yankee

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Why is it the south hates yankees? Is it just the poor and uneducated that are hatefull? It seems to be that way. For the most part tennesseans are good people, untill I come across the slack jaw, shoe less, shirt less, buck teeth folks who smoke out cars with their kids in it.
really

Rathdrum, ID

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I agree. Well put.
puddin

Waverly, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Yes it's they who hate lol
rebel yell

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2012
yankee wrote:
Why is it the south hates yankees? Is it just the poor and uneducated that are hatefull? It seems to be that way. For the most part tennesseans are good people, untill I come across the slack jaw, shoe less, shirt less, buck teeth folks who smoke out cars with their kids in it.
no we hate yankees cuz they come down here with their better than thou mindset and smartass comments then they complain cuz somebody told em off or set em straight you folks don't know [email protected]! Guess what that road that brought you here will take your sorry ass right back where you came from!
butterfly

Lafayette, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2012
yankee wrote:
Why is it the south hates yankees?
it's not just yankees? we hate you and muslims, racist coloreds, and slant eyes too!
Rebel

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2012
butterfly wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not just yankees? we hate you and muslims, racist coloreds, and slant eyes too!
Amen Butterfly!! WHITE POWER!!!
ohjeez

Charlotte, NC

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Yea. look where your "white power" got you....poor and living in a mud filled trailer with no education. way to go.
Rebel

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2012
ohjeez wrote:
Yea. look where your "white power" got you....poor and living in a mud filled trailer with no education. way to go.
not me my friend! Its a new group new ideas and thoughts. Are you white? Where do you live my friend? I live in a nice home and I am educated so your sterotypical view of me is wrong. When your rights have been taken who's gonna fight for you the blacks? I don't think so!
dixie pride

Scottsville, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2012
And along with rebel up here.by god you have got to be the dumbest bastard ever especially come in from the north talkin bullshit while in the south son that's a way to get an ass whoopin and mister some of us might be poor but we work our asses off you probably wouldn't last a day out side with your stuck up business ass with your temperature controlled offices.
dummy

Indian Trail, NC

#11 Dec 10, 2012
dixie pride wrote:
And along with rebel up here.by god you have got to be the dumbest bastard ever especially come in from the north talkin bullshit while in the south son that's a way to get an ass whoopin and mister some of us might be poor but we work our asses off you probably wouldn't last a day out side with your stuck up business ass with your temperature controlled offices.
if you have to work your ass off and are still poor, you need to think again who the stupid one is.
BonesBonesBones

United States

#13 May 19, 2015
There is literally no other possible response than to laugh hysterically at you ignorant racists. First, you get so angry that you get on an anonymous message board to argue with someone on the Internet bc their opinion differs from yours, then you try to refute the OP's point by PROVING HIS/HER point.

Fly your rebel flag and keep holding on to that separatist southern pride. It's gotten you soooo far already. Poor idiots shouting White Power are ignoring the fact that the entire world is moving forward around you and YOU ARE GETTING LEFT BEHIND. Have fun chilling in 1890, you sad, small minded people. I'll be over here feeling sorry for you and even more sorry for any kids you might have bc you'll inevitably teach them how to grow up hating people for superficial reasons.

I invite any one of you to say this stuff when you can't hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. I DARE you. Oh, you can't? Must be because even though you have racist, archaic ideals, you know they're wrong--otherwise why hide it?

I laugh at you cowards.

The entire world laughs at you
BonesBonesBones

United States

#14 May 19, 2015
This one is my favorite because you are literally the poster child for the ignorance of racism.

Just for fun, can you explain WHY you feel this way? Betcha can't &#128526;
butterfly wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Tony Balding makes wild claims... (Apr '12) 2 hr Ann Anderson 37
Who's the best guy in bed 3 hr goodgood 13
Will Thigpen show up at Goose Gala? 15 hr MattDillon74 4
Beretta temp service Sun Jbs123 1
Angie Roberts Sat Friend of family 5
Tammy Scruggs (Mar '11) Aug 27 Dana 65
DA ain't no cowboy Aug 27 Real cowboy 2

Bethpage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance