Murder Suspect Arrested Trying to Esc...

Murder Suspect Arrested Trying to Escape from Home

There are 4 comments on the WLTX-TV Columbia story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Murder Suspect Arrested Trying to Escape from Home. In it, WLTX-TV Columbia reports that:

Kershaw County -- Kershaw County Sheriff's officers Thursday afternoon have arrested a 43-year-old Kershaw County man they say shot and killed another early Thursday morning. via WLTX-TV Columbia

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX-TV Columbia.

pandora faulkenberry

Greenville, SC

#1 Apr 17, 2008
these ppl need to be senteced 2 dealth because tht was my cousin and they had no rite 2 do tht crap. he was one of the nicest people you would ever meet in your life, he wouldnt ever hurt no body and they going to go and do this to him. thts so messed up, i hope they get put away 4 life, 4 doing this.
[RIP] PUDDING HORTON
WE LOVE YOU <3...
pandora faulkenberry

Greenville, SC

#2 Apr 17, 2008
these ppl need to be senteced 2 dealth because tht was my cousin and they had no rite 2 do tht crap. he was one of the nicest person you would ever meet in your life, he wouldnt ever hurt no body and they going to go and do this to him. thts so messed up, i hope they get put away 4 life, 4 doing this.
[RIP] PUDDING HORTON
WE LOVE YOU <3...
lulu

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Mar 27, 2009
i hear the lawyer is trying to get this murdering POS declared mentally ill...this is just another tactic to try to get him a lesser charge for cold-blooded murder...his ass needs to be fried and put 6 ft. under.
the lulu

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Aug 26, 2009
any news on this case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethune Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameron artist, Fran Gray (Jan '08) Mar 18 Hmc1rice 3
Gossip at the beauty shop!Showing true colors. Feb '17 Frizzy Lizzy 1
Hartsville Music Forum (Nov '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 15
internet service Oct '16 crd1954 1
Jeff Stanley (Sep '16) Sep '16 Christy 1
Kershaw Music Forum (Mar '13) Sep '16 Musikologist 10
Ratliffs cashier (May '16) May '16 Wondering 1

Bethune Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance