Statement of William C. Snowden III

Nov 2, 2010 Full story: Cape Cod Times

Editor's Note: The following is a statement from William C. Snowden III, as received by the Cape Cod Times, in response to allegations of rape.

Full Story
Sparky

Peabody, MA

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Mr. Snowden was charged with "Indecent Assault and Battery",........not rape.

You should read articles before you write !!!!
Dave

Rockland, MA

#2 Jun 20, 2011
Mr. Snowden is a sociopath with a propensity for violating the civil and legal rights of others. I look forward to seeing him do some much deserved jail time.
capecodgrl4life

United States

#3 Sep 3, 2011
As someone who has been both raped and 'indecently assaulted' (by a man currently incarcerated, having nothing to do with this person/article) the difference is almost indistinguishable, especially to the victim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beulah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WY Who do you support for Governor in Wyoming in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Cheyenne is a cow 23
test (Dec '13) Dec '13 test 1
Butch Cassidy, My Uncle: Book Signing at Wind R... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Butch Jones YBI 3
Jobs (Apr '13) Apr '13 Resist The Tyranny 1
looking for feed back on my new website (Jun '12) Jun '12 The Robinson Brot... 1
My 8 min short film that didnt make it into any... (Jun '12) Jun '12 The Robinson Brot... 1
WY Who do you support for State Superintendent of ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 bernal 1
•••
•••
•••

Beulah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beulah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beulah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beulah