Review: Ace 76 Enterprises LLC

Review: Ace 76 Enterprises LLC

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

David

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Makes harassing phone calls. Calls back even when told not to do so.
Trust the ONE

Dresden, TN

#2 Sep 19, 2013
75 was good, but 76?? i don't know
Sarah

Madison, WI

#3 Nov 5, 2013
They called our business 3 times in a row! They are VERY RUDE!
Miss

Novato, CA

#4 Nov 13, 2013
Constantly receive harassing phone calls for someone who isn't even at my number. When I asked to please stop calling me the person they are trying to reach doesn't pertain to this number the loser on the phone proceeded to call me a bitch and like a coward hung up. Are you kidding me!
Mary

Memphis, TN

#5 Dec 31, 2013
they called and i simply stated that person was not in and then hung up they called me back yelling and said damnn your rude you could have at least said happy fucking new year really why would you call a business back like that these people should not have jobs
Sarah B

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 10, 2014
Worst telemarketers ever. Won't take "no" for an answer. If you hang up on them, they call right back. If you tell them to take you off their call list, they hang up on you, wait half an hour, and then CALL YOU BACK AGAIN. They've now called my work four times--AFTER being hung up on twice and told to take us off their call list--and have now called to "confirm that Erica will be out to go over these rates with [us] tomorrow" when we have made no such request. Pretty sure this is illegal.
KkC3315

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Jul 9, 2014
These people have been calling my business five or six times daily for a week about credit card processing. Even when you tell them you do not want their service and hang up, they will call back immediately. This firm has got to be the worst telemarketers I have ever dealt with.
over it

Ypsilanti, MI

#10 Aug 18, 2014
I looked up what is a douche bag . It said Ace 76
stop calling

Foley, AL

#11 Mar 3, 2015
These people call every day. ACE 76 credit card processing, I'd stop taking credit cards before switching to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
noho full of closet racists (Dec '15) 5 min hood-cats 8
News Alarming Tale of L.A. Sheriff's Officers (May '15) 12 min hood-cats 3
WE HATE MEXICANS IN North Hollywood, Kids hated... (Dec '12) 23 min dump t rump 13
Los Angeles has a new start-up in the Mid-City ... 5 hr SOCIAL GIFT SHOP 1
News Kourtney Kardashian's partner Scott Disick buys... (Jun '15) 9 hr Redneck 2
Couple Sues Chase Bank After $25k Savings Accou... 20 hr Harry 1
News Carson backs away from its ban on fracking 22 hr ralph 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages