Did a meteor hit Orange County? Resid...

Did a meteor hit Orange County? Residents report huge explosion

There are 3 comments on the www.latimes.com story from Jul 31, 2013, titled Did a meteor hit Orange County? Residents report huge explosion. In it, www.latimes.com reports that:

And some Orange County residents think that's exactly what they heard when a thunderous boom rattled windows, scared pets and startled homeowners from their sleep early Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.latimes.com.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 31, 2013
wow
gotta

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 2, 2013
There are indeed 2 meteor showers building and waning at the moment.
Meteor

Fountain Valley, CA

#3 Aug 2, 2013
I was lying in my back yard looking at the sky and I think I saw a small meteor. It wasn't a shooting star. It was lower and larger (I've seen many shooting stars) It was orange. 10:50pm or so Orange County, CA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two ex-officials of Armenian Consulate arrested (Jul '09) 3 hr The Truth 2008 137
The Working Class----Power To The People ! 9 hr The Truth 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr global gaza 20,507
News Impulse Group Los Angeles Brings Free Meningiti... 11 hr INDOCTRINATION 101 1
News 2 women arrested in Redondo Beach massage parlo... (Oct '10) 12 hr B-Clinton 153
Trump 19 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
Chris Powell Editor Journal Inquirer investigat... 23 hr LAKingsRule 2

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages