henry

Cookeville, TN

#1 Aug 2, 2010
WHO HAS DEALT WITH THEM
scammers

Mason, TN

#2 Aug 4, 2010
g and g is a joke.we drove there from sparta tn,a 100 mile drive to look at a truck.we got there the place is a dump,every vehicle there is trashed.the truck i was looking at was nothing like i was told it was over the phone.i basicly was lied to so i would drive the distance and they could hopefully sucker me into purchasing it.i turned them into better bussiness bureau.and i hope something comesof it.
Just 2 Let Ya Know

Lisbon Falls, ME

#3 Aug 15, 2010
G&G is a very good place. Very good people, you idiot. Actually have 2 vehicles from them bought years ago and they are still good running great no problems.
hell on wheels

Bethpage, TN

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Hey just so ya know G & G Motors has an A+ rating and for every 50 vehicles they sell a month you gotta have one jerk that is upset and jealous. No worries. Keep doing your thing guys! That family is friendly and has even helped us out in our rough times. We are thankful they are here.
chikk

Greer, SC

#5 Oct 27, 2011
Never had a moments problem out of my car I bought there. But the past few months they haven't had ANY vehicles...Anyone know why?
I know

Shelby, NC

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Yea because anyone that goes there and knows Danny and Betty know they don't sale junk.if its there it's good.if it has any problems they will fix it before they even consider a sale.so if you think g&g is a joke stay in Sparta thats where you belong idiot..
rooster cogburn

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jun 16, 2013
does scotty still run g&g
shane 82

Polo, MO

#8 Dec 9, 2013
this place sux since April left and scotty is a douche bag who is nothing but a druggie... just ask his latest ex Natalie Nicole who he just recently ditched in St. Louis with a child. Stay away especially if you are female.....Scotty has NO money and he still sucks his momma tit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leandra Roberts 8 hr Guest 6
Ashley Davis? 12 hr Yea Boy 4
Employment at Trousdale Turner Correctional Center 18 hr Truth 5
vanderbilt baby nicu unit employees Mon Tabitha K 13
City council Sun Molinite 15
Whats up with Rodney pullen? (May '11) Sun His one and only 3
Police officer Eric Richards (Apr '14) Dec 4 Mnpd555 19

Bethpage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance