Dickie Alexander
Curiouskitty

Scottsville, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2009
Does anyone know Dickie Alexander? a friend of mine speaks of him and I was curious what he looks like, he must be gorgeuos, she speaks of him alot, but never lets me see what he looks like. I think he is a showman of horses and 50ish.
lilsis

Adolphus, KY

#2 Oct 17, 2009
Curiouskitty wrote:
Does anyone know Dickie Alexander? a friend of mine speaks of him and I was curious what he looks like, he must be gorgeuos, she speaks of him alot, but never lets me see what he looks like. I think he is a showman of horses and 50ish.
I am his little sister, and yes he is GORGEOUS- he looks like me! Just kidding. He is a great guy and I was not surprised to find this as he's always been a bit of the mystery man.
CuriousKitty

Rineyville, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2010
Why do you consider him a mystery man? and are you really his sister? Sorry for not getting back here sooner, not here a lot on topix....thanks for the reply though.....
what the

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2012
we must not know the same dicki..the guy i know is a sweetheat but not very attractiv!
Friend of his

Lafayette, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2015
Dickie alexander is an older guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anthony torres 6 min old friend 1
adrianna denton 2 hr old friend 1
Thugs in Hartsville 3 hr sour milk 7
33 of 38 Subpoenas Served as of 3pm and maybe a... 6 hr Gizmo 4
TCAT what a joke 12 hr Mom 13
Bowling Green Massacre 23 hr willis 2
darius johnson Mon Mp 1

Bethpage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance