for rent

Posted in the Bethpage Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
tracey

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 21, 2012
 
looking for atleast a 3 to 4 bedroom with 1 to 2 bathrooms for rent around bethpage or westmoreland. somewhere thats bout 20mins or so to Gallatin and or Scottsville ky. if anyone knows of any homes for rent please respond so I can get in contact with whomever. thank you very much
too much on my plate

Cottontown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

tracey wrote:
looking for atleast a 3 to 4 bedroom with 1 to 2 bathrooms for rent around bethpage or westmoreland. somewhere thats bout 20mins or so to Gallatin and or Scottsville ky. if anyone knows of any homes for rent please respond so I can get in contact with whomever. thank you very much
I have a 5 bedroom 2 bath farmhouse in Westmoreland on 10 acres free rent need someone to take care of horses feed and water provided.
Thats wonderful

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 24, 2012
 
Can you give me more information? I love horses and I'm a full time student with two kids who need somewhere to play and breath fresh air. If tracey isn't interested, I am. More info please! I have the extra time and a passion for horses so this situation would be ideal!
right

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 29, 2012
 
Thats wonderful wrote:
Can you give me more information? I love horses and I'm a full time student with two kids who need somewhere to play and breath fresh air. If tracey isn't interested, I am. More info please! I have the extra time and a passion for horses so this situation would be ideal!
Girl don't you know this is the south. Aint nobody around here gonna give an opportunity to a woman with two kids. Men around here think women are helpless, mindless baby making housekeepers.
Thats wonderful

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 29, 2012
 
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl don't you know this is the south. Aint nobody around here gonna give an opportunity to a woman with two kids. Men around here think women are helpless, mindless baby making housekeepers.
Please leave drama out of this. I believe in people not stereotypes. Yes I am a woman, but that is beside the point and has nothing to do with my work ethic. The person from Lebanon needs someone to take care of horses. I draw a pension from the military and receive Gi Bill benefits so I don't need to work. However, I would like to get out of the city and continue putting back money to buy a horse farm of my own one day. I think its an ideal opportunity for both of us. Tracey is however the original poster, and if she or he isn't interested, I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Bethpage Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bethpage Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bethpage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••