First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wandering

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2009
does anyone know the nasty bitch she is from martin but living with her girlfriend right now, she is pure trash, her girlfriend is Amber and her mother is the one and only TINA ADKINS SHEPHERD THAT HELPED KILL HER HUSBAND GREG SHEPHERD last november, Jill has this nasty hoe around her kids and Amber is not allowed to be around kids because of molestation, as told by her grandmother. I hear that Cap a Christian based business is paying the flat cocking whores/ hoe's rent
lmao

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2009
yep she is a hoe for sure and will put her nasty mouth on any hole she can, she is nothing but trash and a pill whore so any woman or man who wants sex for pills they can find Jill and Amber at Bluegrass Hollow at Eastern {now this is the hollow across from where you turn off on route 80 to 680 at Eastern, she is living up the hollow she usually drives a white grandam} when she is not in DADDY"S car and what the hell is up with that??????????
oh yea

Campton, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2009
Is she the one who had akid my Mark Adams or adkins or somthing like that? That mexican dude? is so she never took care of the kids. I didnt know that was her mom tho if im talkin about the same one.
lmao

Pikeville, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2009
Jill"s mother is Jennifer Reynolds Jones and she lives in Indiana, Amber's mother is Tina Adkins Shepherd who helped Susan marshall morgan and her son Tommy Crum kill her husband Greg Shepherd, and no Jill does not take care of her children and yes she had a son with Mark Adams and he lives in another state and His mother and her husband won permanent full custody of the child, and Jill was court ordered to appear at the hearing with her attorney and she never showed up so that shows how much she cares about her kids don't it. so at least one of the children is taken very well care of since he is with his grandparents.
Unknown

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Nov 25, 2009
She also is a child beater. [fact]

Since: Sep 09

Clarksville, TN

#6 Nov 26, 2009
lmao... nothing to say about either of the two since it's done been said... Everything here is FACT...

Shit a woman that can't take care of kids shouldn't even been layin down with a man anyways... she needs her tubes tied or something poor kids being brought into this world with a ho for a mother
fyi

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2009
Unknown wrote:
She also is a child beater.[fact]
Yeah she is for a fact she was sentenced to 1 year in jail for 4th degree child abuse where she burned her at the time 1 year old son, the bitch stayed a few months in jail and was released and got 2 of her kids back so you tell me where the FUCK is justice in KY, in my opinion there is none......
Iknow

Georgetown, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2009
She didn't get her kids back.When she got out of jail she went to live with her Dad who had custody.She wasn't supposed to be around the kids.Someone reported it and she went to a homeless shelter to live in Pike Co.She still isn't supposed to be around them.If you see her around them you should report it.NEVER trust this woman around children!!!!!
fyi

Anderson, SC

#9 Dec 4, 2009
she has got her daughter katie and son jessie i know this for a fact as she was married to a relative of mine at one time and she is nothing but trash, so yes she has 2 of the kids and is dragging them around with her girlfriend amber who is not supposed to be around kids either, and the damn state social workers will not do anything about it.
lisa

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2009
i've seen her at may valley several times picking up kids, i guess hers or her brothers.

Since: Sep 09

Anderson, SC

#11 Dec 4, 2009
Her daughter and her brothers kids go to school there.
Rotten

Clarksville, TN

#12 Dec 13, 2009
Bobby Collin's ex wife Jill?
your_mom

Hazard, KY

#13 Dec 26, 2009
people need to leave people alone.... Let people live there lives and be happy with whoever they want to....

I know them and they are not bad people they both are nice and they are not what everybody says they are....
sporter

United States

#14 Dec 26, 2009
your_mom wrote:
people need to leave people alone.... Let people live there lives and be happy with whoever they want to....
I know them and they are not bad people they both are nice and they are not what everybody says they are....
if thats what you think then you are as sorry as they are
you know

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 13, 2011
sporter wrote:
<quoted text>if thats what you think then you are as sorry as they are

i agree she is a plague on society i should know its my child she burnt and she doesnt care about them at all all she wants is the money she sleeps with anyone it doesnt really matter how much money or drugs they have shes just nasty
sonya

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2012
Listen u mofo's out there. Jill is like a sister to me. She is the best person i kno around here. I trust her 100% with my kids. She is an excellent mother she does everything for her kids that she can. U all don't kno her like i do
U all need to lay ur mouths off her. If i find out who u r u mofo's r gonna have to deal with me her brother and her dad. So piss off.
jill

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Listen u stupid f*#@% U all don't freakin kno what the hell i have been thru. I have been thru hell nd back for my kids. I DO NOT beat my kids. I DO NOT hurt my kids. U ppl need to leave me the h*$$ alone. I am doin the best i can to raise my kids. I am a good mother. U all r just jelous cause u can't do any better raising ur own children. I think i kno who u r & when i find out for a fact we all r gonna tango. Cause im tired of this stupid crap ppl talkin about ne behind my back. If u have a problem with me im not that hard to find. Come to the house and take it up with me face to face. Im am sick of this crap!!!!!!!! So kiss it where the sun don't shine.

“play some floyd”

Since: Sep 10

floyd county

#18 Dec 15, 2012
u just dug this post up from obscurity. congratulations.
Hope

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Dec 15, 2012
I don't know who wrote this but Jill is the best mommy anyone could have I don't know why someone would be so board with there life to write something about the best person u could meet and the nicest friend anyone could have but I thank she does a great job with her son and I know for a fact that she takes care of her kid And the way I look at it...It's nobody's business how she raises her kid she does a better job then most parents with her cute little boy
brandy

Georgetown, KY

#20 Feb 10, 2013
other people would not have your kids if you were a good mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Betsy Layne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don hagans @ food city 1 hr Weknow 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr just an observer 170,581
2018 Blackcat Football 1 hr Jared 20
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr URAMORON 39,054
Blackcat Basketball 2017/18 1 hr Chad 34
Calls for Investigation in Pike County Property... 2 hr No News 40
Amy, let's set you up on a date with this man 2 hr truth 13

Betsy Layne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Betsy Layne Mortgages