you were a welfare recipient, I said you could apply under 5 different names. Of course you have to get off your fat lazy ass and go and apply.

No wait a moment ...

tick, tick, tick,

I just checked and you can still apply while waiting for your Barack-O-Check, just go here:

http://www.calfresh.ca.gov/PG847.htm

Maybe you can get both! Hooray, a double fleece and all while sitting on your ass knowing that some middle class American trying to meet his obligations while taking care of his family on his own will pay for your benefits.
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2872 Nov 9, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, you must have to be re-trained every 15 minutes, I didn't say you were a welfare recipient, I said you could apply under 5 different names. Of course you have to get off your fat lazy ass and go and apply.
No wait a moment ...
tick, tick, tick,
I just checked and you can still apply while waiting for your Barack-O-Check, just go here:
http://www.calfresh.ca.gov/PG847.htm
Maybe you can get both! Hooray, a double fleece and all while sitting on your ass knowing that some middle class American trying to meet his obligations while taking care of his family on his own will pay for your benefits.
I guess you are double frustrated that im not the welfare recipiet you thought I was...

sorry to f**k with your stereo types...

and NO I wasnt that dude who didnt finish your trim.

you sound like a gem to work for...

why wernt you out there painting the trim YOURSELF? vet??

it is just trim....

I guessed it right didnt I?/

Im not the one who is entitled, you are..

let me guess again?, since then, youve gone strickly with immigrant labor?
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2873 Nov 9, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on fuzz butt, take some Aleve to help your butt sores, the check is a coming, only 4 more years of waiting left! Hahahaha
you're check is coming!!
and Im gonna write my new congress guy to make sure he votes(like I know he will anyways) for your benefits...and those of your wife.

you obviously need some couseling and mabey some state sponsored meds.....they are expensive!!

the hate you have pooled up over the years is astounding, and must be eating you up inside right now, since your pathetic party just went down in flames!!
NO Tea tards left behind

Anderson, CA

#2874 Nov 9, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Teaturds, I thought you went away. 730 billion? That's almost what your messiah took from medicare. Oh well, look at it this way, when the death panels come around and they start killing off seniors including people you know, they can confiscate their inheritances and maybe you will get some in your pending Barack-O-Check. How exciting, something else for you to look forward to.
By the way and not related to your mentor, I have to ask if you are the son of a bitch who walks with a gimp that didn't finish the trim on our house a few years back. If it is know that the only reason I didn't take your ass to court was because it would have cost me more in court fees then to finish what your lazy ass wouldn't redo when you promised to come back. It's ok though, the window trims only took a couple hours and look a whole lot better then the mediocre crap job you did. Oh and by the way, the work you haven't been getting was probably not just do to your laziness but I also passed the word around which gave me much more in satisfaction then part of my money back you owed me.
so at least you acknowledge that 730bil, is the number, and it was roughly the same through the bush years..
GingrichGONGED

Azusa, CA

#2875 Nov 9, 2012
Who wants to listen to or follow a bunch of Dinos anyway?

Old Newt Gingrich just couldn't learn to set downa and shut up, nor could anyother of the old fools who spoke for the party of IDIOTS as it became known as.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2876 Nov 9, 2012
CIA Director Petraeus Resigns Over 'Affair'

Petraeus was slated to testify before Congress next week on the murder of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, in Benghazi.

2 days after the election!?!? Did he have the affair last week?!

NO.

The difference is CLEARLY the election results—not a sudden affair.

I suspected he was blackmailed to own Bengazi with Chicago thugs knowing a skeleton in his closet. Too bad, he didn't have the courage to resign before this election, what a coward!

I wonder what skeleton was used to get Powell's endorsement?

Marxists and Islamists will soon be openly operating in this Administration.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2877 Nov 9, 2012
The testimony of a Mexican hitman turned government witness has revealed some astonishing details of life inside Mexico’s criminal underworld. Most astonishing of all: claims that cartel assassins obtained guns from the U.S. Border Patrol.

According to Mexican magazine Revista Contralinea, the testimony comes from a protected government witness and former hitman, who cooperated in the prosecution of a Sinaloa Cartel accountant by the Mexican Attorney General’s Office. The testimony details a series of battles fought by a group of cartel members attempting to drive out rival gangsters from territory in Mexico’s desert west. To do it, the group sought weapons from the U.S., including at least 30 WASR-10 rifles — a variant of the AK-47 — allegedly acquired from Border Patrol agents.
YaHoser

Azusa, CA

#2878 Nov 9, 2012
Move it, your taking up valuable space.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2879 Nov 9, 2012
Each presidential cycle gets shrouded in the ultimate question,“Are you better off than you were four years ago?”

In Oliver Stone’s new book —“The Untold History of the United States”— the filmmaker, along with historian Peter Kuznick, argues that,“The country Obama inherited was indeed in shambles, but Obama took a bad situation and, in certain ways, made it worse.”

Hey Oliver, you voted this vacuous corrupt idiot into office - live with it.

You Progressive/Leftists destroy and corrupt all that you touch in word, deed and action.

Shut up and go sit in a corner while our America Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/836...
CheapGongers

Azusa, CA

#2880 Nov 9, 2012
It's always nice to bring out the cheap gongs and use them on idiot posters.

Because cheap gongs make terrible noses, rather than nice nose.
Morons

Redwood City, CA

#2882 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
I guess you are double frustrated that im not the welfare recipiet you thought I was...
sorry to f**k with your stereo types...
and NO I wasnt that dude who didnt finish your trim.
you sound like a gem to work for...
why wernt you out there painting the trim YOURSELF? vet??
it is just trim....
I guessed it right didnt I?/
Im not the one who is entitled, you are..
let me guess again?, since then, youve gone strickly with immigrant labor?
Well you are still dumb as a post, I know you are not on welfare but no doubt you will be, its a matter of fact and time because even you cannot survive waiting for the check from Barack. Why didn't I do the trim? Because I work for myself and was giving someone a job while piss ants like yourself sit around and complain they don't have one. I wouldn't be surprised if you were pulling money in from disability while you party the rest of the time and go backpacking in the middle of the week only to get home in time for your SSI.

I am glad it wasn't you who we hired, at least the other guy did some work for what we paid him, you would have taken the money and run. In reality though I do think you were him, I would almost put a $$ down on it. As far as benefits, I bet you are well versed on anything you can get at someone elses expense.

Hate, yeah I am so depressed that after I am done with work today I will console myself with a trip down to SFO tomorrow morning for the Monday flight to Maui and I will take the time to think about poor you, that thought should last for a few seconds. If you are a good dog I might bring you back some opihi. Of course I won't know what name you are going by but I will look for your writing style which will give you away as the little boy you are. Tell me honestly, did you ever hold a job after you came off the teet? No? Still on it I suppose and it must look odd with you walking around with a poodle chest stuck to your face.
Morons

Redwood City, CA

#2883 Nov 9, 2012
<quoted text>
so at least you acknowledge that 730bil, is the number, and it was roughly the same through the bush years..
And at least you acknowledged that the guy you look up to ripped off the seniors. In that regard you don't need to worry because I doubt you will ever reach senior status anyway, guys like you are so discouraged with life and your poor me stagnant nature that you usually end up eating the gun long before you get to that age.

Ding!

Did you hear that, your trailer doorbell just went off, maybe its the postman with your Barack-O-Check.
Morons

Redwood City, CA

#2884 Nov 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
CIA Director Petraeus Resigns Over 'Affair'
Petraeus was slated to testify before Congress next week on the murder of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, in Benghazi.
2 days after the election!?!? Did he have the affair last week?!
NO.
The difference is CLEARLY the election results—not a sudden affair.
I suspected he was blackmailed to own Bengazi with Chicago thugs knowing a skeleton in his closet. Too bad, he didn't have the courage to resign before this election, what a coward!
I wonder what skeleton was used to get Powell's endorsement?
Marxists and Islamists will soon be openly operating in this Administration.
The islamists already are, the Imam himself lives in the big White House in a semi circle shaped office.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#2885 Nov 9, 2012
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
The islamists already are, the Imam himself lives in the big White House in a semi circle shaped office.
But the country's greatest fear is the religious white cult of the Mormon Church, not the Islamics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,282
Sunset Blvd. Closed After Sinkhole Forms Near P... 10 hr hsktommox 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
Review: Pink Towing Of Santa Monica 17 hr Benjirich 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 hr El SupremoS 201,038
Kim Kardashian Facing Fur-ious Protest At Calab... (Apr '12) Mon Animal and humaine 6
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 29 at 11:12PM PDT

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Beverly Hills Jobs

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]