Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Bethpage Forum

Comments (Page 3,532)

Showing posts 70,621 - 70,640 of124,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, D. we disagree. You can try to demonize VP Cheney but I believe he was a great VP and a patriotic American. We knew which side he was on, Obama, not so much. Bombs are going off all over the world including our own. The fact that there is turmoil in the Middle East does not negate the fact that Iraq is a free country with free elections. It is up to them to determine their future now and we gave them that freedom.You might want to place the blame where it lies, with MUSLIM, ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. If you didn't get your news (propaganda) from the news arm of the terrorists. Al Jazeera,you would be better informed.
Well you can believe Cheney was a great VP, I think he should have to be held responsible for outing a CIA Operative and blowing a CIA Operation.
Ohh please Vet, bombs are not going off all over the world, get real and try not to throw so much drama into a simple discussion.
Well if you want to say Iraq is a free country with free elections, while that country DOES have bombs going off all over the place and mortars are landing near polling sites.....if that is your idea of a free country, then we Americans are living in a Utopia.
If you can find one link that I put up from Al Jazeera that is wrong, please show me.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Dunlapian, we were discussing the First Amendment a while back. I posted this on another forum and it received 50 endorsements:
The First Amendment does not include the right to yell "fire" in a theater, incite a riot or otherwise endanger public safety.
It does not include slander (malicious falsehoods).
The First Amendment only applies to the government. Private employers can restrict free speech.
4 people voted up, 50 people endorse
I will add that making terrorist threats is another restriction of free speech.
Yes Vet, I know all about you can't yell fire in a theater, or slander someone as these things can get you locked up or sued.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, religions are not allowed to kill humans for sacrifice.
I believe this is the second time you brought up the issue about religions are not allowed to kill "humans" for sacrifice. Why do you always mention killing "humans" for sacrifice?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well you can believe Cheney was a great VP, I think he should have to be held responsible for outing a CIA Operative and blowing a CIA Operation.
Ohh please Vet, bombs are not going off all over the world, get real and try not to throw so much drama into a simple discussion.
Well if you want to say Iraq is a free country with free elections, while that country DOES have bombs going off all over the place and mortars are landing near polling sites.....if that is your idea of a free country, then we Americans are living in a Utopia.
If you can find one link that I put up from Al Jazeera that is wrong, please show me.
See, I told you Al Jazeera was nothing but propaganda. There are bombings daily in Pakistan or Afghanistan or Russia or Syria or Israel or the West Bank or just about anywhere in the Middle East.
Gov2015

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

That's right!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I believe this is the second time you brought up the issue about religions are not allowed to kill "humans" for sacrifice. Why do you always mention killing "humans" for sacrifice?
Religious groups aren't allowed to do this except for one - the secular humanists. Murder appears to be the right of this particular order..behind the dubious mask of social preference..I think they call it - "Woman's choice"!

In the near million and a half such betrayals in America every year I guess they have to call it something, it certainly is never a choice of the victim..God forbid!

The only "sacrifice" ever involved is always a helpless child..totally dependent upon a mother's love.
Burchette

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Burchette for prez!
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

I don't care what it takes, something has to be done about Homegrown Terrorists like this One AND the Media that incites them!
We need to start using that "Traitor" Law that we used to have, and if we don't have it any longer, Congress needs to pass it, again...and WE NEED TO USE IT on the Perpetrators AND the Media that's inciting them to do things like this! We're wasting valuable time and Resouces trying to stop these Homegrown Terrorist Wannabees, that we should be using to try and stop the Ones entering this Country from other Places! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
----------
"Domestic Terror Attack Thwarted In Minnesota: FBI:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/domestic-terror...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I believe this is the second time you brought up the issue about religions are not allowed to kill "humans" for sacrifice. Why do you always mention killing "humans" for sacrifice?
This is off topic, but since you were the one who brought it up, I wanted to respond to you. There was a story on the national news tonight about the honey bees. They reported in testing the hives, they found more than 150 different chemicals, so they can't pin-point what the drastic decline in the bees is at this time. They are definitely reporting a decline and a premium price for bees. Scary...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious groups aren't allowed to do this except for one - the secular humanists. Murder appears to be the right of this particular order..behind the dubious mask of social preference..I think they call it - "Woman's choice"!
In the near million and a half such betrayals in America every year I guess they have to call it something, it certainly is never a choice of the victim..God forbid!
The only "sacrifice" ever involved is always a helpless child..totally dependent upon a mother's love.
Are you willing to help feed clothe educate and provide medical care for women who are single, in dire straits and unable to do so. Men are not the ones who bear children and so easily shirk their responsibility, so prol-life as long as that embryo is in the uterus, but have no interst in seeing how unwanted pregnancies turn out after they are born....No sense of community.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're NUTS!
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Men could work up enough Self Discipline to keep your Penis in your Pants, Abortion wouldn't even be an issue, now would it? So, until you can do that, don't you dare to expound on an issue that you cause, but take as little responsibility for as the Law will allow you to, in most cases!

Women are NOT put on this Earth JUST for your Sexual Gratification, so GET A CLUE or SHUT UP!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to help feed clothe educate and provide medical care for women who are single, in dire straits and unable to do so. Men are not the ones who bear children and so easily shirk their responsibility, so prol-life as long as that embryo is in the uterus, but have no interst in seeing how unwanted pregnancies turn out after they are born....No sense of community.
Community? I've nver seen one delivered! You have no sense of safety for children!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You're NUTS!
Yeah, I'm nuts about kids...every one of 'em!
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Community? I've nver seen one delivered! You have no sense of safety for children!
Ever seen a baby delivered to a mother without the ability to feed clothe educate and provide safety? Ever look at who inhabits our prisons? Ever look at how many never had a chance? I fear you more interested in your dogged opinions than in actual children.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Laughable...
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
what are communities made of other than people, and all people are delivered. good people need support, education, food, medical care to develop. Women need resources to raise responsible adults. If they find themselves in dire straits then it should be their choice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Men could work up enough Self Discipline to keep your Penis in your Pants, Abortion wouldn't even be an issue, now would it? So, until you can do that, don't you dare to expound on an issue that you cause, but take as little responsibility for as the Law will allow you to, in most cases!
Women are NOT put on this Earth JUST for your Sexual Gratification, so GET A CLUE or SHUT UP!
Oh, I thought women were also required to make this happen?

Maybe Women should....SHUT-UP!:-)) Maybe..starting with you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a baby delivered to a mother without the ability to feed clothe educate and provide safety? Ever look at who inhabits our prisons? Ever look at how many never had a chance? I fear you more interested in your dogged opinions than in actual children.
Oh sure, I see them all the time..they're called poor kids! I have many of them in my activities class and they're quite wonderful, full of hopes, dreams and plans for their future. It's an incredible honor to befriend and serve these wonderful kids!

Many of these kids were born poor, but are no longer! I've never felt like murdering a single one of them..not even for the sake of you twisted vanity!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
Laughable...
Olivia, this was meant for willard, but your post came in between. He has no clue what you are saying because he is the perfect candidate for the baby daddy, and that makes it easy to judge. Self-righteous but not willing to support... What I found "laughable" was his many judge-its of himself. He is a big ole' joke with an insecurity complex. Like I said a joke....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,621 - 70,640 of124,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bethpage Discussions

Search the Bethpage Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 45 min land owner 8,501
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr In medicine 8,471
any one know kristy thayer? (Dec '10) 2 hr Lol 16
Franky Adams 2 hr Ann Adams 3
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr NTMD8OR 58,288
Who knows Ashley Nichols and her family? 7 hr Trina 1
All the tn care busts in Wilson co 8 hr Just wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bethpage Jobs

•••
•••