Leta 'Fajita' Sue Miller

Leta 'Fajita' Sue Miller

There are 4 comments on the The Tennessean story from Sep 21, 2011, titled Leta 'Fajita' Sue Miller. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

Leta 'Fajita' Sue Miller, 17, of Bethpage died Sept. 17, 2011. Funeral services will be Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

RIP Leta

Scottsville, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2011
leta we used to hang out all the time,then you stated working and i had stuff to do && we didnt hang out as much. but i miss yu soo much i can hardly stand it. i cant imagine what Josh,Devin && your family are going through... you were a great person & impacted alot of peoples lives and im gonna miss being able to call you when i needed someone to cheer me up or make me laugh. or texting you & then what ten mins later we were hanging out?(: well now i cant jus text you and hang out.i cant jus call you & instantly start laughing by the way yu'd awnser your phone.. well now all i can do is think back on the memorys we've had & cry. but im gonna keep my head held high bc iknow thats what you'd want me to do. i jst keep thinking this is like one of those tricks she would pull and then i think noo.. this time its real.): but i love you miss leta fajita!!! Do It To It Babe!
bob

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 13, 2011
i dont know how some people sleep with what they did you know who im talking about i guess they will be arrest soon which is not soon enough
ashley

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2011
The person will pay or if they dnt I will handle them or just her.. she's my cuz fo life.. sry gurl couldn't be there but no room, soon I get to visit u.. dev I will get to bottom of it...
diana and abby

United States

#4 Nov 23, 2011
We love you and will visit. In december. Write us. Your mom got our address. If ya want to ever come here we would like that love ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
probation violation - drug related 13 hr UAdumbsumbich 1
The LAST JURY TRIAL at the old historic Hartsvi... 16 hr SJAT 5
Homewrecking girls in Hartsville 16 hr This girl 14
heather moss 17 hr Dontworry 1
wa$t of r$our$ 18 hr Sotiredoftheircrap 1
Hookers in gallatin (Jan '13) Tue DaPiyumpSuprem 43
Don Linzy Tue REAPER 1

Bethpage Jobs

Personal Finance

Bethpage Mortgages