What is Sam going to do for the city?

What is Sam going to do for the city?

Posted in the Betsy Layne Forum

Wants to know

Virgie, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2012
What is he going to do to make any changes?
not true

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2012
how bout instead of putting money in his pockets and keeping all his family up..he concentrate on putting the money back in the city..not hard to figure that one out
Lol

Virgie, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2012
He will get drunk and him and Kris will take the fire truck out and do something stupid. Lol
well

Macon, GA

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Lol wrote:
He will get drunk and him and Kris will take the fire truck out and do something stupid. Lol
wonder who wrote this..lol obvious....
john

Winchester, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2012
well,not stealin from the taxpayers will be a good start
Kenny

Logan, WV

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Hey now you boys go without me drink in the truck you better let me know i want to shoot bottle rockets at city hall as we go by and at drink one for it
bit or r

Logan, WV

#7 Dec 22, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text> wonder who wrote this..lol obvious....
NO it is not obivious, tell us ol wise one!!!!
Martin Purple Flash

Virgie, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2013
I bet he will not pay employees with cash or have checks written out in their adult children's name and hire employees that are receiving disability checks and not report it to the Federal Government. I bet not.
a friend

Winchester, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Martin Purple Flash wrote:
I bet he will not pay employees with cash or have checks written out in their adult children's name and hire employees that are receiving disability checks and not report it to the Federal Government. I bet not.
you've heard the same thing i've heard. if they do an audit,& they are, this will be one of the 1st things they find.i just wonder if the skipper or gilligan can help her out?
wtf

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2013
martin's financial affairs are a complete mess! i really don't think thomasine could have messed things up any more if she had been tryin to do so!gosh its so hard to believe the scale of utter corruption that went on here.i hope now sam can get some monies to actually start rebuilding martin.i think we have the most expensive hillside turn around flat spot in the usa.the army corps can build a flood wall to help prevent flooding.martin always bounced back even after the worst floods.i dont know if it will recover from the near death blow thomasine/red gave it. it makes me ill that someone on disability was being paid from city funds and this not reported as law requires.how could we have been so stupid as to keep voting her in?
STUPID

Clay City, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Who voted for her? Tell me how someone can run a town without money.Junk building and a Post Office.NO MONEY!!
wtf

United States

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Lol. Thomasine/RedRobinson literally destroyedthe town of Martin. With their foolish spending & other dealings i will not speak of but everones here knowswhat I am talking about. I hope Sam can straighten it up. Good luck Sam!
I Hope

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Mar 18, 2013
I just hope he will contact the state highway dept and have them do something about the spur bridge.....that is ridicules the way it shakes your vehicle... Go SAM Go!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Betsy Layne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 163,776
Pam May 20 min Drink Up 32
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr A Hillary Deport... 4,724
Hillary and the Klan 5 hr Impeach 90
Why Do Many Christians Think Alcohol of Any Sor... (Jul '10) 6 hr Suzanne 29
The Gospel Redemmers 6 hr Deaf I am Not 46
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 8 hr Patriot 36,728

Betsy Layne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Betsy Layne Mortgages