Bethlehem Police Say Raid Netted Drug...

Bethlehem Police Say Raid Netted Drugs, Packaging Setup

There are 23 comments on the The Morning Call story from Nov 22, 2007, titled Bethlehem Police Say Raid Netted Drugs, Packaging Setup. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Police said they found about a pound of marijuana, an undisclosed amount of cash and drug packaging materials during a raid in Bethlehem Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

AOL

#1 Nov 22, 2007
Now that Bethlehem Police are Nationally Accredited,
their case is probably going to stand up better in court.
I live in Abington Township, Montgomery County PA., another community with a nationally accredited police
force. The only other communities east of Harrisburg that
have earned this credential are Derry Township, Dauphin
County and The City of Harrisburg.
Napoleon Dynamite

Kirkwood, PA

#2 Nov 23, 2007
Ritchie, Ritchie, Ritchie...what a dumb a$$.
stop snitching

Allentown, PA

#4 Nov 23, 2007
All you people can take your comments and stick it in your juice box and suck it. don't talk shit about people u dont know!!!!
old timer

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Nov 23, 2007
How could you be stupid the second time around?
Vern

Allentown, PA

#6 Nov 23, 2007
Bethlehem cops lie lie lie lie there crooked cops!

“Does it really Matter”

Since: May 07

Sunnyville USA

#7 Nov 23, 2007
Gees they got away with it once and they had to do it again. There was a settlement???

Karoly will be all over this!
Factual

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Nov 23, 2007
Ritchie Ritchie Ritchie is right. He is an ass**** and he needs to get caught with all he does and be punished accordingly. Everyone in that house is aware of what goes on there. Its no surprise. Wasnt his sister involed last time. Can you say Grow up!! Its time!! They will do it a third and fourth time. Theres so much in and out that house he must of thought he was invinsible.. NOT!!! GOOD TEACH HIM AND THE REST A LESSON!!! ITS TIME!! THEY ARE PART OF THE RUINNING OF BETHLEHEM!!
I WANT SOME OF HERZ

Flushing, NY

#9 Nov 23, 2007
stop snitching wrote:
All you people can take your comments and stick it in your juice box and suck it. don't talk shit about people u dont know!!!!
you must be pissed because thats where you got your drugs now you cant get any and are going into withdraw huh? loser
ewb

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Nov 23, 2007
his sister is hot!!!!!!!!
Factual

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Nov 24, 2007
ewb wrote:
his sister is hot!!!!!!!!
Perfect statement, her hotness should releave her of any wrong doing. Shes just as guilty. She needs to grow up and get out. How old is she? Like 80 by now. Pure dumbness. We are allowing to many to get away. To many not taking responsibility for there actions.
stop snitching

Allentown, PA

#12 Nov 24, 2007
I WANT SOME OF HERZ wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be pissed because thats where you got your drugs now you cant get any and are going into withdraw huh? loser
No actually smarty pants i never did drugs in my life but i personally know mr. ritchie and he is a good guy and also is his sister so u can shut your mouth and why dont the cops go after the murderers around here and people selling cocaine and heroin and drugs that kill u. they are the ones that are ruining bethlehem.
Steve

Allentown, PA

#14 Nov 25, 2007
twang wrote:
<quoted text>Your comments are so intelligent and enlightening. My hero..........
shut up twang nobody wants your sarcastic comments
lissy07

United States

#15 Nov 25, 2007
the police want their money back and they will get it back. He was lucky he won the first round.,But i think he lost he second one. typically white people.

“"Have a Nice Day"”

Since: Aug 07

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2007
Lissy,

Once again you prove to everyone that you are a geniune, uneducated twit. No one said anything about the race of this miscreate, that is until you opened your filthy mouth. Nothing better to do with your life? Get a job, perhaps, or go to school...just stop spewing your hateful words all over these forums.

You like to call everyone who has an honest, yet respectful opinion a racist, but at the same time you are apparently the wolf wearing sheep's skin. Well, you can not pull the wool over my eyes, dear. I call 'em like I see 'em, racist!!!!
lissy07 wrote:
the police want their money back and they will get it back. He was lucky he won the first round.,But i think he lost he second one. typically white people.

“"Have a Nice Day"”

Since: Aug 07

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2007
Are you seriously saying that it's ok to sell or use drugs, as long as they won't kill you?!?!?!?!?!

FYI, pot kills too, you idiot. Are you aware that your driving is impaired when smoking pot just as much as when you've been drinking? It does not make it ok or forgivable because it was not crack or herione. Drugs are drugs, that's it.

This guy is obviously selling out of his home, and has been in trouble with the police on at least one other occasion.

The police are doing their jobs, whether they are chasing down murderers or drug dealers. Doesn't matter! Either way, a criminal is a criminal.

So you continue to stick up for this moron, but please keep in mind that you are DEAD WRONG!!!!!!!
stop snitching wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually smarty pants i never did drugs in my life but i personally know mr. ritchie and he is a good guy and also is his sister so u can shut your mouth and why dont the cops go after the murderers around here and people selling cocaine and heroin and drugs that kill u. they are the ones that are ruining bethlehem.
mary jane

Allentown, PA

#18 Nov 27, 2007
There's nothing wrong with puffing a little reefer. Come on people, free your mind.**** the cops!
vern

Croydon, PA

#20 Nov 27, 2007
mary jane wrote:
There's nothing wrong with puffing a little reefer. Come on people, free your mind.**** the cops!
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
no name

Croydon, PA

#21 Nov 27, 2007
Amanda D wrote:
Are you seriously saying that it's ok to sell or use drugs, as long as they won't kill you?!?!?!?!?!
FYI, pot kills too, you idiot. Are you aware that your driving is impaired when smoking pot just as much as when you've been drinking? It does not make it ok or forgivable because it was not crack or herione. Drugs are drugs, that's it.
This guy is obviously selling out of his home, and has been in trouble with the police on at least one other occasion.
The police are doing their jobs, whether they are chasing down murderers or drug dealers. Doesn't matter! Either way, a criminal is a criminal.
So you continue to stick up for this moron, but please keep in mind that you are DEAD WRONG!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
yea i will continue to stick up for him you got a problem with that??????? your dead wrong get a life you stupid blogger, why dont u relax and smoke some pot maybe it will remove that stick u got up your ass
Not Ethical

Bethlehem, PA

#22 Nov 27, 2007
Ok so many have bad mouth Pat others use this to fight back and forth. For those who do this all the time, How is it someone gets caught with drug items,cash etc. No disclosure of how much. And then you have an asshole like Vito, aka Jeff Villani and he is not only getting away with possibly hurting someone and acting on others whom are not in control verses those who Ritchie is selling to who are grown to make the decision to buy. On top of it you can comment on his article and all comments have been erased as of today. Why because of the fact that everyone was expressing how much villani is a dumb kid who needs to be taught a lesson. Who claims he will get away cause of the family relations with Callahan. This is unethical and unfair. Leave ritchie alone get rid of these comments. O yeah and Villani has done this more then once. We should all be treated the same. (bar fight at 49 below)..
Not Ethical

Bethlehem, PA

#23 Nov 27, 2007
corrections.

Ok so many have bad mouth Pat others use this to fight back and forth. For those who do this all the time,

How is it someone gets caught with drug items,cash etc. No disclosure of how much.

And then you have an **** like Vito, aka Jeff Villani and he is not only getting away with possibly hurting someone and acting on others whom are not in control verses those who Ritchie is possibly selling to who are grown and make the decision to buy.

On top of it you can not comment on Vitos article and all comments have been erased as of today. He had so many it was nuts, and not many had anything nice to say.

Why are they erased, is it because of the fact that everyone was expressing how much villani is a dumb kid who needs to be taught a lesson. Who claims he will get away cause of the family relations with Callahan. This is unethical and unfair.

Leave ritchie alone get rid of these comments.

Wait hes not a villani or related to Callahan.

O yeah and Villani has done this more then once. We should all be treated the same.(bar fight at 40 below)..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bethlehem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,406,062
News Allentown police working to improve community r... 2 hr silly rabbit 23
News Pa. Arson Suspects: Ghosts Ordered Barn Fire 2 hr silly rabbit 14
News Firefighters battle blaze at Allentown church 20 hr silly rabbit 1
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Thu silly rabbit 107
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
News Allentown couple charged with stealing $1.4 M f... Wed silly rabbit 1

Bethlehem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance