Where to see Long Island tribute bands

Full story: Newsday 74
For tribute bands -- like discount stores, distilleries and frozen-food makers -- stormy economic times carry a silver lining. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Michael

Deer Park, NY

#63 Aug 2, 2011
Want to see a great CREAM TRIBUTE BAND, go to www.livecream.net
Marty

New York, NY

#64 Dec 6, 2011
The Latham Road Band -the best Long Island Cover Band

CHECK THESE GUYS OUT

12/16 Grillfire in Rockville Centre (park ave)
12/17 SeaBreeze in Babylon (fire island blvd)
12/30 Eleanor Rigbys in Mineola (mineola blvd)

www.lathamroad.com

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#65 Dec 6, 2011
Marty wrote:
The Latham Road Band -the best Long Island Cover Band
CHECK THESE GUYS OUT
12/16 Grillfire in Rockville Centre (park ave)
12/17 SeaBreeze in Babylon (fire island blvd)
12/30 Eleanor Rigbys in Mineola (mineola blvd)
www.lathamroad.com
very small venues for "the best long island cover band"
waybackthen

Wylie, TX

#66 Jan 4, 2012
who="joyceface"]Hey, could you please tell me, if you remember, what the location of Hammerheads was. I remember going to the place so well, none of my friends remembers and I can't tell them where it was.
<quoted text>[sunrise hwy - deer park]
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#67 Jan 4, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
very small venues for "the best long island cover band"
go see "that 70's band".
they play big venues like woodbury country club on NYE,
and outdoor parks/beaches/golf courses in the summer, as well as larger bar/restaurants. if you like dancing while singing, this bands for you...

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#68 Jan 4, 2012
waybackthen wrote:
who="joyceface"]Hey, could you please tell me, if you remember, what the location of Hammerheads was. I remember going to the place so well, none of my friends remembers and I can't tell them where it was.
<quoted text>[sunrise hwy - deer park]
I believe the original Hammerheads was on Grand Ave in Baldwin, just north of Sunrise. Then they moved to Hempstead Tpke in Levittown (I think), and then to Sunrise Hwy in W Babylon, across the street from Ubie's OTJ's
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#69 Jan 5, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the original Hammerheads was on Grand Ave in Baldwin, just north of Sunrise. Then they moved to Hempstead Tpke in Levittown (I think), and then to Sunrise Hwy in W Babylon, across the street from Ubie's OTJ's
i remember the hammerheads in levittown....anybody here remember rumbottoms in massapequa/hicksville?

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#70 Jan 6, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
i remember the hammerheads in levittown....anybody here remember rumbottoms in massapequa/hicksville?
of course

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#71 Jan 6, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
go see "that 70's band".
they play big venues like woodbury country club on NYE,
and outdoor parks/beaches/golf courses in the summer, as well as larger bar/restaurants. if you like dancing while singing, this bands for you...
If I get the chance I will go see them.....I've heard about them from quite a few people, and all I've heard is good
Marty

Flushing, NY

#72 Jan 8, 2012
If you enjoy wide variety of genres. Check out The Latham Road Band. Their song selection is fantastic and ranges from classic rock and 80's music to hits from the 90's and top 40. Best cover band on Long Island.
Nikki Nadeau

New York, NY

#74 Jan 10, 2012
come see The Latham Road Band at The Bulldog Grille in Amityville this Saturday. good mix of songs and they keep the crowd moving. i don't think they charge a cover if you get there before 10
Denise

Flushing, NY

#76 Jan 21, 2012
We've actually had Latham Road play for 2 family parties. Highly recommend you go see them.
jay b

Philadelphia, PA

#77 Jan 21, 2012
Love jay reincke
Annie Miles

New Hyde Park, NY

#78 Feb 20, 2012
@ Denise- Latham Road is playing a Beatles tribute show this Saturday night at Eleanor Rigbys in Mineola - come hang w us "roadies"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beulah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WY Who do you support for Governor in Wyoming in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Cheyenne is a cow 23
test (Dec '13) Dec '13 test 1
Butch Cassidy, My Uncle: Book Signing at Wind R... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Butch Jones YBI 3
Jobs (Apr '13) Apr '13 Resist The Tyranny 1
looking for feed back on my new website (Jun '12) Jun '12 The Robinson Brot... 1
My 8 min short film that didnt make it into any... (Jun '12) Jun '12 The Robinson Brot... 1
WY Who do you support for State Superintendent of ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 bernal 1
•••
•••
•••

Beulah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Beulah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••