TDOT proposes Lorraine Drive cul-de-sac

TDOT proposes Lorraine Drive cul-de-sac

There are 2 comments on the The Tennessean story from Jun 16, 2013, titled TDOT proposes Lorraine Drive cul-de-sac. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

The Tennessee Department of Transportation has proposed a cul-de-sac at the end of Lorraine Drive, cutting off access to State Route 109 as the highway is widened, a move TDOT officials say will have the least impact on nearby residents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Only speaking truth

Gallatin, TN

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Okay TDOC how about proposing something on hartsville pike where the 2 fatal wrecks occur within 1 week of another also the massive amount traffic heading highway 31 where they had multiple wrecks but no fatality yet. Should I continue on????? What will it take to get our roads safer besides fast drivers slow down..
they is too busy

Maggie Valley, NC

#2 Aug 6, 2013
not complying with ANY federal protocols while they take the money and run without any regard for the people's property they ambush without notice, trespass upon with violent assaults causing damage in the process, who then finds themselves in a strict liability claim and no engineer willing to ever do the right thing and sign a righteous proof of damage report.

Nope, before and after PROOF of condition proving causal relationship along with many credible witnesses means NOTHING, even having video taped the most senseless trespasses resulting in the destruction of your property without a seal bearing proof of damages report and his expert testimony..... means nothing.

You can buy a dirty and deceptive report no problem, but, an honest one, no way. Engineers write reports that favor insurance companies and municipalities, right or wrong matters not.

Even if TDOT complied not with one single protocol and was negligent on multiple accounts, to the point that if you did the same as they, as a private individual, you'd spend time in jail, it still matters not as the 100% burden of proof, requiring an seal bearing expert, is entirely upon YOU.

How about all the destroyed buildings on courthouse square? Where was the TDOT oversight? Where was the DOT, who funds those federal projects, oversight? Clearly it was far more project than the Gallatin Management Team could handle.

Anyone with walking around sense KNOWS you don't jack hammer and hoe ram within inches of nearly 200 year old buildings, unless you INTEND to damage them!

So they did damage them and everyone injured were strong-armed into fixing their senselessly injured buildings or face the consequences of codes violation action. It's just fortunate that nobody was injured or killed.

Happened coast to coast starting in late spring 2009 with the huge multi-billion dollar money grab, American Recovery and Reinvestment (actually Redistribution UP) Act or ARRA, and how it worked out was people with old or frail properties got SCREWED and then forced to repair or rebuild them, making them better collateral for when the Bank of England or China forecloses.

http://www.fdic.gov/about/srac/2012/gsifi.pdf

The tools for such commie-fascism, that you pay their keep for them to abuse you, seldom settled for mere feathers in their hats either, the game was rigged in many ways at the expense to you, your children and their unborn.

Yep, stimulated economic recovery alright, just not for anyone that needed it and not as a result of positive and natural economic growth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Carson 9 hr hartsville 12
Boswell and Scruggs 13 hr huh 5
Topix 15 hr Best site 1
Newsflash: I'm not everywhere 18 hr Imaginary poster 28
This is the mastermind behind all these crazy s... Feb 2 This is tracy nun... 1
Ummm (May '15) Feb 2 This is tracy nun... 3
I can't let go of the man I love (Jun '17) Feb 2 This is tracy you... 9

Bethpage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance