ATV driver dies after snow crash

A 20-year-old West Babylon man who ran his ATV off the road in the snow on Sunday died Monday night from severe brain trauma. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Doreen Manzo

Babylon, NY

#64 Feb 16, 2012
Peter Lucenti Jr.
4-23-85 - 2-12-06
Missing you and thinking of you 24-7 Petey. Another year goes by, another day goes by, memories and moments of you laying there hopeless and wordless in the hospital kills me each and every day. I think of your smile and then I can see you suffering behind your smile. I know I will never let you rest in Peace I have tryed but then the memories keep flowing back to me and brings me right back to your accident that day on Feb 12, 2006. I wish one day someone out there can sit and tell us the truth on what happened that day, but it seems like everyone out there keeps saying the same thing and no one saw the accident. With all of the homes on that block Forest Ave in West Babylon, NY, I sit and wonder how and why no one out there acually saw what happened to you and can tell us the truth when everyone was outside shoveling the snow.... STRANGE.... The days and years still go by without you and it all seems like a dream and a mystery that we can never figure out. I realize all of this but somehow wondering what happened keep haunting me day by day. I hope one day God can tell me what happened and why YOU...Why would God take away a SON like YOU?? A Brother like YOU? My whole life has been marrage and the 3 kids, I had no other life but to say I was the happiest MOM and WIFE around, just to think I would be the chosen one to grieve on losing her child that day. It never occured to me this could happen to one of my Babies and it did. I felt and hurt for all the Moms out there including my dearest friend Jackie when Stacy passed in a car accident due to a drunk driver. I cryed and cryed and I prayed it would never happen to us and it did. Someone out there knows how and why this happened but yet no one comes foward with the truth. I know I have to let you RIP, but how can a MOM do this, when you should be living your life here with us and not there with Jesus yet, YOU WERE TOO YOUNG TO DIE... I love You Petey so much and missing you day by day. We love you always and Forever Petey.
Love Mom, Pops, Sis & Bro, Grandma & Grandpa xoxo
momboggs

Bronx, NY

#65 Aug 7, 2012
I was taking my evening walk when i came across a telephone pole with pictures of Petey and lots of flowers on the pole. It grabbed my attention to stop wallking to read and look at the pictures. what a handsome young man. so sorry for your loss.
He's in heaven and god is holding him. After 6 years of his passing he's still in everyone's hearts. I feel the pain. Again so sorry for your loss.
momboggs

Bronx, NY

#66 Aug 7, 2012
It says Lindenhurst but i live in West Babylon
Doreen Manzo

Lindenhurst, NY

#67 Oct 6, 2012
Petey just sending you some kisses and Hugs to Heaven. Missing you so much always thinking of you 24-7. Life will never be the same since that horrible NIGHTMARE on Feb 12, 2006. A day all of us dred coming each and every year. We all miss your smiles, your laughs, your jokes, you just being you. Forever Missed, Forever Loved. We love you Petey. Love Mom, Pops,Sis,& your little Bro xoxoxoxo WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.. TOO YOUNG...TO GO.. 4-23-85 - 2-12-06
PETER LUCENTI JR.
ATV'S KILL KIDS
Doreen Manzo

Lindenhurst, NY

#68 Jan 4, 2013
Petey, Happy New Year 2013 in Heaven, can't go a moment without thinking and Missing you. We love you always and Forever! Love Mom, Pops, Sis, & Bro xoxoxox
Nightmare"
Doreen Manzo

Lindenhurst, NY

#69 Feb 16, 2013
Petey another year another day without you, missing you like crazy isn't the word.. Now Grandma passed away and I know she's with you. Life isn't the same . We all love you so much . 7 years toooo long without you our Son, Our Baby Boy
4-23-85.- 2-12-06 We love you Petey Love Mom, Pops, Sis & Bro xoxoxoxox
Doreen Manzo

West Babylon, NY

#70 Jan 29, 2014
Petey I'm sitting here thinking of you. Yesterday at physical therapy your song came on, I knew you were with me and you always will be. The snow this year is terrible and constantly brings me back to Feb 12th, 2006 . I look outside and it's to sad. I try so hard not to think about that day or what happened to you but it doesn't seem to get any better ATV's Kill Kids so tell your brother to pleaseeee stay off of them, he tells me his friends have them and he wants to ride it. I tryin tell him every day not to ever get on an ATV and I hope and pray he listens to me forever. I love you all....so much.....God took you that day he needed you for some reason and then he took Grandma. My heart aches for the two of you each and every day. I love you Petey, Missing you 24-7 . Love always Mom XOXOXOXOXO
Doreen Manzo

Lindenhurst, NY

#71 Aug 24, 2014
I Love you Petey , never a moment without thinking of you XOXOXOXOXO
Love Mom & Pops
Doreen Manzo

Lindenhurst, NY

#72 Oct 3, 2014
To my Son Petey,
Missing my baby boy Petey, I know your watching out for your little Brother and Sister and Me and Pops, I continuously day in and day out see all your signs to the point of a license plate right in front of me READING : FEB-2012. I looked up and couldn't believe what I was reading on the guys license plate, the month, the day, you left us. I still can't believe those words and it's over 8 years since you left us. We all love you Petey and according to us even though your not here physically you NEVER left our hearts and you never will. I also want to thank GOD For having you and Grandma visit me all the time in my dreams, that means a lot to me, it feels so real to see the both of you SMILE and when I awake it makes my WHOLE day. Both of you left us and our hearts are forever broken, but we all stay strong for each other. We love you Petey & Mommy. Missing you both { always & forever }
Love always Mom xoxoxo { Staying as strong as I can be }
Till the day we all reunite again. I LOVE YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethpage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter: Save the Trees 1 hr Joe Krupinski 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 5 hr Bruser 2,348
A dog gets oxygen from the Wyandanch-Wheatley H... (Mar '11) Mon GladToBeOutOfLong... 12
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Mon Bruser 7,924
Former Copiague Restaurant from the 50's or 60's Nov 21 Steve 1
Got kicked from the college need money, selling... Nov 21 Johnny Bots 2
Unused medications can now be disposed of at so... Nov 14 Roberta scully 1

Bethpage News Video

Bethpage Dating
Find my Match

Bethpage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bethpage News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bethpage

Personal Finance