12-Year-Old Drowns In Sumner County P...

12-Year-Old Drowns In Sumner County Pond - NewsChannel5.com | Nashv...

There are 8 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from May 25, 2010, titled 12-Year-Old Drowns In Sumner County Pond - NewsChannel5.com | Nashv.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

BETHPAGE, Tenn. A 12-year-old boy drowned in a Sumner County pond Tuesday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

NSE Teacher

Pulaski, TN

#3 May 26, 2010
It has been a terribly sad day at NSE. You will be missed by all! Rest in peace and know that your family is in all of our thoughts and prayers. May the Lord send you counsel in your time of need.
shelby

Pulaski, TN

#4 May 26, 2010
he was a good boy i was in his class i love him to death!
jalen

Scottsville, KY

#5 May 26, 2010
that boy went to my school if my best friend died or my girl friend or family member died i would go crazy
jalen

Scottsville, KY

#6 May 26, 2010
rest in peace hawk he also rode my bus
jalen

Scottsville, KY

#7 May 26, 2010
he died in a girl that is in my class pond
a friend

Adolphus, KY

#8 May 26, 2010
hawk suddarth was a great kid and he is going to be truly missed he is loved by everyone that ever meet him it is a very sad moment for everyone and we are gonna miss him alot.... His family needs everyones help anyway you can help would be nice...if you live close to here and would like to you can leave a donation at town and country market everything the store gets goes to the parents of hawk suddarth.. REST IN PEACE HAWK we love you and will truly miss you.. pray for this family
Sam

Hendersonville, TN

#9 May 26, 2010
He was a good friend and like a brother to me. I am going to miss him very much. Please say hi to my momma hawk she will be there to take care of you. I'll always love you. Sam
hope postell

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Jul 20, 2010
hawk wuz my friend he lived in the house my stepdad owns he came up to my house im the girl that live on harve brown rd you can send me letters if you want and i went to hawks grave with his parents ill never forget the last thing he said to me "hope your my best friend" ill alway love hawk and miss him + i wanted to go out with him!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan's In Lebanon 3 hr Trumptanic 4
I'm sick and tired of 9 hr Mrs nun ya 14
New County Attorney, Branden Bellar, is he corr... 10 hr y I outta tell ya 4
What business would you like to see come to Leb... Sun Captain Obvious 10
Who is the most hated person in Hartsville? Sun anonymous 4
Is Carroll Carman buying votes and support by s... May 18 Concerned Citizen 11
can anyone tell me about Masons place bar in town? (Aug '12) May 18 Captain Obvious 10

Bethpage Jobs

Personal Finance

Bethpage Mortgages