Welch: Modeling agents hated my body

Welch: Modeling agents hated my body

There are 7 comments on the FOX30Online story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Welch: Modeling agents hated my body. In it, FOX30Online reports that:

Actress Raquel Welch attends the Associates for Breast and Prostate Cancer's Mothers Day Luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel on May 6, 2008 in Beverly Hills, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX30Online.

Casey Matinez

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 2, 2010
Look, I'm not sure why Raquel is complaining about her looks, but get real, Raquel. You Are "Raquel" and, nothing else but your looks made "Raquel".
Hello Kitty

New York, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Casey Matinez wrote:
Look, I'm not sure why Raquel is complaining about her looks, but get real, Raquel. You Are "Raquel" and, nothing else but your looks made "Raquel".
Yeah...she certainly wasn't a great actress.
John Hess

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 18, 2013
Isn`t great that a person {whom ever they are} should care for others enough to want to help. Brest cancer is a problem and should one want o help out in any way they can, I admire that person.
CastusSue

New York, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2015
Casey Matinez wrote:
She sure wasn't a great actress for sure. She looks good today due to loads of plastic surgery. Com' on! No body looks like that at her age.
CactusSue

New York, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2015
Casey Matinez wrote:
Never liked her acting and she looks like she does now due to loads of Plastic Surgery.

Since: Jun 10

#7 Apr 1, 2015
Heart breaking event.
nosey neighbor

Jackson, OH

#8 Nov 6, 2015
she dont look nothing like her daughter lisa welcher ... blair on facts of life show

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amy Schumer responds to critics over possible B... 16 min Big Boned 2
Micheal Moore 1 hr Rick grimes 1
Alec Baldwin Is A Disgusting Human Being!! (Sep '11) 2 hr Now_What- 16
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 7 hr James Sutton21 75
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) 20 hr The Truth 2008 805
A career in Federal law enforcement Thu Ellison ISIS Muslim 2
News A pair of 'Real Housewives' make real estate mo... Nov 29 just a dollar dep... 1

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages