Worst Eagles Boys Basketball Coach
Fan

Franklin, TN

#42 Apr 30, 2013
He was too busy having sex with the softball players to win! Then he married one of them!
Eagle

Roanoke, VA

#43 May 1, 2013
Don't know about basketball but the only issue with the soccer team is talent. Has anyone on this thread been to anyone of these games? We are out-gunned and out classed. Can't blame the coach for that. Could we have played better Y-E-S. Could we have played harder with a better coach...maybe. But I'm not going to put the blame on the coach........yet.
Fan

Kansas City, MO

#44 May 1, 2013
Eagle wrote:
Don't know about basketball but the only issue with the soccer team is talent. Has anyone on this thread been to anyone of these games? We are out-gunned and out classed. Can't blame the coach for that. Could we have played better Y-E-S. Could we have played harder with a better coach...maybe. But I'm not going to put the blame on the coach........yet.
Coaches coach up players! Roger Perry could coach any sport with any group of players and beat Bryan Graves the majority of the time, if not 100%!
Eagle

Roanoke, VA

#45 May 2, 2013
I just don't agree, have to have talent to win. If your right then Mr. Perry needs to go to UT and "coach up" the vols. See how far he gets with second tier kids who couldn't get full rides with stronger SEC schools.

Even great coaching will only get you so far, but you HAVE to get the bulls. I have seen this myself working in both highschool and D1 college programs.

Now I'm not saying coach Graves is a perfect fit, I will say it takes big stones to coach a new program no matter the sport. I don't recall anyone else lifting their hands.
eagle sucks

Canton, OH

#46 May 3, 2013
just face it westmoreland YOUR KIDS SUCK that is what eagle is saying
Bushy the clown

Hendersonville, TN

#47 May 16, 2013
Could he be back to coach softball
Bushy the clown

Hendersonville, TN

#48 May 16, 2013
Heard he messed with sub teacher. Is that true. What's her name.
coach john

Kansas City, MO

#49 Aug 11, 2013
Who is best basketball player this year
My opinion

Scottsville, KY

#50 Sep 5, 2013
Wow "bushy the clown & Fan" I can see you have nothing better to do then to dog someone you know nothing about. Opinions are like ASS HOLES everyone has one but man up and put your name out here for the world to see. Bet your not MAN ENOUGH NOR WOMAN ENOUGH to do so???? Keep hiding behind all your lies and your NO TALENT ASS and shut your mouth. Until you can put on your big kids underwear and come out with who you are.
If you don't like what the coaches are doing then don't come to the game! One less or two less haters are better not being present.
Coach B Graves Fan

Portland, TN

#51 Sep 5, 2013
I think Coach Bryan Graves is one of the best coaches around. We were Blessed to have him coach our son in travel basketball for a few years. He never showed favoritism. He played every boy on the team. My opinion....if your child is being coached by Bryan then they and yourself are VERY Blessed.
If you have a problem with him maybe you should come out from hiding behind your computer and confront him with the issues you have. I would bet you don't have enough brass on the ass huh?
coach b j fan

Stone Mountain, GA

#52 Sep 5, 2013
I'm a big fan of b js'. They are good for your health.
jason sloan

Stone Mountain, GA

#53 Sep 5, 2013
Guys stop it. If Harris would play everyone that would be good. Forget winning. Lets have fun. Harris just wins. But kids cry when they don't play. Everyone should get medal. I think the band players should play too.
sally harris

Stone Mountain, GA

#54 Sep 5, 2013
Don't you try to win or is that a 60s thing
dan gregoory

Stone Mountain, GA

#55 Sep 5, 2013
Well here we just want a place to sneak whisky
betty meadors

Union City, GA

#56 Sep 6, 2013
I like them losing. When they lose my grandson got to play. It was great. He was fat but they let him play
fan

Murfreesboro, TN

#57 Sep 6, 2013
i hope we play to win , not to make a power team for nephew and son therir junior and senior years. i felt so sorry for the seniors 2 years ago they werebtreated terrible this isnt pee wee lets play to win and not to glorify our kids
timmy carter

Decatur, GA

#58 Sep 6, 2013
They need to play the carter boy. Not treat him like crap
smalling

Decatur, GA

#59 Sep 9, 2013
Lets be friends
Local Boy

Westmoreland, TN

#60 Sep 9, 2013
It seems few on here know the character of Coach J. Graves. I've known him and his parents for years. He's an honest man who does his best before his Creator.

Don't take my word for it; find parents who aren't living through their kids and ask them about the type of man Jason Graves is. You'll find him to be fair, even handed, and the type of example we need more of in front of our kids.

Ask who makes out the out of conference schedule. It's the girls coach. She finds easy teams to pad her record. That's why the girls always go into district with a great record and then fizzle while the boys enter district rarely at .500.

Should Coach Graves complain about that? Maybe. But it's not his style. Plus, he's knows there are bigger lessons to be taught than wins or losses.

Worst basketball coach? Sounds like the OP has an ax to grind with the thread to begin with. About as objective as a history of the Jews written by nazis lol.

Just know that when the complainers kids graduate, this topic will die.
My opinion

United States

#61 Sep 28, 2013
Dunk king wrote:
They have 4 fingers up there ace. They don't know what a winner is. They settle for losing. It's there way of life. Get a perry to coach and you would have winners.
See this is what is so funny, you ppl don't know much lmao!!! B Graves grandmother on the GRAVES side was a PERRY!!! That's right you do have a Perry to coaching...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Channel 4 Trousdale County CCA expose June 19-2... 2 hr You dont know 60
What happened to Bruce Gregory??? 20 hr Lafayetteworker 4
Trousdale Turner 23 hr Worried 3
Go home David Chambers Tue Rick 2
Sheriffs election Tue Corrupted Town 16
New Owners of Lebanon Marine Rude! Sep 18 Tada 15
New restaurant Sep 18 Curious 3

Bethpage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance