Statement of William C. Snowden III

Nov 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cape Cod Times

Editor's Note: The following is a statement from William C. Snowden III, as received by the Cape Cod Times, in response to allegations of rape.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 3, 2011
Sparky

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Mr. Snowden was charged with "Indecent Assault and Battery",........not rape.

You should read articles before you write !!!!
Dave

Hanson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Mr. Snowden is a sociopath with a propensity for violating the civil and legal rights of others. I look forward to seeing him do some much deserved jail time.
capecodgrl4life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

As someone who has been both raped and 'indecently assaulted' (by a man currently incarcerated, having nothing to do with this person/article) the difference is almost indistinguishable, especially to the victim

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beulah Discussions

Search the Beulah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WY Who do you support for Governor in Wyoming in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Cheyenne is a cow 23
test (Dec '13) Dec '13 test 1
Butch Cassidy, My Uncle: Book Signing at Wind R... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Butch Jones YBI 3
Jobs (Apr '13) Apr '13 Resist The Tyranny 1
looking for feed back on my new website (Jun '12) Jun '12 The Robinson Brothers 1
My 8 min short film that didnt make it into any... (Jun '12) Jun '12 The Robinson Brothers 1
WY Who do you support for State Superintendent of ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 bernal 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beulah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beulah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••