got crapped on
sick people

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Got up this morning for work and someone had crapped on the hood of my ford super duty work truck! I know that who ever done it had Nike's I cause they tracked their crap all over my hood with their shoes! I will find out who did it if I have to send the crap off to match the DNA. Also, who ever it was likes to eat a lot of corn.
well

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Sep 5, 2012
sick people wrote:
Got up this morning for work and someone had crapped on the hood of my ford super duty work truck! I know that who ever done it had Nike's I cause they tracked their crap all over my hood with their shoes! I will find out who did it if I have to send the crap off to match the DNA. Also, who ever it was likes to eat a lot of corn.
LMAO..maybe they thought it was a sewer truck.
who cares

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2012
hall wrote:
it was charlie cat cause he is full of shit, was there any methadone in it if so it was def. big chicken shit johnson.........
Your real brave aren't you on a drama site claiming or pretending to call someone out with only a last name. You know where he is quit being a computer drama queen. I am sure you are no better than charles. This whole area is drug addicted and seeking with yourself probably included. Douche bag.
HALL

Betsy Layne, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Your real brave aren't you on a drama site claiming or pretending to call someone out with only a last name. You know where he is quit being a computer drama queen. I am sure you are no better than charles. This whole area is drug addicted and seeking with yourself probably included. Douche bag.
HE IS NOHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOUR MAMA
who cares

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2012
HALL wrote:
<quoted text>HE IS NOHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOUR MAMA
She was taught by yours.
rosie

Harold, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2012
i think i know who is writing this..are u mad because charles walks ..well sorry as far as drugs a lot of peoples does them but i dont mess in other people life none my buisness what they do .. but charles dont get on computer and i only got on here because some one told me about this being on here..so u coward calling me names put ur name see what u get only putting hall lots of halls ..and if they shit on ur truck hope they eat extra corn next time might be able to make u some moon shine, like i said say to my and charles face or is there a yellow steak running down ur back..chicken shit
HA HA

Betsy Layne, KY

#8 Sep 9, 2012
MAYBE YOU CAN PAY HIS DEBTS OL NOSEY ROSIE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Betty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Bzoink 174,707
Word Association (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 112
add a word drop a word (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 181
Holly Hills Restaurant 5 hr Kari 42
CoonHollerSpecial 6 hr YourBrothers Wife 1
drug dealing in dinwood (Oct '16) 9 hr Bootlegger 57
dinwood (Sep '17) 9 hr Bootlegger 5

Betty Jobs

Personal Finance

Betty Mortgages