what can u tell me about mark hunt fr...

what can u tell me about mark hunt from emma,ky

Posted in the Betsy Layne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JUST CURIOUS

Jackson, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2013
JUST WANNA KNOW I HEARD HE GOT MARRIED
JUST CURIOUS

Jackson, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
JUS WANNA KNOW
suprised

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Finally? Is this his first?
Reddit

Ivel, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Any kin to Mike Hunt?
OMG

Elkview, WV

#6 Jan 16, 2013
OMG he did to me Im his Man! B*tch! Love it
seddit

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Reddit wrote:
Any kin to Mike Hunt?
No he's related to some lying dirty dog bastard John Hunt.
i know

Jackson, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
heard he was gonna be a daddy
Lars

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 4, 2013
I've been looking for mike hunt has anyone seen mike hunt
Marks uncle

Charlestown, IN

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Mark likes wieners. His whole family know is.. sorry but this guy is a peter puffer. He is also a heavy Meth user
seddit

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 6, 2013
prancer wrote:
what did john not kiss your ass?? mark is a good man!! better man than anyone gives him credit
I guess that is the problem. Actually, kissing my ass isn't what I wanted.

Im happy for Mark. Isn't he a daddy already? Does this make baby number two?
seddit

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 6, 2013
prancer wrote:
what did john not kiss your ass?? mark is a good man!! better man than anyone gives him credit
I guess that is the problem. Actually, kissing my ass isn't what I wanted.

Im happy for Mark. Isn't this baby number two? I thought he was already a daddy?
seddit

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Lars wrote:
I've been looking for mike hunt has anyone seen mike hunt
Yeah, I think I saw her at your best friends house. Oops!
well

Jackson, KY

#16 Feb 13, 2013
yep baby number two
seddit

Elkview, WV

#17 Feb 13, 2013
well, lets hope Mark turns out to be a better daddy than his sorry brother John.
seddit

Elkview, WV

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Let's hope Mark turns out to be a better daddy than his sorry brother John.
REALLY

Winchester, KY

#21 Feb 17, 2013
counting my blessings wrote:
"Captain Heart Breaker" seriously? And 50 plus people think this "cute?" He'll grow up to be just like his dad. Irresponsible, drug addicted, in jail and leaving behind a trail of abandoned children.
I'm glad that my children didn't turn out this way. They're all responsible, mature and drug free. They're in stable relationships and living good lives. I'm grateful for it but I really can't the credit because I think that for the most part the reason they turned out like they did is because of genetics.
So, thanks for the gifts that keep on giving year after year.
How $$cking crazy are you. I know who
you are stalker and you will go to jail. Oh so jealous and crazy. You will rot in hell for saying things like this about a child you stupid psychotic b$$$$. Can wait to report this to the district judge remember no third party contact or you go to jail. Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
Please

Winchester, KY

#22 Feb 17, 2013
counting my blessings wrote:
"Captain Heart Breaker" seriously? And 50 plus people think this "cute?" He'll grow up to be just like his dad. Irresponsible, drug addicted, in jail and leaving behind a trail of abandoned children.
I'm glad that my children didn't turn out this way. They're all responsible, mature and drug free. They're in stable relationships and living good lives. I'm grateful for it but I really can't the credit because I think that for the most part the reason they turned out like they did is because of genetics.
So, thanks for the gifts that keep on giving year after year.
Is that what you taught your children after their fathers raised them. The only thing you can teach them is how to abuse social media, cell phones, etc. In all your free time while also abusing every Goverment program, food stamp, hand out available. You're completely warped and a burden on the taxpayers (myself) in this country. I don't know how you look at your unattractive, obese self that is so obsessed with something you will never be or someone you will never have. Started something you may not be able to stop. Fear the law.
Correct

Greer, SC

#23 Feb 18, 2013
Poopy pants mark
Funny

Winchester, KY

#24 Feb 18, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you taught your children after their fathers raised them. The only thing you can teach them is how to abuse social media, cell phones, etc. In all your free time while also abusing every Goverment program, food stamp, hand out available. You're completely warped and a burden on the taxpayers (myself) in this country. I don't know how you look at your unattractive, obese self that is so obsessed with something you will never be or someone you will never have. Started something you may not be able to stop. Fear the law.
Amen don't you hate crazy white trash who have nothing more to do than stay in school, let the Goverment keep them up and cause constant aggravation to productive citizens. Has nothing to do with Mark Hunt don't know how we got on this. I think these low life ppl should lose all assistance after being charged and convicted of a crime. Sharon Norris was convicted. She must really be psycho playing with the fire she is. Jail or a nut house is a good place for her. I'm friends with the person she's talking about the FB post so she creeping on Rebecca's page but I wouldn't expect anything less of trash bag. Those children are awesome, nothing bad anyone can say and prove. Norris needs run out of this town. She's so boring its not even fun laughing at her. Pathetic lol
KS-9-SN

Winchester, KY

#25 Feb 19, 2013
NOTICE: A COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS THREAD PENDING INVESTIGATION OF EXISTING ORDER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Betsy Layne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gals at Bank 253 4 min Noway 4
I Believe I Can Fly--A Song for Appalachian Air... (Oct '14) 9 min Noway 54
Awesome EXPO Performance by TED NUGENT 49 min Noway 13
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Noway 33,282
Ghost Hunting in Pikeville? (Feb '10) 1 hr Noway 22
nugent not selling 1 hr ExTrumpMan 135
Vote for Trump is a vote for Jesus!!!! 1 hr ExTrumpMan 13

Betsy Layne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Betsy Layne Mortgages