BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70973 Mar 10, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
"...your a idiot..."
"...your to stupid..."
Two in one post -- priceless.
Oh, by the way, when you respond by questioning my intelligence, do try to spell simple words correctly and employ at least a 4th grade level of grammatical competency. Thanks in advance.
I wasent even talkin to you,,you dumb bastard crawl back under your rock and keep your stupid idiot post to yourself cause I don't give a dam what you or your moma thinks
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70974 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Seeing how shamefully you threw yourself at MississippiGurl, I'd say you don't have any credibility when it comes to judging one's intelligence, let alone character.
Are you his boss or something I mean dam are you really the one that chooses who anyboby talks to??????????your no judge joe can act like judge judy but you will never be her so just spell check this and SHUT THE HELL UP STUPID IDIOT,,IDIOT STUPID
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70975 Mar 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
And you can tell what kind of People they are from their Posts on this Forum. The Lowest Life Form on the Planet and "Sleazy" is giving them a Upgrade!
VOTE THEM OUT FROM ANY POSITION OF AUTHORITY! If you don't I promise you that you will regret it for the rest of your Life! And it will be a miserable "rest of your Life" if you leave them in Office!
FU and FU and FU IDIOT
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70977 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Seeing how shamefully you threw yourself at MississippiGurl, I'd say you don't have any credibility when it comes to judging one's intelligence, let alone character.
I'll ask you to present the post that supports this claim. We'll all be waiting!
Book Worm

Grimsley, TN

#70978 Mar 10, 2013
All of us
Happy Bilmore

Grimsley, TN

#70979 Mar 10, 2013
Why not tell all of us

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70980 Mar 10, 2013
Read their Posts...they prove that everybody's assessment of them is correct. Trash and Scum, that's all they are!

Location hidden

#70981 Mar 10, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask you to present the post that supports this claim. We'll all be waiting!
OA doesn't have to because we all read it when you were doing it...and MsHurl is Male, too. But, MsHurl uses so many Names to post with that you may be him, also. Who knows!

Location hidden

#70982 Mar 10, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> FU and FU and FU IDIOT
Soooo classy! Doesn't take much to see you off, does it. You can certainly dish it out, but you go out-of-control crazy if you get even just alittle of it back!

And these are the type of People that some of you People voted into Public Office??? Everybody should be afraid , very afraid, if they are voted out ASAP!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70983 Mar 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Read their Posts...they prove that everybody's assessment of them is correct. Trash and Scum, that's all they are!
Read your own post idiot and you will see some dumb a$$ stuff.. you original amused and DU lapion are the hipocrites
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70984 Mar 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo classy! Doesn't take much to see you off, does it. You can certainly dish it out, but you go out-of-control crazy if you get even just alittle of it back!
And these are the type of People that some of you People voted into Public Office??? Everybody should be afraid , very afraid, if they are voted out ASAP!
Classy?????? you idiot the FU Bullshit was started by you so whos the classy one? "hypocrite" Tell your que*r buddy oa to stop posting his childish third grade spell check bull shit to me and he dam sure wont hear from me ever again with my crazy out of control stuff.....freakin idiots

Location hidden

#70985 Mar 10, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Read your own post idiot and you will see some dumb a$$ stuff.. you original amused and DU lapion are the hipocrites
Hypocrite would be an Upgrade for you...you're the Devil's Disciple and you show it to everybody in every Post you make.

You know People, I'd be willing to bet that there's not nearly as many of these Posters as there appears to be. Just a very Few, maybe no more than one or two, using different Names and different Personalities, but Mentally Ill and mean as the pure Devil! Sneaky and dangerous except when they're face to face with a Man! Then, he's just as scared as they come...and his mouth is the worst thing about him!
People like him think the louder One is and the more they show their Azz, the more People will be scared of them, when in actually, People are just letting them hang themselves and watching them do it!
All mouth, no brain!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70986 Mar 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite would be an Upgrade for you...you're the Devil's Disciple and you show it to everybody in every Post you make.
You know People, I'd be willing to bet that there's not nearly as many of these Posters as there appears to be. Just a very Few, maybe no more than one or two, using different Names and different Personalities, but Mentally Ill and mean as the pure Devil! Sneaky and dangerous except when they're face to face with a Man! Then, he's just as scared as they come...and his mouth is the worst thing about him!
People like him think the louder One is and the more they show their Azz, the more People will be scared of them, when in actually, People are just letting them hang themselves and watching them do it!
All mouth, no brain!
FU
Mrs Dykstra

United States

#70987 Mar 10, 2013
Mrs. Cooper, AKA LITE N LOVELY AKA REALLY SASSY, SEXYSASSYSENIOR, I have not received a responce to a direct question. One that I think if answered would put you in a "Good" light. What is a good person? In your opinion.

I validate and recognize that you are passionate about your personal political and religious beliefs. I am not rich and I work daily and receive a paycheck for said work. I donate my time and energy several times a week. I participate with Relay for Life. I give to the poor in the form of food goods. I give ten percent of my income to a personal "charity". Your post says "All it takes for Evil People to WIN, is for Good PEOPLE to do NOTHING!" I do not understand what this means. Do you consider yourself one of the "Good ones?" Could you please share what positive contributions you do to make a difference in our society? I see you spend a significant amount of time on Topix "speaking" your thoughts and, um, how can I put this, speaking your animosities towards other free thinking Americans. So other than utilizing your constitutional right of Free Speech, tell us what do you do otherwise? What have you done in the past, lets say, the last ten years, that demonstrate participation in the functioning of our society? The number one thing most people can do is vote. Not all do, we know this. Volunteer time, energy and money to a good cause is another for example. You are very liberal with your thoughts. So please share with us what you do to contribute in a "positive" manner towards our community and or country as a whole. You have stated before you want things to go back to the way they were before, here on Topix. Let this be an opportunity to have respectful non-denigrating dialog along those line. I respectfully and eagerly await a positive discussion with you on this particular question.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70988 Mar 10, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Classy?????? you idiot the FU Bullshit was started by you so whos the classy one? "hypocrite" Tell your que*r buddy oa to stop posting his childish third grade spell check bull shit to me and he dam sure wont hear from me ever again with my crazy out of control stuff.....freakin idiots
Hey Boo,

Hope you're having a good evening. Some of our posters only want to enjoy hurling "shock value" insults at others with absolutely no ambition of building friendships of any kind. I'm beginning to think some even hate themselves. Don't sweat the junk....there's too much of it! Thanks, friend!
Pete

Greensboro, NC

#70990 Mar 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
All mouth, no brain!
Do you not remember all the names you have posted under??? Do you not remember all the insults you have thrown? You are a textbook example of one suffering from mental illness, and the sad part is everyone sees it but you. You bashing any political party only helps that political party because no one wants to think they are like you. Instead of degrading everyone around you while basically degrading yourself, go out and do something positive for once. No one listens to your viewpoints because they are too busy hating you. Why on earth would someone want to adopt your viewpoints with the way you act. You must lead one miserable life.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#70991 Mar 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OA doesn't have to because we all read it when you were doing it...and MsHurl is Male, too. But, MsHurl uses so many Names to post with that you may be him, also. Who knows!
Are you his mommy, or baby-sitter?
Pete

Greensboro, NC

#70993 Mar 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
And they are EVIL to their core! They have no more compassion in them than a Turnip does. They are just selfish, disrespectful, self-centered, horrible People!
And you just gave a great description of yourself. Disagree with you and we are "evil to the core?" Your immature statements are hilarious!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#70994 Mar 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not remember all the names you have posted under??? Do you not remember all the insults you have thrown? You are a textbook example of one suffering from mental illness, and the sad part is everyone sees it but you. You bashing any political party only helps that political party because no one wants to think they are like you. Instead of degrading everyone around you while basically degrading yourself, go out and do something positive for once. No one listens to your viewpoints because they are too busy hating you. Why on earth would someone want to adopt your viewpoints with the way you act. You must lead one miserable life.
Hey Pete,

I don't wish to appear presumptious, but may I ask if you're anywhere close to Blowing Rock, North Carolina...or have you ever been there? Thanks!
Pete

Greensboro, NC

#70995 Mar 10, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pete,
I don't wish to appear presumptious, but may I ask if you're anywhere close to Blowing Rock, North Carolina...or have you ever been there? Thanks!
Been there many times. Very nice place. I live about an hour away. I am traveling in Greensboro right now on business though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 37 min TheRealZeke 8,614
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 2 hr Kewilson 132
Brian Williams (Nov '13) 4 hr The Collector 17
Lebanon man dies after head-on wreck 5 hr krista wright 1
Eight-year-old saves mother's life with 911 call 7 hr sheila ONeal 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
David Chambers 7 hr Behind the scenes 28
•••
•••
Bethpage Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bethpage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••