First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Hey everyone...does anybody know what happened to her? My prayers are with the family. All i heard was that she was found in the back of a car...if you know anything let me know
Smith

Dunn, NC

#2 Oct 20, 2008
She had drank too much...
sad

Morehead City, NC

#3 Oct 20, 2008
foul play?
THE TRUTH

Rocky Mount, NC

#4 Oct 21, 2008
Please pray that the truth will come out and the person responsible will pay for it.

Please if you have any info about that night contact Duplin County Sheriff Dept Rita Wood
a saddened classmate

Greenville, NC

#5 Oct 21, 2008
It's terrible how she passed. She was always such a nice person, at least, she was to me. I've heard conflicting stories, has it been ruled that there was foul play?
stories

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Oct 21, 2008
I was told she was in the back seat of her car and got sick from drinking to much and chocked on her vomit! Along with many other things but that one was the most heard!
rumors

Clinton, NC

#7 Oct 22, 2008
i went to school with her and a friend of mine is close to her and so far ive heard she had to much to drink and asperated. i really dont think anyone hurt her well at least i hope not but of course no one knows for sure.
duplin Co Girl

Burgaw, NC

#8 Oct 22, 2008
rumors wrote:
i went to school with her and a friend of mine is close to her and so far ive heard she had to much to drink and asperated. i really dont think anyone hurt her well at least i hope not but of course no one knows for sure.
what school was she in?
Concerned parent

Pittsboro, NC

#9 Oct 22, 2008
My heart goes out to her family. We will keep them in our prayers.
Texxx

Sanford, NC

#10 Oct 23, 2008
i will never forget her
wanting to know the truth

Bynum, NC

#11 Oct 23, 2008
I keep hearing that she was drunk and asperated but i also heard she was naked... why would she be alone and naked? i also heard that she was found at a hog farm... why would she be alone at a hogfarm? its just not adding up to me. can someone give me the full story? its terrible tat things like this happen to good people... she was such a sweetheart to me when i knew her!
knows a lil but not a lot

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2008
You're right "wanting to know the truth". It doesn't make sense how she was found. She did *not* drown in her own vomit. She did *not* drink too much. The SBI does not investigate accidental deaths. I know that case is being treated as a homicide, but the family is not allowed to say anything about it.
Leslie

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Oct 25, 2008
i heard from her friend Sammi she had scratches on her neck and that she was found naked in a car and that she had been near topsail beach
Knows so much it hurts

Hiawassee, GA

#14 Oct 26, 2008
It was definatly intentional it was MURDER and God have mercy on those responsible.
Please continue to pray that the truth will come out. The family can't speak about it
1. Because it was a horrible way to die
2. They want to make sure all those responsible pay for their part.
3. It hurts too much to talk about.
Don't spread nasty rumors she did not deserve THIS!
Knows so much it hurts

Hiawassee, GA

#15 Oct 26, 2008
rumors wrote:
It was definatly intentional it was MURDER and God have mercy on those responsible.
Please continue to pray that the truth will come out. The family can't speak about it
1. Because it was a horrible way to die
2. They want to make sure all those responsible pay for their part.
3. It hurts too much to talk about.
Don't spread nasty rumors she did not deserve THIS!
wanting to know the truth

Bynum, NC

#16 Oct 27, 2008
I heard her boyfriend had a lot to do with it. Some say that they were having sex and she choked on her vomit, he got scared and ran... others say he strangled her... i also heard that he showed up around the funeral... if he was responsible for her death, unless he is feeling so much remorse that he doesnt care if he gets caught, i dont see why he would be hanging out where he could get caught... i hope everything is figured out for her families sake!
Pin Hook Girl

United States

#17 Oct 28, 2008
There wasn't any foul play She drank way to much and started strippin. So her boyfriend to her away to another place and she started to do the same thing so he got her to leave to take her home when he got to the house he thought she was asleep so he went inside to get help to bring her in and apparently one of the girls he stayed with was a nurse and when she came outside she could tell that something was wrong she vomited and choked on it. And my heart does go out to her family I went to school with her and she was a sweet girl. A nd hopefully there wasn't any foul play.
Pin Hook Girl

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2008
I know me and my friends will never forget her!
Knows so much it hurts

Hiawassee, GA

#19 Oct 29, 2008
Pin Hook Girl wrote:
There wasn't any foul play She drank way to much and started strippin. So her boyfriend to her away to another place and she started to do the same thing so he got her to leave to take her home when he got to the house he thought she was asleep so he went inside to get help to bring her in and apparently one of the girls he stayed with was a nurse and when she came outside she could tell that something was wrong she vomited and choked on it. And my heart does go out to her family I went to school with her and she was a sweet girl. A nd hopefully there wasn't any foul play.
WERE YOU THERE?? IF NOT DON'T ASSUME JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING GOD WILLING THE STATE AND COUNTY WILL DO THEIR JOB AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE..
UNLESS YOU WERE THERE YOU ARE TAKING HIS WORD WHICH IS A LIE!!
Knows so much it hurts

Hiawassee, GA

#20 Oct 29, 2008
wanting to know the truth wrote:
I heard her boyfriend had a lot to do with it. Some say that they were having sex and she choked on her vomit, he got scared and ran... others say he strangled her... i also heard that he showed up around the funeral... if he was responsible for her death, unless he is feeling so much remorse that he doesnt care if he gets caught, i dont see why he would be hanging out where he could get caught... i hope everything is figured out for her families sake!
Statiscly speaking most people that commit MURDER show up at the funeral so that dosen't say much for him. God willing he will tell the truth soon!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beulaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Onslow women arrested for fraud involving n... Oct '17 Donise Benton 1
News Turkey woman facing drug, forgery charges (Sep '06) Sep '17 Marlene K 3
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Sep '17 PiperG 14
Loud boom Aug '17 Firefly 2226 1
need help Aug '17 hopingtorelocate 1
News Bond set for felon caught in manhunt (Apr '12) Jul '17 Freemyuncle 3
Pink Hill Music Thread (Nov '13) Jun '17 Musikologist 9

Beulaville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beulaville Mortgages