Election Poll, June 2012 - Bettendorf, IA

Posted in the Bettendorf Forum

american

Davenport, IA

#1 Jun 29, 2012
We have to stop obama he is crazy he wants world war 3 this is what he wants to take over the whole world how do we stop him
american

Bettendorf, IA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Learn about agenda21 you don't want obama haven't you wondered why the states took god out of everything the people that are in control want you to worship the earth not jesus people without morals need to be contrlled by dominant force the people that are in our congress want to control everything you do what you eat how you think what you own evrything they are robbing us the reason we have thug police is because they are unconstitutional noone has put them in check to let them know they work for the people not the government we the people have the right to tell them what to do they are being trained that the people are the enemy the plan is to put everybody in legal system as law breakers to convince you that you are bad this evel that is over our country is not good
american

Rock Island, IL

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Learn about agenda21 and new world order we must stop this sustainable growth is part of this agenda scam. Smart meeters drones learning evolution in school to make you believe you are no more than an animal. This has been in iowa since the early 70s police attitude against the citisens is also part of this agenda everyone has been being manipulated as part of a collective not an individual floride in water to make you dosile so you can't react to what is going on animals talking in cartoons and books tv. Gives you personality. This is a un plan states have been passing legislation. For money wake up
american

Davenport, IA

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Iowa. People wake up we must stop agenda21. Vote people out that voted yes for this crap get your kids out of public schools they are being dumbed down and taught global warming garbage don't eat gmo food don't get vaccinated.
Longjohn

Davenport, IA

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Looks like 4 votes from the same person proving once again which Party is most likely to commit Voter Fraud ...
i know everything

Winnebago, IL

#9 Nov 5, 2012
U r stupid and dumbed down wake up our government is a joke we are in trouble u fool get your kids out of public schools they are not safe when people see whats going on u will be looking for me for answers you wont think im nuts then get informed about the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bettendorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Business Spotlight: Elite Sport & Spine LLC Nov 24 Chiropractor From... 7
Man arrested near White House with rifle waives... Nov 24 inbred Genius 27
Latest President Obama report card on factcheck... Oct '14 mdresch 2
wyec radio station Oct '14 LOYAL CITIZEN 1
Lutheran church sued for handling of abuse case (Feb '09) Oct '14 Michael 2
tabitha rozales Sep '14 Ravyn 1
Secret Crush Jul '14 j man 3
Bettendorf Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bettendorf People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bettendorf News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bettendorf

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:02AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler