Romney is a Liar
Romney Lies

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
In another stunning reversal, Romney is FOR Abortion Toay.
Lying

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Obama is the biggest liar yet. He has lied to the American people about the terrorism that hasjust taken place a week or so ago. Our lives in America are in danger. Haven't you figured that out yet?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Lying wrote:
Obama is the biggest liar yet. He has lied to the American people about the terrorism that hasjust taken place a week or so ago. Our lives in America are in danger. Haven't you figured that out yet?
Bush was the one that let us get attacked on 911 you dipshit.
Lying

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Oct 11, 2012
WOW!!!!! You mean to tell me that Bush knew all about the attack and failed to tell someone?? I wonder why the CIA and FBI didn't know about it?? This was well planned and carried out by the Taliban!! No one knew. If you knew, why didn't you make a phone call and stop it!!! Who took out Hussain??? WTF, that's about the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time. OBAMA was warned about the recent attack if you watch the news!!!!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Little Billy wrote:
Mommy, Mommy! Look @ the pinhead monkey doing his one trick!<quoted text>
When does he stop slinging his own poop & start eating it?
Calm down your mommy is close by, you still live with her Fat and Stupid in Florida.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Lying wrote:
WOW!!!!! You mean to tell me that Bush knew all about the attack and failed to tell someone?? I wonder why the CIA and FBI didn't know about it?? This was well planned and carried out by the Taliban!! No one knew. If you knew, why didn't you make a phone call and stop it!!! Who took out Hussain??? WTF, that's about the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time. OBAMA was warned about the recent attack if you watch the news!!!!!!
Who took out bin Laden dumbass???

Saddam did not have a damn thing to do with 911 you dipshit.
Lying

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Are you sure he didn't, since terrorist activity breeds there???? bin laden was contracted a long time before Obama took office. I'm sure the Navy Seals were told where he was from someone wanting the reward. I bet it was you since you knew about 911!!!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Barney Ate Lil Bop wrote:
Goddam but that joke is so old it's a wonder it hasn't grown mold.<quoted text>
You just don't get it, do you? Nothing you type has any effect, other than to give me straight lines to riff on. Now feed me some better material, before I get bored enough to go watch the 5,987,243th re-run of the "Cheers" episode where Diane gets BitchSlapped!(TM) by Woody.
Your silly little twerpie Names say it all about you Fat and Stupid Mommy's boy in Florida.

lmfao
Lying

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Hey, wtf you are the dip#&it. It was reported on ABC News that the information the Obama administration issued about what led to the Embassy attack and left 4 Americans dead is quite different from what the State Department has found out. The State Department reported that there was no evidence of protest over the so-called video released and had nothing to do with the attacks and the deaths of our Ambassador and three others. It was an unprecedented calculated attack on the Embassy. Now to cover it up, "White House" is saying they had bad intelligence. Shame on our President for the lies and cover-up.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Lying wrote:
Hey, wtf you are the dip#&it. It was reported on ABC News that the information the Obama administration issued about what led to the Embassy attack and left 4 Americans dead is quite different from what the State Department has found out. The State Department reported that there was no evidence of protest over the so-called video released and had nothing to do with the attacks and the deaths of our Ambassador and three others. It was an unprecedented calculated attack on the Embassy. Now to cover it up, "White House" is saying they had bad intelligence. Shame on our President for the lies and cover-up.
What about those WMD's you dumbass?

Where are the WMD's?

lmfao
wtf

Clay City, KY

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Having More Fun Than You wrote:
Is that ALL you've GOT?!<quoted text>You're so pathetic, I'm almost ready to begin pitying you.
But not quite, cumstain.
You are a shit stain in a nasty toilet Fat and Stupid in Florida living with Mommy.
duane

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Oct 12, 2012
It's too bad Obama can't kill bin laden every day. That is the only positive thing he has done in his four years.
wtf

Clay City, KY

#16 Oct 12, 2012
duane wrote:
It's too bad Obama can't kill bin laden every day. That is the only positive thing he has done in his four years.
He has done more positive in 3 years than Bush did in 8 you stupid SOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Betsy Layne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 25 min FDR 37,551
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 36 min Trump Lies 5,397
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min ChromiuMan 166,429
Ashley Brown lied to voters 50 min Lips around 39
Happy B-Day Tucker Stevens 1 hr friend 2
krystal and jimmy mason 1 hr mr horny 1
the murder of matthew dobbs (Jul '09) 1 hr izzy 52

Betsy Layne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Betsy Layne Mortgages