Hermitage, TN

#62 May 1, 2013
if you can get past the butt ugly waitresses it might be worth a try
Take it to the Bank

Lafayette, TN

#63 May 2, 2013
turtlesoup wrote:
I thought the idea of going to a restaurant was to eat food to nourish your body.
curious

United States

#64 May 6, 2013
R thier any pretty waitresses at this placeres
sweetiepie

United States

#65 May 6, 2013
Who is the guy that cooks at Night mostly he is a cutie. And does anybody know if he is seein anybody?
Robin

Gallatin, TN

#66 May 21, 2013
turtlesoup wrote:
the waitresses we had was Fine I'd ask her for her cell if my old lady not been paying for the meal. The food was good but the pizza is Grate!!!
Robin

Gallatin, TN

#67 May 21, 2013
curious wrote:
R thier any pretty waitresses at this placeres
yes 3.one is very Hot love her voice and walk
Dan

United States

#68 Jun 17, 2013
There r a couple of waitresses that r pretty goodlookin. Dark haired girl with a pretty smile.she's the hottest. Not sure what her name is tho.
Employee

Hartsville, TN

#69 Jun 21, 2013
Well, since everyone has had so much negative to say about this establishment, I will all let you know some of the positive that goes on at Sweet T's.
Now we did have some trouble when we first opened, and let me go ahead and say that that trouble was swept out the door.We have been open for 4 months now,are currently running on all cylinders and things are looking up. We do have great food there, and there is something for all tastes. Old or young.Pizza, chicken strips, hot wings, corn dogs, calzones are some of the items on our menu if you want to come in and enjoy a game or just want something quick. We also have our meat and 3's which include things like meatloaf, lasagna, baked chicken, pot roast, pinto beans, white beans, green beans, mac and cheese and so much more.I believe that our prices are reasonable for the quality of food we produce. We also have a live country band every friday night, equipped with a steel guitar, and that night is also open mic night which means that if you play music or like to sing, come on in and give it a try.

I want to leave you with this, I understand we may have struggled at the begining and some of you may have not had a good experience, but if you do return to our establishment, I will personally guarantee to do everything in my power to make sure you leave Sweet T's happy.We all appreciate your business,are proud to be in Westmorland, and proud to be able to serve such great people. Come see us, you will be glad you did!
EX EMPLOYEE

Lafayette, TN

#70 Jun 21, 2013
THAT PLACE IS A F*CKING JOKEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
turtlesoup

Hermitage, TN

#71 Jun 21, 2013
sounds like you're the joke that got swept out the door with the rest of the TRASH
Really

Portland, TN

#72 Sep 8, 2013
What's the latest?
Shanaynay

Prospect, KY

#73 Sep 13, 2013
Really wrote:
What's the latest?
I went two weeks ago and it was good and reasonably priced. I'll go again.

I'd heard negative things when it opened, but they had a change of staff and it's good. It was totally packed the day I went.
grandma

Stone Mountain, GA

#74 Sep 14, 2013
That Perry girl could go to work there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Betty? 1 hr MyDickIsBigger 1
jessica hope biggs 1 hr Country 1
Will Thigpen show up at Goose Gala? 4 hr Observer 5
Pastor Tony Balding makes wild claims... (Apr '12) 11 hr Ann Anderson 37
Beretta temp service Sun Jbs123 1
Angie Roberts Sat Friend of family 5
police and fire on Gregory rd. Aug 3 concerned 3

Bethpage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance