New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18500 Apr 4, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
The Nation is looking into the financial Abyss and it's party hardy time at the White House, a three ring circus of debauchery and inappropriate excesses while the poor and middleclass struggle to hang on to a meager existence, and here you have twits like Remiesong posting about picking his dogs ass, should I have really expected more from a obamaphile? Of course not.
. Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommie letting you use her computer, punk?
Hey Dingleberry, remember this? You are a friggin joke man . Laughable. Entertainment. Worthless POS.
Do you feel lucky today punk...
http://www.collectorsweekly.com/articles/wp-c ...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18502 Apr 4, 2013
Went to your link provided

(Chesapeake and Potomac Telephone operators, circa 1951)?
What are you on drugs, clownbag?

You really should consider sobriety.
Whining beeches

Corinth, NY

#18504 Apr 4, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
Dingleberry, you are a jealous crybaby whineass. PERIOD.
Word has it that he gobbles a mean knob.

Gotta like that in a phfag !
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18505 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Do you have 17 trillion dollars?
Ha ha you're attempts at attacking the president for taking a vacation (to which, he pays for... He does have a salary after all) are truly pathetic.

Now, watch me hit this drive...

http://youtu.be/Z3p9y_OEAdc

Location hidden

#18506 Apr 5, 2013
Whining beeches wrote:
<quoted text>
Word has it that he gobbles a mean knob.
Gotta like that in a phfag !
heard you "tossed a lot of salad" when you were incarcerated, jail house boy, like all you liberals, you liked it.

Location hidden

#18507 Apr 5, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha you're attempts at attacking the president for taking a vacation (to which, he pays for... He does have a salary after all) are truly pathetic.
Here's the difference between a real man and a sissy throwing a baseball, some people are good for nothing, naturally.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18508 Apr 5, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
obama pays for his vacation? Every time you open your mouth, stupid comes out.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18509 Apr 5, 2013
LOL, I like that phrase and very appropriate for you.
nope

Jamestown, NY

#18510 Apr 5, 2013
broken system
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18514 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Here's the difference between a real man and a sissy throwing a baseball, some people are good for nothing, naturally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AP4keCkYHYUXX
See, my video actually had a point. Pointing out the hypocrisy of you conservatives getting mad at the president for taking a vacation, while, as you could see in the video I provided, Bush also took vacations...
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18515 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Here's the difference between a real man and a sissy throwing a baseball, some people are good for nothing, naturally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AP4keCkYHYUXX
"If you can't throw a baseball, you're good for nothing."

Sound logic you have there my friend! Bush was also better at starting wars, not caring about who was behind 9/11, and taking more vacations, by far, then president Obama! By your sound logic, that ALSO makes him better the. Obama, eh?
really

New York, NY

#18516 Apr 5, 2013
no 18 trillion
Remiesong

Canton, NY

#18517 Apr 5, 2013
Dingleberry
carl

Los Angeles, CA

#18521 Apr 11, 2013
nope didnt vote. both people sucked so didnt see a point in voting b/c both are fools. do over again i might and i stress "might" of voted for Romney. Lol was not going to vote Obama.
I understand and agree some shit needs to be cut b/c we do have a lot of spending that is a waste. i dont agree with more tax. the people already are taxed right to the breaking point as it is lol more so in NY. The only way I do agree with more of a tax is if its gonna add on jobs... good paying jobs not mcdonalds... something thats gonna be a help factories or something hmm something thats gonna put back money in the system.
Bush wasnt really any better he ran up a giant ass debt too but Obama has ran up an even bigger damn debt but thoe when he took office he had and still has one hell of a mess to clean up. still we are in debt what for $17 trillion bucks they shouldnt be looking to spend like money is never ending they should be looking to cut what can be cut.
It's funny far as a state level how one state can be booming so much and have work cheap tax and freedom like Texas yet you go to NY and its not even one of those things and its in the total dumps with little freedom. I'd blame it on being b/c NY is a blue state but PA/OH are part blue and even they are booming with work and have freedom. must be b/c of NYC and all its silly liberals and their ideas of high taxes plus business killing unions and business killing regulations or something. lol liberals will never learn.. taxes and regulations does not start businesses and "most" people wont live where there is no work or freedom and high tax.
hope in 2016 there is someone worth voting for.
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18524 Apr 12, 2013
carl wrote:
nope didnt vote. both people sucked so didnt see a point in voting b/c both are fools. do over again i might and i stress "might" of voted for Romney. Lol was not going to vote Obama.
I understand and agree some shit needs to be cut b/c we do have a lot of spending that is a waste. i dont agree with more tax. the people already are taxed right to the breaking point as it is lol more so in NY. The only way I do agree with more of a tax is if its gonna add on jobs... good paying jobs not mcdonalds... something thats gonna be a help factories or something hmm something thats gonna put back money in the system.
Bush wasnt really any better he ran up a giant ass debt too but Obama has ran up an even bigger damn debt but thoe when he took office he had and still has one hell of a mess to clean up. still we are in debt what for $17 trillion bucks they shouldnt be looking to spend like money is never ending they should be looking to cut what can be cut.
It's funny far as a state level how one state can be booming so much and have work cheap tax and freedom like Texas yet you go to NY and its not even one of those things and its in the total dumps with little freedom. I'd blame it on being b/c NY is a blue state but PA/OH are part blue and even they are booming with work and have freedom. must be b/c of NYC and all its silly liberals and their ideas of high taxes plus business killing unions and business killing regulations or something. lol liberals will never learn.. taxes and regulations does not start businesses and "most" people wont live where there is no work or freedom and high tax.
hope in 2016 there is someone worth voting for.
"the people already are taxed right to the breaking point as it is lol"

Maybe the poor and middle class, but to assert upper class people, the ones eligible for the biggest tax breaks and loop holes, pay there fair share, is a joke. Let me break it down for you.

In 2012, I, a person who makes 35,000 dollars a year, paid MORE in taxes then the guy you "almost" votes for, Mitt Romney. I paid 24% in taxes in 2012, Romney, who made 5 million dollars in 2012 by the way, paid 13.9% in taxes. Seems fair, eh?

Hell, ill bet YOU paid more in taxes in 2012 then 80% of the members of the upper class... The top 80% of upper class members paid an average of 19.5% in taxes in 2012.

How you can call that fair is beyond me, but when u just wanna bash the president all day, you'll disband all logic to assert your position is correct...

Oh and let's not forget about those tax free havens overseas rich people love to deposit American made money into...

"its silly liberals and their ideas of high taxes"

FAIR taxes... Not high taxes, FAIR taxes. If you're going to misrepresent a group of people (a conservative favorite) at least TRY to understand what issue the group is trying to present... Then if you disagree, present your argument. But to say liberals want higher taxes is grossly misrepresenting what we are ACTUALLY saying...

However, a conservative misrepresenting what liberals are saying is basically the only strategy you have. Any rational person would see millionaires paying less taxes then middle class families as unfair, hence you have to lie to people about the issues to get people on your side...
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#18525 Apr 12, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIR taxes... Not high taxes, FAIR taxes. If you're going to misrepresent a group of people (a conservative favorite) at least TRY to understand what issue the group is trying to present...
So you're good with a Flat Tax in which everyone pays, say, a flat 18% of income, yeh? No loopholes, no deductions for anyone - a one-page tax return:

Line 1: How much did you make?
Line 2: Multiply by 0.18
Line 3 - Send it in.

What could be fairer?

So you're good with that, right?
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18526 Apr 12, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're good with a Flat Tax in which everyone pays, say, a flat 18% of income, yeh? No loopholes, no deductions for anyone - a one-page tax return:
Line 1: How much did you make?
Line 2: Multiply by 0.18
Line 3 - Send it in.
What could be fairer?
So you're good with that, right?
seems reasonable but the rich pricks would never let it happen
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#18527 Apr 12, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> seems reasonable but the rich pricks would never let it happen
Rich pricks like Steve Forbes, you mean? He's one of the guys that's been pushing for it for years.

No - the opposition we need to smack down are the members of Congress IN BOTH PARTIES who amass power and fund their campaign war-chests by selling tax code favors to special interests ON BOTH THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT.

That and the many thousands of lawyers and accountants who are making BILLIONS as tax-dodge artists who would then have to go out and get real, productive jobs.

Teddy R

Houston, TX

#18528 Apr 12, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
I paid 24% in taxes in 2012, Romney, who made 5 million dollars in 2012 by the way, paid 13.9% in taxes. Seems fair, eh?
How do you feel about Obama, who only paid 18.4 percent in 2012?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/04/12/pre...
nac

Piscataway, NJ

#18529 Apr 12, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich pricks like Steve Forbes, you mean? He's one of the guys that's been pushing for it for years.
No - the opposition we need to smack down are the members of Congress IN BOTH PARTIES who amass power and fund their campaign war-chests by selling tax code favors to special interests ON BOTH THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT.
That and the many thousands of lawyers and accountants who are making BILLIONS as tax-dodge artists who would then have to go out and get real, productive jobs.
Exactly right. Neither party is ever going to seriously raise taxes on the wealthy. The left will pay lip service to the idea... but won't really do it.

In the end, the middle and lower classes will foot the bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 10 hr Bruser 7,937
Dogwood la 23 hr Sambee 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 23 Bruser 2,365
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Dec 22 GODBlessAmerica 11
Unused medications can now be disposed of at so... Nov '14 Roberta scully 1
Cops: Wedding Band, Watches Stolen from Lifetim... (Sep '13) Sep '14 DUB STEP 2
Speed cameras begin operation in Nassau school ... Aug '14 Dale Earnhardt 2

Bethpage News Video

Bethpage Dating
Find my Match